Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Butt Discussin posted:

Why? Did something happen, or were they just like "if you leave you aren't allowed to come back!"

Basically joining our enemy in the middle of a war and publicly accusing people of doing shady poo poo :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

I haven' really seen any "Grrr Zeph" stuff and the general talk in jabber has been that they left while doing right by everyone so idk. Seems like some are creating drama for drama's sake.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

Goatman Sacks posted:

FCON peacing out and finding their own way down south is cool and all, but if they better not be allowed to just waltz in if things swing back in our favor and use our maintained blue status to move assets out if they're not helping with the reconquista

Letting them move their stuff out when we take back our space sounds better than having them join the gaggle of nerds shooting us right now.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Baronash posted:

Letting them move their stuff out when we take back our space sounds better than having them join the gaggle of nerds shooting us right now.

While I tend to agree, letting people extract valued assets because bropacts is kinda the only reason we're in the current situation

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Baronash posted:

But then you can shoot FCON as well...

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Zephyrine posted:

I'm sure someone with an RC account can paste the exact details. It shouldn't be opsec considering everyone gets one at will.

stop being a dumb rear end and just say why

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

Obviously I can't because my RC account was disabled the moment I took the APIs down.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
then you're dead to me!

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Zephyrine posted:

But then you can shoot FCON as well...

We should let them move stuff out but allow hole squad to shoot them

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

gwrtheyrn posted:

Basically joining our enemy in the middle of a war and publicly accusing people of doing shady poo poo :shrug:

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I didn't mentally register PH as "enemy" as much as "hapless targets," but I was forgetting that they are just an arm of PL.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
zephyrine is NOT ALLOWED to look at this :siren:

http://i.imgur.com/61HDJdD.webm

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah your account got deleted from the forums reaaaaal quick, made me wonder if there was something else going on

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

The fluff

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Oh yeah well I don't need your puppies then when Unfunny has kittens to offer! :(

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Goatman Sacks posted:

Yeah your account got deleted from the forums reaaaaal quick, made me wonder if there was something else going on

"if i wanted to I could steal all these assets but I'm not gonna because I'm a good dude btw here's where the dreadcache is"

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
maximize butthole fluff

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

gwrtheyrn posted:

We should let them move stuff out but allow hole squad to shoot them

Cowards will be shot :commissar:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Zephyrine posted:

Oh yeah well I don't need your puppies then when Unfunny has kittens to offer! :(

http://i.imgur.com/Pz5LJr1.webm

you can look at this one

Altran
Mar 20, 2013

gwrtheyrn posted:

I have only recently starting to give a poo poo about meta gaming, but you can't really blame both sides.

Zephyrine basically pulled a Kismeter, (the dude changed CCP-US station name to dreadstash) by criticizing the alliance in sort of inappropriate time - when the house is on fire, and the direktor reacted fast and furious.

DT how's my posting?

Please r/o everyone posted in there.
https://goonfleet.com/index.php/topic/205382-deadtear-is-free-post-your-feelings/

Edit: Fixed grammer, punctuation, and spelling

Altran fucked around with this message at 22:01 on May 3, 2016

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
RVCMF has been having a productive evening! :D I did some missions and paid my bounties into the corp wallet!

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Altran posted:

Zephyrine basically pulled a Kismeter, the dude changed CCP-US station name to dreadstash, by criticizing the alliance, and the direktor reacted fast and furious. They just did this thing when the house the on fire.

Nah, more like a really weak blawrf. Her leaving doesn't really affect anything other than people parading that post around

Fix Lag posted:

Cowards will be shot :commissar:

I feel it'd only be fair after being shot by them for years :v:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

VideoGames posted:

RVCMF has been having a productive evening! :D I did some missions and paid my bounties into the corp wallet!

http://i.imgur.com/FX18Den.webm

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

That is dangerously cute.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Off to 0.6 space!

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Altran posted:

I have only recently starting to give a poo poo about meta gaming, but you can't really blame both sides.

Zephyrine basically pulled a Kismeter, (the dude changed CCP-US station name to dreadstash) by criticizing the alliance in sort of inappropriate time - when the house is on fire, and the direktor reacted fast and furious.

DT how's my posting?

