Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
Edit: wrong thread.

FreakerByTheSpeaker has issued a correction as of 16:34 on Apr 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Grundulum posted:

If we had read Hunter S. Thompson rather than F. Scott Fitzgerald in high school, I think I would have paid much better attention.

I went to school dressed as Thompson for halloween once, complete with typewriter, and my english teacher thought i was just the most adorable thing :3:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

cumshitter posted:

Remember when Fatty McFreedom was on one of his bipolar upswings and called for 10,000 true patriots to march to Oregon and gun down every oath breaking official who got in their way?

Because the people you're describing sure don't.

Take your medicine, bro.

This, Most of the wannabee nutjobs are massive cowards or are doing as weird weekend cosplay hobbies. Unless someone like Trump outright calls for a armed uprising, i doubt anything will happen.

eitherway. i think their will be riots in Cleveland.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Keep in mind that yeah they are cowards, but a misstep at either the ranch or the sanctuary by the Feds would have resulted in a lot of dead people.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

[[ Please wait, retrieving information... ]]

Voyager I posted:

I haven't followed this in the most stringent detail but if I recall correctly almost everyone at the reserve hosed off as soon as Finicum's death made them realize they weren't playing Call of Duty. They've so far demonstrated exactly one person willing to give up their lives for the cause.

Skellybones posted:

The vast majority of them (and people in general) are lazy, incompetent, or cowardly. Shouting angrily is all they are willing or able to do. Temporarily taking over a bird sanctuary is not so much a dire warning of things to come but a comforting reminder that they are really bad at this whole insurrection thing.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

This, Most of the wannabee nutjobs are massive cowards or are doing as weird weekend cosplay hobbies. Unless someone like Trump outright calls for a armed uprising, i doubt anything will happen.

They won't riot, they'll bitch. These people believe whatever the news tells them because they don't really live in places that challenge their thinking. All they know is that they feel bad, the people they agree with feel bad, so therefore the world is a powderkeg. They're so disconnected from reality that something like this had to happen just to show how full of poo poo they are. And when the government decided to step back and let them fly apart at the seams, they did so in glorious ways. They wanted a Ruby Ridge, they got mockery and dildos. Keep in mind the only fatality was a guy who was actually going for his gun a number of times before he finally got shot.

And there'll be no riots in Cleveland. I don't think the Republican base has the passion or the fury to do so. And while it'll be funny to imagine the 1968 Democratic Convention with hoverrounds and old Social Security Collectors holding badly misspelled signs while riot cops beat them to a pulp, the most likely thing will be a bunch of bitching and whining until some of them fall in line and others simply stay at home and do something else. This is a movement that relies on reinforcements to do their dirty work for them, and those reinforcements--oddly enough, just like the One True Conservative to Unite the Republican Party--aren't coming.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Dapper_Swindler posted:

VikingSkull posted:

Keep in mind that yeah they are cowards, but a misstep at either the ranch or the sanctuary by the Feds would have resulted in a lot of dead people.

Yeah, that's the important thing, these people are deep, deep cowards. They only take action when they have an overwhelming advantage. At Bundy Ranch, they had the high ground, numbers, and children as human shields; so of course they felt a bit bold.

Malheur was mostly unoccupied due to the federal employees having the winter off, it's an easy target for an 'armed takeover' when there isn't anyone to resist. Remember, Fat Patriot was screaming into a camera for all the Navy Seals in the entire armed forces to quit their posts and come help him escape. Changed his tune to 'cmon guys, we're just camping' overnight once it became obvious help wasn't coming.

They are brave freedom fighters until the time comes to actually put some skin in the game. The only thing all these chucklefucks can safely do is bellyache on facebook.

red19fire has issued a correction as of 18:24 on May 2, 2016

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I read an interesting comment somewhere about why Ammon was a huge idiot for choosing Malheur. He was hoping it would be a repeat of the Bunkerville standoff, but didn't realize part of what made that successful was the location. Bunkerville was near Las Vegas which has an international airport, an abundance of hotels, and the ranch was right off the highway.

Compared to Malheur, which was a three hour drive from the nearest airport in the middle of nowhere in a place that could barely accommodate the few people who showed up.

So on top of being cowards, True American Patriots aren't going to show up if it's not convenient.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

red19fire posted:

Yeah, that's the important thing, these people are deep, deep cowards. They only take action when they have an overwhelming advantage. At Bundy Ranch, they had the high ground, numbers, and children as human shields; so of course they felt a bit bold.

Malheur was mostly unoccupied due to the federal employees having the winter off, it's an easy target for an 'armed takeover' when there isn't anyone to resist. Remember, Fat Patriot was screaming into a camera for all the Navy Seals in the entire armed forces to quit their posts and come help him escape. Changed his tune to 'cmon guys, we're just camping' overnight once it became obvious help wasn't coming.

They are brave freedom fighters until the time comes to actually put some skin in the game. The only thing all these chucklefucks can safely do is bellyache on facebook.

I mean, I completely agree that most of them are like this, but some of the people who feel the same as them are actual ex-military nutjobs. Just because they didn't show up at Malheur doesn't mean that they don't exist AT ALL.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

red19fire posted:

The vast majority of them are just brainless cowards taking the opportunity to play Patriot Fantasy Camp, agreed, but when they have so many kids around who have been brought up knowing nothing but their gibberish and unwarranted rage, true fanaticism can fester into an actual threat.

That said, until then, I still feel okay mocking these fools for now, but it is a good thing to remember that even an idiot with a gun can be dangerous.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Geostomp posted:

The vast majority of them are just brainless cowards taking the opportunity to play Patriot Fantasy Camp, agreed, but when they have so many kids around who have been brought up knowing nothing but their gibberish and unwarranted rage, true fanaticism can fester into an actual threat.

That said, until then, I still feel okay mocking these fools for now, but it is a good thing to remember that even an idiot with a gun can be dangerous.

theflyingorc posted:

I mean, I completely agree that most of them are like this, but some of the people who feel the same as them are actual ex-military nutjobs. Just because they didn't show up at Malheur doesn't mean that they don't exist AT ALL.

I agree, I think they're mostly just empty threats and venting impotent rage on facebook. Eventually one of them will go crazy enough to warrant a nationwide crackdown, finally.

Wasn't that husband/wife mass shooting couple in Vegas part of the patriot movement? I thought they shot up a Walmart trying to start a revolution.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
They were on the Bundy Ranch just a few weeks before, if I recall.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Over the years there have been some flare-ups of violence from "tax protestors," another group that is similar to and often overlaps with SovCits.

http://archive.adl.org/learn/ext_us/tpm.html

Also, a lot of these people are what could be called "wound collectors," particularly among the SovCits. Nothing is their fault, rather they are victims of the government, brown people, women, immigrants, or whatever. The term itself was coined by an FBI profiler, but I would argue it should be in the DSM as a diagnosable disorder.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/spycatcher/201304/wound-collectors

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
One of the lesser known incidents was the wave of anti-government types in California around the time of the North Hollywood shootout and the never proven links they had to militia groups

Here's one of the busts

http://articles.latimes.com/1997-05-10/news/mn-57413_1_militia-members

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Over the years there have been some flare-ups of violence from "tax protestors," another group that is similar to and often overlaps with SovCits.

Also, a lot of these people are what could be called "wound collectors," particularly among the SovCits. Nothing is their fault, rather they are victims of the government, brown people, women, immigrants, or whatever. The term itself was coined by an FBI profiler, but I would argue it should be in the DSM as a diagnosable disorder.

The whole strawman idea comes from the redemption movement. Tax protesters are the oldest sovcits. Prior to a decade or so, IRS agents were just about the only people at all to deal with these cocksuckers.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
The matriarch of the "Sharp Family Singers" from Malheur is under arrest for assaulting a police officer and most of her children are in state custody. The locations of the other three are apparently unknown. There's a past history of abuse, primarily in the form of insufficient feeding.

Details in this excellent Oregonian article.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Discendo Vox posted:

The matriarch of the "Sharp Family Singers" from Malheur is under arrest for assaulting a police officer and most of her children are in state custody. The locations of the other three are apparently unknown. There's a past history of abuse, primarily in the form of insufficient feeding.

Details in this excellent Oregonian article.

lol at her proudly admitting in that article that yes, she did in fact kick a police officer and was indeed trying to intentionally.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

It's a well-established fact that neglect alternated with savage beatings are the key to success in the music industry. Source: Joe Jackson, Ike Turner.

:stare: It's like they have a pathological need to self-incriminate.

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

red19fire posted:

It's a well-established fact that neglect alternated with savage beatings are the key to success in the music industry. Source: Joe Jackson, Ike Turner.

:stare: It's like they have a pathological need to self-incriminate.

