Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009
At least, Midora's not dead. He's just stuck inside a can . And I was right, that was some next level Gourmet Bullshit that Joa pulled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

davidHalestorm posted:

At least, Midora's not dead. He's just stuck inside a can . And I was right, that was some next level Gourmet Bullshit that Joa pulled.

I hope he gets to break free and be the final one to fight Neo while Komatsu finishes cooking.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Transparently setting up a Komatsu vs Joa Food Luck fight and I am okay with that

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
hungry space

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
It is so incredibly pointless to try and follow the "rules" of this manga, but I guess that's part of the charm.

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
The food luck fight is that they're gonna throw their knives and the knives are just gonna orbit around the fight until they both stab Joa in the eyes

brotato
May 14, 2013
I hope in the middle of a big battle they open the lil can Midora is stuffed in like some kind of RPG summon.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Midora used Minority World.
Character Growth through the medium of Anime Fights? Unheard of.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
i cant wait for neo to eat the can

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Holy poo poo we finally get to see GOD.

Guys this is Toriko's One Piece. We're here.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Minority tongue

novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

So wait, was God inside an apple this entire time? I must have missed something.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

novaSphere posted:

So wait, was God inside an apple this entire time? I must have missed something.

No, that was the apple in Chichi's house from the beginning of the Gourmet World arc. It was laced with an unknown ingredient that made everyone's demons go nuts.

Some people guessed the ingredient was GOD or CENTER.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

DizzyBum posted:

No, that was the apple in Chichi's house from the beginning of the Gourmet World arc. It was laced with an unknown ingredient that made everyone's demons go nuts.

Some people guessed the ingredient was GOD or CENTER.

Wasn't it that it had picked up some of GOD's aroma?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Yeah it was an apple that smelled kind of like GOD

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Oh, yeah, that was it.

Anyway, it was a good apple.

Crampy Grampaw
Jan 29, 2009
The Joa v Midora fight was horribly reminiscent of the Food Impression or whatever fake out fights that I thought Toriko had put behind it. I'm looking forward to this ending when SnS has the better food horror panels.

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009
Latest chapter:

http://readms.com/r/toriko/369/3386/1

Of course God turns out to be a bunch of sperm-like tadpole combining to form a frog . So obvious.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lmao moon eating frog. Toriko, everyone!!!!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

[GOD]
DIVINE BEAST
CAPTURE LEVEL 10000

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

[GOD]
DIVINE BEAST
CAPTURE LEVEL 10000

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang
I'm glad Komatsu's food luck allowed him to get eaten so he can prepare God from the inside. :getin:

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Komatsu is dead.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Komatsu is God flavoring.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Every 10,,000 years the great frog is born which eats the entire world and then poops the world back out. This is special ingredient "God" capture level 10,000 (estimated)

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

This chapter: :getin:

Cody Banks
Mar 7, 2013
Man, it really feels like we're approaching the end here. Still holding out hope for that space arc, though.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

:frogon:

I think the author is a goon, only way this makes sense.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

AtomikKrab posted:

:frogon:

I think the author is a goon, only way this makes sense.

He wouldn't be the first goon to be a convicted sex offender!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Toriko isn't winding down, it isn't going to stop, its never going to end, and in fact its going to become the longest serialized manga of all history!!!!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Pewdiepie posted:

Toriko isn't winding down, it isn't going to stop, its never going to end, and in fact its going to become the longest serialized manga of all history!!!!

It's got to triple its current count to beat the shuffling lich of ippo and that's only if ippo ended right now

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

Toriko 370

3 way battle between sperm frog, 4 kings and NEO :getin:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

:frogc00l: Sprooooing!

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
I want to see Mappy fight God. A Frog battle.

MoosinRound
Sep 5, 2011
Lol at the big veiny cock-frog on pg.9

Tunahead
Mar 26, 2010

Gourmet inflation! This is clearly the perfect time to introduce gourmet economists. If only someone would come and explain to God about fixed exchange rates, all of this unpleasantness could be avoided.

Terry, Kiss and Quinn better show up for the final free-for-all. Or at the very least get something to do. Maybe they're at BeastCon. Or maybe they'll get adopted by their respective Kings. The Snake King even has Mother in its title and Guinness is confirmed as a big softie and a big ol' crow the size of a small country vomiting into the mouth of a smaller but still enormous crow seems like exactly the kind of thing Shimabukuro would show us.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The toriko-verse believes in gourmet trickle-down economics, where savoriness is concentrated in the hands of a few and this is expected to be good for the world.

Where is Gourmet Marx when you need him?

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Ichiryu is gourmet Marx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Gourmet Nietzsche is dead

• Locked thread