Please r/o everyone posted in there.
https://goonfleet.com/index.php/topic/205382-deadtear-is-free-post-your-feelings/

Edit: Fixed grammer, punctuation, and spelling

Not really, Kismeteer's actions put strategic things at risk and was done due to some other fight. Zeph made an I quit post, explained why they quit and that they wanted to join a group that was hostile to us. No great surprise that access was quickly revoked. Other people in the past have done things like that and take out loans etc before leaving so cutting access pretty quick is just good sense.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

That Works posted:

Not really, Kismeteer's actions put strategic things at risk and was done due to some other fight. Zeph made an I quit post, explained why they quit and that they wanted to join a group that was hostile to us. No great surprise that access was quickly revoked. Other people in the past have done things like that and take out loans etc before leaving so cutting access pretty quick is just good sense.

I did even worse. I repaid a 31 billion isk loan before leaving :psyduck:

Zephyrine fucked around with this message at 22:13 on May 3, 2016

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

All I know was this morning there was no blacklist, and people I know and trust were glad to see her go.

:shrug:

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Zephyrine posted:

To someone who left for 10 dollar bond no less

nessin
Feb 7, 2010

Goatman Sacks posted:

While I tend to agree, letting people extract valued assets because bropacts is kinda the only reason we're in the current situation

Are you talking about the end of the Halloween War or something else? If B-R, it's not like we were going to sit and camp the station for months and PLs supers and other associated assets would have been out after we left, either by taking over the station themselves or a quick bribe to the new owners.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Zephyrine posted:

Well it was really nice of you to handle things the way you did and you are a good person.

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

evilweasel posted:

He's been getting pretty good at it. Lyris has as well.

I really enjoy Vulan's swordfleets, he used to run them in early space ghost time and I occasionally caught them. Haven't seen any in a while though.

That Works posted:

Other people in the past have done things like that and take out loans etc before leaving so cutting access pretty quick is just good sense.

I guess that kinda makes sense, I remember reading the thread in the crokmine about the dude who was R/O'd and still managed to take out a 30bil loan before going fuckgoons. Still seems over the top though unless something else happened.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

I mean, the exit was relatively classy (though it's pretty marred by throwing in vague accusations that are going to be redditbait) but if you're going to a hostile alliance you're probably going on the blacklist. Now, blacklist entries can be removed if the situation warrants it, but anyone who went to a hostile alliance, even on the best of terms, you want to have that extra step at a bare minimum that requires sitting down and thinking it over.

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

CainFortea posted:

All I know was this morning there was no blacklist, and people I know and trust were glad to see her go.

:shrug:

There were some passive aggressive exchanges in Theta regarding the deployment (or lack thereof) of Theta's standing fleet to clear undocks for ITL freighters. Space Dad got nasty about it (uncharacteristically and unnecessarily so). I think both sides had defensible positions but it turned into a bit of an ugly dogpile. So it's possible those people are just being dicks :shrug:

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

I suppose every pilot for every API I ever submitted into the auth network is up there too for anyone with an RC account to behold?

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Zephyrine posted:

I suppose every pilot for every API I ever submitted into the auth network is up there too for anyone with an RC account to behold?

yep

ban reason is "Made a public post about joining hostiles during a war and accused our leadership of shady actions.
https://goonfleet.com/index.php/top...40#entry7633720"

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

I feel as if that part should be highlighted with a disclaimer when you submit APIs....

bonewitch posted:

ban reason is "Made a public post about joining hostiles during a war and accused our leadership of shady actions.
https://goonfleet.com/index.php/top...40#entry7633720"

Wouldn't want to make accusations of shady actions...

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Zephyrine posted:

I feel as if that part should be highlighted with a disclaimer when you submit APIs....

if you don't know that everything and everyone in eve that asks for an api stores the information for its creator idk what to tell you

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

evilweasel posted:

if you don't know that everything and everyone in eve that asks for an api stores the information for its creator idk what to tell you

Oh I expected that. Some note at GIA somewhere.

I was just surprised that the pilot names would then be shared with literally everyone in the Alliance that wanted to see them.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

Wouldn't want to make accusations of shady actions...

no criticizing leadership allowed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Butt Discussin posted:

Why? Did something happen, or were they just like "if you leave you aren't allowed to come back!"

"I know all these things about all these people but I wont say nothin scouts honour" best wishes all toodles, oh and insert reddit bait classic unsubstantiated accusations right here for my new overlords upvotes to the left.

• Locked thread