They see absolutely no need to lie about their actions because THE CONSTITUTION is on their side. Their whole schtick is just a more insane version "conservatism cannot fail, it can only be failed," and their continual losses in the courtroom are just proof that both the system is to get them and they aren't sovereign citizening hard enough, and they double down on their insanity.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

Kansas mother who went to Oregon standoff arrested in assault on officer

A Kansas woman who took her children to sing this winter during an armed occupation of an Oregon wildlife refuge was arrested last week in connection with an assault on a law enforcement officer, jail officials said.

Odalis Sharp of Auburn was booked into the Shawnee County jail at 7:48 p.m. Friday in connection with battery of an officer, a misdemeanor, and interfering with a law enforcement officer, a felony, jail officials said.

She was arrested at her home and released Saturday on $3,000 bond.

In an interview Tuesday, Sharp said state child welfare workers have removed seven of her children, ages 6 through 17, from the home.

“I am a mother lioness who’s been robbed of my children,” said Sharp, who made headlines in January when she took seven of her 10 children to Oregon to perform for the armed militants who had taken over the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

No charges apparently had been filed as of Tuesday morning. A spokesman for the Shawnee County prosecutor could not be reached for comment.

Records show Sharp attended a hearing in Shawnee County District Court last week on an eviction case filed last year by the owner of the property she rents. The court had ordered Sharp to vacate the premises last September.

Sharp appealed the ruling, and the court ordered her to post a $1,500 cash bond each month until the appeal was decided. Court records indicate the payments were made from October through April.

At last week’s hearing, a trial date in the case was set for May 15.

Sharp told The Star on Tuesday that the arrest occurred after she’d gone back to court Friday and attempted to file paperwork accusing her landlord of breach of contract for not taking care of the property. She said the judge wouldn’t accept it. When she returned to Auburn with her 6-year-old son, she said, there were three sheriff’s cars and two workers from the Kansas Department for Children and Families waiting for her.

“They wanted me to go with them,” Sharp said. “They wouldn’t let me go to the house. One grabbed my arm and legs and dragged me out of the car. I kicked the woman officer.”

She said six of her other children had been taken by child welfare workers while she was away. Three older children live elsewhere.

Sharp said the sheriff’s officers arrested her and took her son.

“They’re all in DCF custody now, as far as I know,” she said in an hourlong phone call during which she cried, prayed and sang religious songs. “They’re evil. They steal kids. This is the devil against my family.”

She said children’s department workers had paid her at least two visits since returning from Oregon but that she told them she didn’t have time to talk. She said someone — possibly the children themselves — had apparently called the child abuse and neglect hotline recently, and that’s what led to Friday’s incident.

“They’re making false charges,” she said. “They won’t tell me anything. They have stolen my children’s hearts, and they have turned them against me. It’s a conspiracy.”

After Sharp, 46, took seven of her children to Oregon this winter, her oldest daughter, Victoria, 18, who had recently moved to Montana, joined the Sharp Family Singers on Jan. 25.

The next day, Victoria Sharp was riding with Nevada rancher LaVoy Finicum and three other militants, including standoff leader Ammon Bundy, when Finicum ran a roadblock and was shot and killed by Oregon state police.

The teen has since become a rising star in the “patriot” movement, accusing the government of overstepping its bounds and attending court hearings in Oregon to support those arrested in the standoff.

Odalis Sharp and seven of the children performed in the Kansas Capitol in Topeka in March, where Sharp was supporting Raymond and Amelia Schwab, whose children had been placed under supervision of the Kansas Department for Children and Families. In between songs, Sharp told onlookers that authorities had tried to murder her daughter during the Oregon standoff.

Sharp also has a history in court with child welfare officials in Kansas.

In 2011, the Kansas Department for Children and Families removed her oldest child — then 15 — from the home and placed him in foster care after substantiating reports that Sharp had abused and neglected him. Sharp filed a petition for judicial review in 2012, asking the district court to overturn the finding. When the court did not, she filed an appeal. The appellate court, in an opinion filed in October, sided with the lower courts.

Sharp said in testimony at a 2014 legislative committee hearing that the child welfare agency had stolen her son because of false abuse allegations.

Sharp told The Star on Tuesday that the family had been performing in several states since the standoff and planned to travel around the country the rest of the year. But she said the older children, including Victoria, “have left the path I put them on.”

“The best way to describe Victoria is that she’s like her horse, Spirit,” Sharp said. “Young and pretty, very spirited. She’s got all that pasture, but she wants to be out of her bounds. And when she gets out of bounds, she leads the others with her, and she’s hurting my family. It’s a shame.”

