Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~

NoWake posted:

This Escalade's rims aren't painted orange, it's the rotors singing their swan song.

I'm going to hurt my neck from shaking my head so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

SneakyFrog posted:

I believe you.. but mainly i like to believe that there are unfucked unstolen type r's out there that maybe one day i can buy

Somewhere, Someone has an Skyline R34 GTR thats completely stock, and completely unthrashed by gently caress knuckles. Thats probably the rarest car in the world now.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Nah, i see plenty of stock r34 gtrs driving around here in Tokyo. And about a million fd rx7s.

Somewhere in north america is the rarest Japanese car ever, an unmolested kouki s14.

astropika
Jul 5, 2007
no, not really

Ferremit posted:

Somewhere, Someone has an Skyline R34 GTR thats completely stock, and completely unthrashed by gently caress knuckles. Thats probably the rarest car in the world now.

I realized the other day that I had no idea what a stock R32 GT-R muffler looked like, every single car I've looked at (mostly japanese auction pictures) had something like this:

I suspect the nissan museum contains the only GT-Rs in the world with stock mufflers:

astropika fucked around with this message at 16:10 on May 3, 2016

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
I've seen a lot of this sort of horrible abortion on the internet, but never in person.
It's located right near the 3-way intersection by the entrance to Stafford Motor Speedway if anyone wants to go gaze upon its horror in person.

First impression: What the hell is that? A new Challenger in primer maybe...?

Oh dear. No, that would be way cooler. We've got some high grade fuckery going on here.

The gently caress???

Good god it looks so loving ugly

quote:

1997 FORD T-BIRD
with fiberglass front & rear
to make it a '49-51 Ford Coupe
needs finishing and paint -
Black
V-8, A/C
Automatic
Power brakes
Power steering
Cruise control
104k miles
'49 Grille & T-bird spoiler available
approx. $6500 invested
NEGOTIABLE!!

who the gently caress actually does this. Seriously. Go buy a PT Cruiser and tape 900 pounds of pepboys chrome bullshit to it or something.

I can only assume some abhorrent person thought this was a great idea, or someone got sandwiched in a crash (and therefore it has a salvage title they aren't mentioning) and they decided to act out their horrible dreams instead of paying a bodyshop to just put it back how it was.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

But the world is more interesting with these weirdos in it.

SUSE Creamcheese
Apr 11, 2007

kastein posted:

I can only assume some abhorrent person thought this was a great idea, or someone got sandwiched in a crash (and therefore it has a salvage title they aren't mentioning) and they decided to act out their horrible dreams instead of paying a bodyshop to just put it back how it was.

It's not the only one :stonk:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
I'm the stuffed octopus photobomber

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
If you don't like octopi you are no friend of mine :colbert:

(was driving the GF's Roadmaster when we saw that thunderturd. The LED headlamp also seen photobombing is mine, though.)

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Octopodes or octopuses, Greek is not Latin :eng101:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Everyone says octopi so it's octopi

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

dphi posted:

The one I posted? I'm 99% sure it is.

Huh. Looked green when I looked at it earlier.

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

PCOS Bill posted:

Everyone says octopi so it's octopi

"Everyone" says "alot" too. Doesn't make it right or those people not stupid.

Jared592
Jan 23, 2003
JARED NUMBERS: BACK IN ACTION
You can't argue with the masses. "Ain't" wasn't a word once either. Whether it's stupid or not is of course up to individual interpretation.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

MikeyTsi posted:

"Everyone" says "alot" too. Doesn't make it right or those people not stupid.

You're literally a flaming moron

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Automotive Insanity › Post terrible language stuff in this thread

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dagen H posted:

I could care less.

Jared592
Jan 23, 2003

PCOS Bill posted:

I could care less.

Oh god stop please

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

PCOS Bill posted:

I could care less.

I will fite you m8.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

PCOS Bill posted:

I could care less.

Could of tried harder.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Dagen H posted:

it really doesn't matter for all intensive purposes

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Seriously, guys, irregardless of how we feel, we should try to get along.

Jo3sh
Oct 19, 2002

Like all girls I love unicorns!
Stop, stop. I can't breath.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
We need to do something about Big Dictionary! Octopi Wall Street!

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
Look at all these people who are embarrassed to be learning something

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jo3sh posted:

Stop, stop. I can't breath.

Unless someone speaks up, people are just going to keep reduplicating these mistakes

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Anyway, let's get back to car stuff. Anyone got a recommendation for break pads? I think my car definately needs new ones.

drukqs
Oct 15, 2010

wank wank you're a pro vaper I'm not wooptiedoo...
*Anyways

Jared592
Jan 23, 2003

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

good god I clicked this thread hoping for a lot of new material and only found goons being insufferable about stupid bullshit.

Here, have something else to make an awful derail out of. Grabbed these out of my imgur account, I've probably already posted them at some point.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I dunno man, that chrome thing is pretty amazing. I'm not entirely sure it's not completely awful but still, the dedication to dickery is commendable.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Wow is this ever in the wrong thread. :eyepop:

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

fyodor posted:

Wow is this ever in the wrong thread. :eyepop:

No. This is the correct thread.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Yeah they put some real work into that one. If the wheels weren't incredibly gaudy and stupid I'd be mostly alright with it.

The funniest part about the car that got assaulted with pink spraypaint was that I saw those pics being posted on a facebook group not unlike this thread. Then the owner got wind of it (it was a group dedicated to terrible cars in a certain US state), joined the group, and threw an amazing shitfit about how no one should disrespect ~HER BUILD~. When everyone told her it was awful, that spraypainting random things pink is not a "build", and she was an idiot she immediately ragequit the group, of course.

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

Reminds me of this gem, which I've definitely posted before, but it's so good.

I particularly like her solution to the front plate problem.

"No officer, the plate's right there!"

Disgruntled Bovine fucked around with this message at 23:39 on May 3, 2016

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
I was fairly convinced Chinese scooter man was dead after not seeing it for a few days. :ohdear:

He's back! :toot:

He's left the hub spun around the wrong way and just gently caress-it "welded" his way to success!

Bonus image in case you missed it in the original post: He remounted the spring on the swing arm and this angle just shows how amazing this whole package is.

"OF GOOD QUALITY" :v:

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Disgruntled Bovine posted:

Reminds me of this gem, which I've definitely posted before, but it's so good.

I particularly like her solution to the front plate problem.

"No officer, the plate's right there!"

That would be a great plate if the car actually had a V8

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Maker Of Shoes posted:

I was fairly convinced Chinese scooter man was dead after not seeing it for a few days. :ohdear:

He's back! :toot:

He's left the hub spun around the wrong way and just gently caress-it "welded" his way to success!

Bonus image in case you missed it in the original post: He remounted the spring on the swing arm and this angle just shows how amazing this whole package is.

Jesus Christ. Is there an automotive equivalent of an involuntary hold that you can put this bike and owner in?

I'm shocked he had the werewithal and resources to get it welded.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Maker Of Shoes posted:

ahhahaha I literally lol'd at the offset

wwitness mee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guinness
Sep 15, 2004

Jesus loving Christ.

That's amazing dedication to being terrible.