Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

It's the ultimate vanity spell since most people can't get summoned for blues much less get 30 ears.. and yea, I got it.

it makes your weapon look cool, so I want it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

a Loving Dog posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c66gXJAXaLY

armor of thorns for low level pvp is so funny

*does the silent nod to a fellow warden twinblades user*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBDG4fEGDqk

boss spoiler the twin princes were a great boss. they bleed like stuck pigs though

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

If you equip the ring of sacrifice while your bloodstain is somewhere and die, the ring breaks but you get a second chance to grab your bloodstain 🤔

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lookin good, Poochy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
You have to be low leveled to get summons because the vast majority of people with way of blue equipped are little children who got embered from Vordt and just started undead settlement.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
defender of farron keep is a fun covenant

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i wish invaders got the same relaxed connection reqs (-+10% of SL) instead of strictly being equal or a little under their level. if youre doing well it just breaks all the auto-invade covs

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a lot of people in the early game dont know how important upgrading your vigor is because they get 2-shot by basic weapons lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Ya and also lots of people seem to do pee pee damage on me even with big swords, and my heavy +6 flamberge 4 hits pretty much everyone i invade in irithyll

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

Ya and also lots of people seem to do pee pee damage on me even with big swords, and my heavy +6 flamberge 4 hits pretty much everyone i invade in irithyll

been doing aldrich bros and unless they buff their wep they really dont do much damage. then again i already have 30 vigor lol

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Does anybody know how daggers got buffed in 1.06, I've taken to the bandit knife on my bleed build.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
whats a good dex weapon i have to look forward to that is similar to the brigand axe

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Btw if youre playing on PC you should really be backing up your saves.. Hacking has begun. Heres some literature on the topic

https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4h498o/psa_it_is_completely_safe_to_backup_save_files/

https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4f02y7/dark_souls_2_3_auto_backup_tool/

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s571EFuxINE

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

a lot of people in the early game dont know how important upgrading your vigor is because they get 2-shot by basic weapons lol

me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sui6qTXGh5E

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

lol

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Seems familiar... Ishmael???

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Is the Moonlight Great sword any good in this game? I haven't seen anyone mention it a single time

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

haha

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

I like how the guy who's hacking ppl and getting them banned and streaming it is targeting people using REDDIT as their password match

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

if you invade someone and people chill at the aldrich ladder there is nothing you can do and its loving stupid

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

if you invade someone and people chill at the aldrich ladder there is nothing you can do and its loving stupid

You can kick downward I think

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

You can kick downward I think

the punch is quicker and always wins lol. im gonna test if spook can get me down safely or if its just a kill fall. if spook works :getin:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i invaded a guy who was waiting in that area with a phantom just ganging up on people but they stupidly left the local puppies alive. used a lot of magic to get them to dance around and before ya knew it i had two nice friends to help me out

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

the punch is quicker and always wins lol. im gonna test if spook can get me down safely or if its just a kill fall. if spook works :getin:

It almost certainly is a lethal drop

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

i invaded a guy who was waiting in that area with a phantom just ganging up on people but they stupidly left the local puppies alive. used a lot of magic to get them to dance around and before ya knew it i had two nice friends to help me out

They are so insanely scary.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

rediscover posted:

Tru. I'm also doing Darkmoon cause I want Dark Moon Blade but I heard its not as OP in this game as it was in the first game.. APparently it's identical to lightning blade except its magic damage instead of lightning which is kind of gay.

It's slightly more damage but like a .9x modifier instead of a .8x modifier and magic is way worse than lightning damage

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I think spook should completely negate even killing fall damage. Without enabling you to go out of bounds.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

THere should be an item that you can drop directly downward and do a ton of damage so you can gently caress people on ladders.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

They are so insanely scary.

they should aggro on invaders so that you can invite them if people pull gay poo poo like that

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Using enemies as your allies while invading is the natural way of things.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

you can hit mimics with talismans and smack em awake, and repeat as long as they have HP and they have a chance to drop their helmet each time you do it

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

I think spook should completely negate even killing fall damage. Without enabling you to go out of bounds.

That'd be cool, especially to see what the speed runners end up coming up with

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Bobnumerotres posted:

I heard the counter to that is the boulder spit pyromancy you can make from the demon soul, it goes straight down after a certain distance.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Bobnumerotres posted:

People doing that was pretty much a guaranteed kill when I doing that covenant. Sliding until I hit them and then mashing kick always ended with either them or both of us falling at the same time and me getting the kill.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

It does do that except only by exploit. If you save and quit right as you hit the ground after you cast spook you'll survive any fall of any height as long as there's not a kill box.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Oh baby a triple

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
So I thought I killed all the bosses on my Japanese playthrough but I really missed an optional zone: dragon peak. Thank God. It was driving me crazy seeing that place from irithyll and never going there

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

So I thought I killed all the bosses on my Japanese playthrough but I really missed an optional zone: dragon peak. Thank God. It was driving me crazy seeing that place from irithyll and never going there

ya lol its very visible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

killed crystal sage ten times as a summon with 4 summon estus and the shorty health bar

died with ember health bar and 8 estus

tWice

bout to go hollow myself IRL

• Locked thread