Sharp said she has a hearing Wednesday in juvenile court.

“Jesus is on trial tomorrow,” she said. “These children are not my children. They’re God’s children. He has anointed them. And you don’t mess with that.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article75319902.html#storylink=cpy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
a katamari of terrible people

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Aw, c'mon, don't rip the article, dude- that newspaper is funded by ad views.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Discendo Vox posted:

Aw, c'mon, don't rip the article, dude- that newspaper is funded by ad views.

everyone with half a brain uses ublock anyway :shrug:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
It's like she was trying to breed her own little Patriot choir :barf:

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Otisburg posted:

actually, moral people disable ublock for websites they wish to support :shrug:

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Peztopiary posted:

actually, moral people disable ublock for websites they wish to support :shrug:

actually, moral people never disable ublock for any reason, because it cuts down on the transmission of viruses. :shrug:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

She's divorced, had custody of 7/10 kids, and seemingly doesn't have a job. Methinks she is a welfare queen, in serious debt, or engaged in some sort of scammy business.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/gavoter1987/status/728075399406620672

Someone is not a true believer haha.

https://www.facebook.com/arnoldlawfirm/posts/10153404640186637

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

Children fled with Kansas mom’s guns while she showered, testimony says

Topeka

Last Friday, as soon as their mother climbed in the shower, five Sharp children bolted down the driveway of their Auburn, Kan., home.

As they left, according to testimony in a Wednesday hearing, they took the guns out of a cubbyhole in the house and stashed them at the end of the drive. Then they got a ride from a neighbor to the Shawnee County sheriff’s office in Topeka.

And on Wednesday — three months after making headlines when they performed for armed occupiers who had taken over a wildlife refuge in Oregon — the children were taken into state custody because of abuse allegations.

At the end of a 2 1/2 -hour hearing in Shawnee County District Court that included testimony about alleged beatings that brought the children’s father to tears, a judge found probable cause that allegations of physical and emotional abuse were true. He placed seven of the children into the temporary custody of the Kansas Department of Children and Families.

“Any time I’m going to hear testimony that a child has been beaten to the point we have abrasions, broken skin and bleeding … that’s disturbing,” said Judge Steven Ebberts.

As she left the hearing, Odalis Sharp told The Star that she didn’t abuse her children.

“We need to turn to God, because the system is corrupt,” she said. “They lie, they twist, they make false charges, they abuse people, and then they turn around and put people in prison, and then they accuse them of abuse.”

Shawnee County sheriff’s deputies arrested Sharp at her home Friday in connection with battery of a law enforcement officer and interference with law enforcement. The incident remains under investigation. Sharp was released on $3,000 bond, and no charges have been filed.

In January, the Sharp Family Singers traveled to the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon, where they performed gospel and patriotic music for the militants who had taken control of the property.

Odalis Sharp’s oldest daughter, Victoria, who had recently moved to Montana, joined them on Jan. 25. The next day, Victoria Sharp was riding with rancher LaVoy Finicum and three other occupiers, including standoff leader Ammon Bundy, when Finicum ran a roadblock and was shot and killed by Oregon state police.

At Wednesday’s hearing, a children’s department social worker said the office had received three reports this year about the children’s welfare. The first, she said, was in February, alleging a lack of supervision. She said they went to the home, but Odalis Sharp told them to leave. They scheduled a meeting, but she did not show up and later called to say she wasn’t in Kansas.

A second report was made April 12 alleging emotional and physical abuse. The worker said she called the sheriff’s office and asked them to try to assess whether the children were safe. But again, Sharp would not let them see the children, the worker said. The third report to the agency was Friday, the worker testified, when some of the children ran from the home.

The worker said the five children were interviewed and said their mother spanked them with a rod that left them with bruises and marks, struck them with a belt, slapped them on their faces and private areas, used soap in their mouths and called them names.

Some of the children reported that their mother swatted them at least three to four times a week and that each time, the swats were eight to 15 in number, the worker said.

“They said it’s typical to always receive some type of bruising and other times have bled from the swats,” the worker testified.

“The children told me they were fearful,” she said. “They did not want to return to their mother.”

Sharp said during the hearing that “a lot of my friends know that I use a rod.”

“That is not a secret,” she said.

She asked the social worker if they had checked any of the children for bruises. The worker replied that the children said they hadn’t been spanked for about three weeks because one of the older siblings had been home and taken away the rod.

