Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Unfunny Poster posted:

Fun fact: PL raised over 100bil or something like that for Horde's Christmas gift (a bunch of fitted police comets & skins) that they took out on a roam shortly after New Years and gave Waffles zilch.

The baby child always gets preferential treatment :buddy:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/4hvkzu/psa_dont_feed_the_newbros/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speked
Dec 13, 2011

LTA Represent !!
Wich ship did you get VideoGames?.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Beanbox posted:

Wich ship did you get VideoGames?.

Someone was absolutely amazing to me and donated a procurer to help give me a goal of what skills to train. I am finally able to use it thanks to some cybernetic implants (also donated!) and I am watching my strip miner obliterate this Viscous Pyroxerxes! :D

My ultimate end goal is to have a hangar of one of every mining vessel!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Also, the amount of donations I have experienced in my two weeks with this game is literally astounding and I really wish there was a way of repaying or something because it has really helped me love the game!

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Pretty sure that was a drop in the hat for most of the people who donated to you.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

VideoGames posted:

Also, the amount of donations I have experienced in my two weeks with this game is literally astounding and I really wish there was a way of repaying or something because it has really helped me love the game!

Never stop posting

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

VideoGames posted:

Your posts are enough payment :shobon:

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

VideoGames posted:

This happens with all goon newbies ever.

:shobon: Wow you just gave me more isk than I can possibly imagine thanks so much!

:corsair: ehh no big deal I have so much money lying around that was literally pocket change

It never stops being cute though.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

p7hk9 posted:

Your posts are enough payment :shobon:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Helicon One posted:

This happens with all goon newbies ever.

:shobon: Wow you just gave me more isk than I can possibly imagine thanks so much!

:corsair: ehh no big deal I have so much money lying around that was literally pocket change

It never stops being cute though.

i think he got a bil or two, which is more than most newbies but he's also way cuter :shobon:

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

CainFortea posted:

Why would you ruin good things like french fries by putting vinegar on them? may as well piss on them.

HP sauce, vinegar. Heinz ketchup, and homemade mayonnaise are the acceptable french fry condiments :colbert:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

i think he got a bil or two, which is more than most newbies but he's also way cuter :shobon:

Not really way more anymore. Do something cute and it literally rains.

Fureil
Jul 7, 2012
Hey VideoGames, how's your mining corp going? Got a band of merry men together to eat all the belts yet? If it turns out this nulsec business isn't for me I may have to come out to join you. So far my first few weeks in Eve have been fantastic.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

LuiCypher posted:

HP sauce, vinegar. Heinz ketchup, and homemade mayonnaise are the acceptable french fry condiments :colbert:

Isn't HP sauce basically brown flavored mayo?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

LuiCypher posted:

HP sauce, vinegar, and homemade mayonnaise are the acceptable french fry condiments :colbert:

:barf:

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

mpaarating posted:

Imagine a turd from a homeless alcoholic, full of blood and collapsed anus parts, left in a jar of brine or vinegar until completely dissolved. That is the taste and texture of brown sauce

Fureil
Jul 7, 2012

Rhymenoserous posted:

Not really way more anymore. Do something cute and it literally rains.

I got some donations just to get ships purchased and shipped out to the station. Most of of what I get is just great information which is awesome. People have been very helpful as far as questions I have and have yet to have anyone just tell me to gently caress off and go google all my questions.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Nunes
Apr 24, 2016

WhoNeedsAName posted:

I've set RVCMF blue to my industry corp and will come through to Umokka and say hi. Hopefully when I get more time I'll set up some manufacturing near by and buy the ore that you guys mine.

Need to have a chat channel for folks who can't be in the corp to be chill with people in the corp!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Well I do promise to never stop posting :D

RVCMF is out and about mining! A brief flurry of the Gurmista Menace appeared, but the drones put a stop to those!

And Fureil you may definitely join no matter what! All are welcome. :3: I concur about everyone being helpful and superb!

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

VideoGames posted:

RVCMF is out and about mining! A brief flurry of the Gurmista Menace appeared, but the drones put a stop to those!

I assume you've paid your dues and have purchased a New Halaima and New Order Mining Permit yes?

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
mayo on fries owns, but only the fries they have in Europe, which are a lot tastier and don't require so much salt.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

I assume you've paid your dues and have purchased a New Halaima and New Order Mining Permit yes?

