Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I wonder how this de-aging fruit works. As in, is this a temporary effect, or will Allison go back to being 20ish the long way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Oh geez little girl Mottom is dangerously adorable.

SexyBlindfold posted:

No, no, Gog-Agog is the most fun Demiurge there is. It's just that, unlike Gog-Agog, Mottom's fun times don't entirely intersect with her "everyone around me is screaming in abject horror" times.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that Gog-Agog spends most of their time being a celebrity (while their 7th of the universe sorta goes to poo poo (well, more to poo poo)), so that might actually not be that bad.

I really hope now that Allison gets to chill with all of the demiurges before defeating them.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Allison is going to defeat the demiurges with the power of friendship

her later Zossification is just part of a riot grrl phase.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Tenebrais posted:

I wonder how this de-aging fruit works. As in, is this a temporary effect, or will Allison go back to being 20ish the long way.

Given the fact that it wore off between the audience where Mottom turned that guy into a tree and her meeting privately with Allison, it seems to be temporary.

How long it lasts is up in the air, though. Especially on someone who is not an ancient crone.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Comrade Gorbash posted:

You're giving the Greek gods way too much credit.

Right. As far as we know Solomon never raped anyone disguised as a cloud of piss like Zeus did.

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

Begemot posted:

Given the fact that it wore off between the audience where Mottom turned that guy into a tree and her meeting privately with Allison, it seems to be temporary.

How long it lasts is up in the air, though. Especially on someone who is not an ancient crone.

Was this maybe what the deal with the dead parrot was? Mottom uses the lifespan of parrots as her indicator for when she needs to eat more fruit?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Captain Redbeard posted:

Was this maybe what the deal with the dead parrot was? Mottom uses the lifespan of parrots as her indicator for when she needs to eat more fruit?

i think she can just look in the mirror for that

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

SunAndSpring posted:

The fiction accompanying this gives me the impression that time wasn't exactly as linear as it is now in the time of the gods, hence why YISUN still shows up to say poo poo in these stories despite having killed himself to make all the gods in the first drat place.

Or these stories are all bullshit parables made up by a multiversal Aesop.
The universal art is lying, and YISUN is the greatest practitioner of that art

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

And now we focus on 2 12 year olds with magic powers

this is really just sailor moon fanfiction isn't it :v:

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

i think she can just look in the mirror for that

I think so too but then, what was the deal with that parrot?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Maybe she keeps really old parrots around and feeds them the fruit

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Gog-Agog just wants to be pretty, blonde, and popular. Like Allison! I'm sure most can relate. Some days, don't we all just feel like a person-sized trash bag full of maggots?

I mean, there's this girl, Nadia, and she is soooo obviously fake and she's always bitchy to everyone and they just fawn over her. The other day she messed up my makeup that that I worked SO HARD ON and then people just give her stuff when it isn't even her birthday and when I invited people to my birthday they were all "ew no your house is gross" and IT'S NOT FAIR.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 20:37 on May 3, 2016

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Man, this Studio Ghibli film is even more hardcore than Princess Mononoke, and that one had decapitations.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

quote:

Q: Can we hear more about Incubus' origins? I believe you mentioned before, when talking about Incubus' design, that he was meant to look like a rock star? Was he literally a rock star? As his last appearance in the comic made me think he was some kind of glam rock musician.

A: He’s not literally a rock star, that’s just the sort of look/feel I am going for with him. I think that Incubus probably has the most murky origins of any of the demiurges. We’ll certainly learn more about him and his connections to a few other characters of note, and what his deal is, but he kind of just is.

:tinfoil:

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

SunAndSpring posted:

One time I got into an IRC chat with Kirkbride and he showed up drunk, called me IRC a human being like 8 times, talked about how Meridia and Kynareth were related (somehow), and then sent me a good book. True story.

what was the book

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Grand Prize Winner posted:

what was the book

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictionary_of_the_Khazars

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*distant sound of heavy metal rapidly approaching*

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 09:52 on May 4, 2016

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey, White Chain's body is intact. I thought that was going to be smashed.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
new body, i expect

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It looks very, very similar to the old one, unlike the one Metatron offered White Chain, at least.