Tim Sharp, the children’s father, attended the hearing and asked that the children be placed in his custody. The couple divorced in 2012, and he now lives near Denver in a two-bedroom apartment.

But the children’s department workers said the state needed more time to determine whether he would be an appropriate caregiver.

Three older children live elsewhere, and a 17-year-old had recently gone to live with her father.

Sheriff’s Detective Kevin Kasl testified that he interviewed one of Odalis Sharp’s sons.

“He stated that in the morning while his mother was in the shower, he took two guns from the house and put them at the end of the drive,” he said. “They all started running down the end of the driveway and were picked up by a neighbor.”

Sheriff’s Detective Dustin Carlat said one of the sons told him about witnessing another sibling’s punishment.

“He described a spanking that consisted of 47 swats,” he said. “He described that after 27 spankings, the child started to bleed from the nose, and 20 more spanks occurred after that.”

Upon hearing that, Tim Sharp began to sob.

“The federal government hates us right now, because my daughter is a primary witness of a murder they committed,” Odalis Sharp said after the hearing. “And so what do they do? They want the Sharp family out. And so they divide and conquer.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article75711232.html#storylink=cpy

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Otisburg posted:

Yeah, but if you don't read the articles you miss the comments!

quote:

You are the typical ignorant U.S. citizen. You don't know anything about our Republican form of government. You have no idea what the U.S. Constitution says you only care about your own little world. You like the feds taking care of your land because it makes things easy for you. YOU ARE WELCOME - since WE THE PEOPLE are paying for the feds to take care of your land - YOU ARE WELCOME! You are no different than the people who think FEMAis a wonderful idea. I'm sure you are also a big fan of DHS, the FBI, the CIA, NSA, USDA, FDA, CDC, BATFE, DEA, TSA, and all the rest of the alphabet agencies and the 13+ intelligent agencies. Enjoy your free handouts and keep doing everything they tell you to do. You sound like a real winner.

I, too, am a big fan of the CDC, FDA, FEMA, etc.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Facebook Aunt posted:

huge fan. huge. i make it a point to follow the centers for disease control and prevention whenever they tour. i like some of the oldies like smallpox and rubella, but the new stuff like h1n1 and ebola has a nice edge and is keeping them relevant.

i have a respirator signed by thomas r. frieden.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Facebook Aunt posted:

That comment you quoted brought to mind this image I uploaded for use on another forum 4 years ago:

Just read "Tea Party" as "SovCit," although really it is just a difference of degree rather than of kind.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

If other people's tax money went to take care of land for me and give me free handouts it sounds like a pretty sweet deal coming from a very functional government, I'm not sure what this guy's problem with it is.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The psychological terror of being trapped in an abusive household is some of the most horrifying poo poo I can imagine. It's like a fascist microstate where Il Duce is your parents.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Ratoslov posted:

actually, moral people never disable ublock for any reason, because it cuts down on the transmission of viruses. :shrug:

Yeah ad networks are pretty much one of the only remaining massively successful malware delivery vectors and if you browse without adblock to give a newspaper .00001 cents for your view you're just a massive sucker.

Web advertising is a fundamentally broken, obsolete industry that's in its late stages and it's desperately trying to convince everyone that it's actually essential and ~the right thing to do~ to stay alive, but the solution to "content providers need money" is to pay content providers in other ways, not begrudgingly accept more ads.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Deffinitely seen a few of these around.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

Yeah ad networks are pretty much one of the only remaining massively successful malware delivery vectors and if you browse without adblock to give a newspaper .00001 cents for your view you're just a massive sucker.

Web advertising is a fundamentally broken, obsolete industry that's in its late stages and it's desperately trying to convince everyone that it's actually essential and ~the right thing to do~ to stay alive, but the solution to "content providers need money" is to pay content providers in other ways, not begrudgingly accept more ads.

Imagine if the Sharp Family Singers had a patreon.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Imagine if the Sharp Family Singers had a patreon.
Don't give her any ideas.

I like what this guy did with Finnicum's cattle brand.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

At least link it, man, c'mon. These papers need money to get us this kind of info.

The story is here.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

No wonder that girl was so nuts. Who knows how much damage their maniac of a mother did to her little brood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
So the woman's children literally flee from her home and hide her guns from her at first opportunity and apparently it's because the "system is corrupt" huh?

I bet it's somehow Obama's fault that her children are terrified of her too right?