I haven't, no. What are these? Is that like a concord sub section thing?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

VideoGames posted:

http://www.minerbumping.com/p/the-code.html

Ah, 'highsec' is under the sovereignty of James 315, the savior of highsec. In order to avoid being suicide ganked, you have to purchase a permit and follow The New Halaima Code of Conduct. If you want, you can contact Globby in game and I can sort that out for you, for a low price of 10 million ISK for an entire year.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Don't you loving do it.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Xolve posted:

Don't you loving do it.

The agents following the New Order and James 315 (praise him) uphold the laws of the New Order and Highsec regardless of the notoriety and influence of any person living in Highsec. Everyone must have a mining permit, and everyone must obey the code.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
If he's in a well tanked skiff or procurer he should be fine.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

http://www.minerbumping.com/p/the-code.html

Ah, 'highsec' is under the sovereignty of James 315, the savior of highsec. In order to avoid being suicide ganked, you have to purchase a permit and follow The New Halaima Code of Conduct. If you want, you can contact Globby in game and I can sort that out for you, for a low price of 10 million ISK for an entire year.

Hey. You're a jerk.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

You all seem to misunderstand me, I would never go out of my way to enforce the law on someone who seems to be following The Code even if they didn't have a permit, as there are many more egregious offenders of The New Halaima Code of Conduct much closer to where I am now. I am simply looking out for forums poster VideoGames and I am encouraging him to take the proper precautions that could reduce the risk of an Agent suspending his mining operations due to his lack of a mining permit.

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

mpaarating posted:

It's basically ketchup with more vinegar, less tomato, and additional spices.

kecske posted:

Imagine a turd from a homeless alcoholic, full of blood and collapsed anus parts, left in a jar of brine or vinegar until completely dissolved. That is the taste and texture of brown sauce

Please. I drink Jeppson's Malort unironically from time to time. :smuggo: If that's what brown sauce tastes like to you, then your world would burn the moment you start to even conceive the flavor of Jeppson's which is a brand-new variety of awful with each passing moment after you drink it.

Goatman Sacks posted:

mayo on fries owns, but only the fries they have in Europe, which are a lot tastier and don't require so much salt.

There's a french restaurant where I live that serves fries with homemade mayo, and it loving rocks. If you put mayo packets on McDonald's fries though, there's no helping you.

Speaking of which, another acceptable condiment for McDonald's fries is honey.

RhoA
Jul 20, 2014

The agents following the New Order and James 315 (praise him) uphold the laws of the New Order and Highsec regardless of the notoriety and influence of any person living in Highsec. Everyone must have a mining permit, and everyone must obey the code.

:colbert:

Let the man mine in peace!

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

I will end you.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
im pretty sure i can have boney dumpster the poo poo out of code if they start hassling him more than once

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
and i can personally murder anything you'd fly globby :mad:

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

VideoGames posted:

No its a player group that suicides ships into miners so that they will pay a fee to keep mining, he is saying 10m for a year so I cant tell if he is trolling you or trying to help you.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

im pretty sure i can have boney dumpster the poo poo out of code if they start hassling him more than once

Quit treating boney like a tool :mad:

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer
Hey VG do you primarily play in EU timezones?

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

BTW, everyone should be looking at DHD's twitter meltdown atm.

Turns out that TEST was renting a VPS from Delimiter to host their Mumble server, and someone used that server for DDOSes. Delimiter has now terminated TEST's hosting contract, leaving them without working voice comms, and a million angry neckbeards are attacking the company on Twitter thinking that this will improve things.

(Delimeter's handling of this doesn't look great either, but man, it's all sorts of :jerky: to watch.)

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Oh dear, someone mentioned the Code ticker group to me a long time ago. :( Well I'm not doing any botting or anything against their rules, so I hopefully should be OK!

Mederlock posted:

Hey VG do you primarily play in EU timezones?

I do, yes. I am across the pond, as it were! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

VideoGames posted:

Oh dear, someone mentioned the Code ticker group to me a long time ago. :( Well I'm not doing any botting or anything against their rules, so I hopefully should be OK!

That helps, but the only safe way to be sure is to purchase a mining permit.

• Locked thread