Also, unrelated, but while at first I was a bit surprised/curious about Juggernaut Star's motorcycle existing in both the Void and outside it, that actually makes sense. Physical things in the Void don't remain intact unless in contact with a living thing, if I recall correctly, but given his motorcycle's... Biomechanical nature, it can enter the Void and not disintegrate. So it's not like that just to be the most metal thing ever, it actually serves a purpose.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Oh hey there, heavy metal album cover.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
It would not be terribly shocking if "yeah destroy the body" was as much of a lie as the banishment was in the first place.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

I'm not sure where I read it, probably on the K6BD tumblr, but apparently angels keep the same physical bodies from one reincarnation to the next. While they're in the void for an extended period of time their physical bodies are looked after and repaired/maintained (if necessary) by the peregrine knights, so I'm guessing they probably fixed it up in preparation for her return.

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
Juggernaut Star's whole career is just a series of cool entrances. Dude can't even open the refrigerator door anymore without the accompaniment of a bass rumble and the wailing of condemned souls

e: also, 'bored, irritable guards in super exotic setting' is always a great trope

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

Well goddamn, that's next on the reading list, I suppose.

Also I hope there's a larger version of that last panel. At this point I'm convinced there's gonna be a metal album composed of songs set in this universe. It will be terrible and I will love every second of it.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
2 Michaels just minding his own business, filling out paperwork, when Juggernaut explodes through the wall on his motorcycle with some Starbucks.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Roland Jones posted:

It looks very, very similar to the old one, unlike the one Metatron offered White Chain, at least.

Also, unrelated, but while at first I was a bit surprised/curious about Juggernaut Star's motorcycle existing in both the Void and outside it, that actually makes sense. Physical things in the Void don't remain intact unless in contact with a living thing, if I recall correctly, but given his motorcycle's... Biomechanical nature, it can enter the Void and not disintegrate. So it's not like that just to be the most metal thing ever, it actually serves a purpose.

Woe be to them who mistake the rider for the steed.

(The motorcycle is as much 6 Juggernaut Star as his legs are.)

Gorilla Desperado
Oct 9, 2012

Lightning, where's the Thunder...

I'd say a large "Uh-Oh" is warranted here :D

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Ze Pollack posted:

Woe be to them who mistake the rider for the steed.

(The motorcycle is as much 6 Juggernaut Star as his legs are.)

I wouldn't be so certain. While there's definitely more going on with the rider and his motorcycle than is immediately evident, I wouldn't take it for granted 6 Juggernaut is both.

I expected it to be more complicated then that.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebInqG1pJI

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

oh well great here comes 6 Juggernaut Star to ruin Prom

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

atomicthumbs posted:

Planning universal omnigenocide is one thing, but this is just vile, Six-Jugs

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Stay safe, flopping rear skeleton :ohdear:

e: All the skeletons have an "OH poo poo! :stonk:" expression on and it is the greatest.

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 19:41 on May 4, 2016

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

atomicthumbs posted:

no, no. hes here to GET THIS PARTY STARTED

unfortunately due to a misunderstanding of cliches, he ends up driving a four foot long metal spike through the punch bowl and making a huge mess.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

Is there a higher definition version of that last panel anywhere?

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

is this the thread where we post what metal we hear when Juggernaut star appears because hoooo boy

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Cryophage posted:

Is there a higher definition version of that last panel anywhere?

I feel like if you, specifically, asked for one, Abaddon would give it to you.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
*does fukken wikkid burnouts all over Mottoms parking lot* METATRON LIVES! WOOOO!

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

At least Mottom's guards are all going to die in the coolest way possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

Whorelord posted:

is this the thread where we post what metal we hear when Juggernaut star appears because hoooo boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DcqnkzGEFQ