Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I halfway expected him, when he and Fiorina were wrestling for top hand, to suddenly break off, run to the shitter for twenty minutes, and come back with a legal document written on a roll of single ply TP stating that he had the legal right to top hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

He's gone on record as saying he loves his skin, and it's all his.

If you come with him to Meat Farm you can have all the skin you want.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Ted Cruz is pleased his limbs are in the standard configuration.

Cruz is a man who makes sure he blinks at least three time a day, and only three times a day.

Rysithusiku
Nov 10, 2013

Witness the assless man and despair!
All futures point to a world of filled holes.
e: ignore me. No can link proper.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

kizudarake posted:

I halfway expected him, when he and Fiorina were wrestling for top hand, to suddenly break off, run to the shitter for twenty minutes, and come back with a legal document written on a roll of single ply TP stating that he had the legal right to top hand.

He wishes he had Odenkirk's ability to ad-lib

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Croisquessein posted:

If you come with him to Meat Farm you can have all the skin you want.

We can go right now, if you want.

Ha ha! No questions. Questions aren't allowed. Not at the Meat Farm.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

No, no. Ted Cruz is a perfectly normal hu-mon being.

http://www.tedcruzforhumanpresident.com/

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

There's a meme I haven't thought about in a while....

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

kizudarake posted:

See were they fighting for top hand or was that his first bit of skin to skin contact and he was trying to escape the new feeling?

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v75wCTMZoSY

I guess my children won't be getting a Bogel for their Glotch this year :smith:.

Lamprey Cannon has a new favorite as of 18:56 on May 4, 2016

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Ted Cruz is an absolutely normal male, and it would be impossible to prove otherwise.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://gfycat.com/DeepWetDarklingbeetle

It's too big for tables.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

idgi

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Ted Cruz is an absolutely normal male, and it would be impossible to prove otherwise.

You're thinking of David Mitchell

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The most impressive thing that happened all game: Lady dies fighting one guy, flops over rear end in the air as he's killed by someone else.

The absolute greatest display of skill to be seen this entire round, bar none!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

RareAcumen posted:

The most impressive thing that happened all game: Lady dies fighting one guy, flops over rear end in the air as he's killed by someone else.

idgi

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

RareAcumen posted:

I'm curious how she got the two kills there well after she died. Still pretty drat stupid though.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

The joke is Overwatch's PLAY OF THE GAME is kind of broken

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Overwatch?

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007

Ashsaber posted:

I'm curious how she got the two kills there well after she died. Still pretty drat stupid though.

Sentry guns she put down got kills.

KILLALLNERDS.EXE
Oct 12, 2009

RareAcumen posted:

Don't post.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Hey! I own 2 of these things! Mine are shaped like jaguar heads though. They do the job of making my girlfriend uncomfortable/scared/whatever when ever I blow in one.

No need to tell the entire world your girlfriend is uncomfortable with blowing, that's nobodies business but your own.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

It's Blizzard's (extremely late to the game) attempt to emulate that sweet TF2 Hat Money machine.

bitprophet
Jul 22, 2004
Taco Defender

dumb. posted:

It's Blizzard's (extremely late to the game) attempt to emulate that sweet TF2 Hat Money machine.

AFAIK one of the reasons it's only coming out at this time is it was going to be their Big Impressive WoW 2.0 Next Gen MMO, and for $REASONS it got semi-scrapped and scaled way down into Well A Multiplayer Arena Shooter Is A Lot Less Work And We Had This IP And Assets Just Lying Around v:v:v

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

RareAcumen posted:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

You're not my dad!

http://i.imgur.com/Bri1QNa.webm

Shrapnig posted:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

oh no, i talked about video games again

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That's Adam. :colbert:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

dumb. posted:

It is, in fact, so late to the game that it's... almost... come around full circle to become fresh again.

Except, in reality, it's kind of mediocre. Very high effort, but mediocre.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

You're not my dad!

http://i.imgur.com/Bri1QNa.webm

oh no, i talked about video games again

This thread is homebrewin now

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

You're not my dad!

At the same event, Katy Perry actually wore a necklace of Keyblades, as well as accessorizing with a Tamagotchi.
https://twitter.com/themetgala/status/727294200086192128

The theme for the whole thing was “Fashion in the Age of Technology” so of course several people dressed like video game/Snow Crash characters. Zayn Malik, for example, is cosplaying a Fallout 4 character that only found armor for his arms.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

You forgot the most iconic look of the night. Orlando Bloom accessorizing his suit with a single tamagotchi that poo poo while he was on the red carpet

https://twitter.com/hummusandpizza/status/727476420939767808

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The ability to look suave while covered in poo poo means a male is primed for fatherhood. :biotruths:

There's going to be a Magic Mike Live show in Vegas and they holding a survey about it. Too bad you need to sign in, because someone shared this screencap:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

The MSJ posted:

At the same event, Katy Perry actually wore a necklace of Keyblades, as well as accessorizing with a Tamagotchi.
https://twitter.com/themetgala/status/727294200086192128

Aren't those just keys?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Aren't those just keys?

Yeah, I was about to say that that owned but looking at them more closely they don't have anything in them to hold if they're supposed to be keyblades.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

coronatae posted:

You forgot the most iconic look of the night. Orlando Bloom accessorizing his suit with a single tamagotchi that poo poo while he was on the red carpet

https://twitter.com/hummusandpizza/status/727476420939767808

This is incredibly good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

No, no. Ted Cruz is a perfectly normal hu-mon being.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbTcHpPDCu8

• Locked thread