Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Stringbean posted:

No ascot. Just some dude with a gun now.

0/10

Maybe one of the Waltons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
im gonna make a macro just for quoting posts and replying with "would" because g-d d-mn these babes are hot and i want to gently caress them :q:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

AEMINAL posted:

im gonna make a macro just for quoting posts and replying with "would" because g-d d-mn these babes are hot and i want to gently caress them :q:

Your gimmick is already getting old.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

AEMINAL posted:

Would

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Doing this, only because I've noticed a correlation.

Look, it may be fan service, it maybe targeting only a smaller segment of the cosplay population.

But, in the long run, it is drawing in fans, that normally would not be into the whole "Cosplay" scene.

Just food for thought.

Whether you, as a fan of cosplay, want these type of fans, is a matter of debate.

Remember, the more people whom look upon this subset of entertainment/reality/diversity/or what not is a boon to the whole group.

Take this post as, "what you will"

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

VendaGoat posted:

Look, it may be fan service, it maybe targeting only a smaller segment of the cosplay population.

But, in the long run, it is drawing in fans, that normally would not be into the whole "Cosplay" scene.

Just food for thought.

Whether you, as a fan of cosplay, want these type of fans, is a matter of debate.

Remember, the more people whom look upon this subset of entertainment/reality/diversity/or what not is a boon to the whole group.

What, exactly, are you trying to say here?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

13Pandora13 posted:

What, exactly, are you trying to say here?

Before I answer.

WOOT PENS JUST SCORED! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

Give me, what you think I mean and I will correct your from there.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

VendaGoat posted:

Before I answer.

WOOT PENS JUST SCORED! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

Literally, in both of your past two posts, I have no idea what you are saying. I feel like you've left out entire paragraphs of expository information, like you took a leap into the middle of a conversation nobody was having.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

13Pandora13 posted:

Literally, in both of your past two posts, I have no idea what you are saying. I feel like you've left out entire paragraphs of expository information, like you took a leap into the middle of a conversation nobody was having.

I'm stating an opinion. Last I checked, I don't need a dialogue to do so.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

VendaGoat posted:

The best I can guess is that you said 'sexy cosplay exists', while probably drunker than you think you are.

It reminds me of the guy I saw yesterday who stripped all the adjectives out of a press release for the new Call of Duty. I mean it's technically saying something, it's just not clear what.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

13Pandora13 posted:

VendaGoat is drunk and watching hockey. He saw a photo of sexy Ewok cosplay, and decided to post it here. He's aware that the cosplay is designed to draw eyeballs other than those of cosplay fans, but he thinks it's valuable anyway, since any increase in the visibility of cosplay is good, and he wanted to nip in the bud any complaints about how it's just "pandering", whatever idiots think that means at the moment.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Cleretic posted:

It reminds me of the guy I saw yesterday who stripped all the adjectives out of a press release for the new Call of Duty. I mean it's technically saying something, it's just not clear what.

Yes, this is exactly how I feel. I think he's trying to say something but I can't tell what, at all.

VendaGoat posted:

I'm stating an opinion. Last I checked, I don't need a dialogue to do so.

Dude at no point in your post did you actually state an opinion. There's several seemingly related sentences, a picture of sexy ewok cosplay, and no actual like, point. Your mind filled in gaps your post did not.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Besesoth posted:

VendaGoat is drunk and watching hockey. He saw a photo of sexy Ewok cosplay, and decided to post it here. He's aware that the cosplay is designed to draw eyeballs other than those of cosplay fans, but he thinks it's valuable anyway, since any increase in the visibility of cosplay is good, and he wanted to nip in the bud any complaints about how it's just "pandering", whatever idiots think that means at the moment.

Thank you.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I thought he was saying something about furries.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Besesoth posted:

And there the gently caress it is.

There is no emoticon for this.

Thank you both.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

13Pandora13 posted:

Yes, this is exactly how I feel. I think he's trying to say something but I can't tell what, at all.

Dude at no point in your post did you actually state an opinion. There's several seemingly related sentences, a picture of sexy ewok cosplay, and no actual like, point. Your mind filled in gaps your post did not.

Disappointed that you didn't finish this with "I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

TheMadMilkman posted:

Your gimmick is already getting old.

agreed. men being attracted to extremely sexy babes should be illegal and i vow to make it that way.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

agreed. men being attracted to extremely sexy babes should be illegal and i vow to make it that way.

People being attracted to extremely sexy babes is perfectly normal. People talking unprompted in public about how excited they are about the idea of loving those extremely sexy babes and how they plan to masturbate over pictures of those extremely sexy babes is deeply creepy and should not be encouraged.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Besesoth posted:

People being attracted to extremely sexy babes is perfectly normal. People talking unprompted in public about how excited they are about the idea of loving those extremely sexy babes and how they plan to masturbate over pictures of those extremely sexy babes is deeply creepy and should not be encouraged.

It's almost like the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Strange.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

VendaGoat posted:

Just food for thought.

I'm pretty sure this is written in some weird-rear end language that happens to share the alphabet and sentence structure of english, but is definitely not english

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Besesoth posted:

How else will people validate me if I'm not telling everyone how often I'm cranking it? What other privelegs do straight people get?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Wait is this real? If so I might have to start watching WWE again.

Patattack
Nov 23, 2008

The English Language!

Besesoth posted:

Man, I don't know what everyone else is going on about with alien languages, I thought VendaGoat's post conveyed this concept without confusion. Maybe it was worded oddly in some places, but I absolutely understood the point.

Just, you know, so that VendaGoat doesn't think they're being gaslighted or anything.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Presented without comment.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

VendaGoat posted:

That's an off-the-shelf swimsuit.

Zombear
Dec 4, 2007
Catchphrase!

Kramjacks posted:

That's an off-the-shelf swimsuit.

It's off the shelf but still on the rack.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Zombear posted:

It's off the shelf but still on the rack.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Scyantific posted:

Wait is this real? If so I might have to start watching WWE again.

It's better than it's been for the past year, but still don't watch wrestling.

The New Day was pretty much the only good thing about it for the better part of an entire year. It's started to get a bit better after Wrestlemania. But yeah I can't in good conscious recommend you watch it.

There's a youtube channel for the handful of highlights like New Day antics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff8COQJE5VU

just youtube stuff like New Day, Team Hell No, or Enzo and Cass.

^ Quotes all taken from another thread that almost derailed into wrestling.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

VendaGoat posted:

Just food for thought.

would would would would would :q:

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

:rolleyes: Pfft, they probably love the Special Editions. Posers

Beefstew
Oct 30, 2010

I told you that story so I could tell you this one...

C.P.A.N. posted:

:rolleyes: Pfft, they probably love the Special Editions. Posers

They use CGI to make their nipples blink.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

VendaGoat posted:

R2DD2?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Besesoth posted:

I'm European, it's normal here. Please respect others' cultures.

Forti
May 5, 2009

Patattack posted:

Man, I don't know what everyone else is going on about with alien languages, I thought VendaGoat's post conveyed this concept without confusion. Maybe it was worded oddly in some places, but I absolutely understood the point.

Just, you know, so that VendaGoat doesn't think they're being gaslighted or anything.

I also followed the point of that post with no trouble. These people are simpletons.

The best thing about modern wrestling is the New Day and their gaming channel they have on youtube where they shave nerdy journalists and beat other wrestlers at Windjammers

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

You all missed the most important point VendaGoat made, which was that the Penguins scored.

Give us that cup! :black101butwithahockeystick:

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Besesoth posted:

I dunno, that's not too far off from Venda posting a ton of cleavage shots with googly eye emotes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

poptart_fairy posted:

I dunno, that's not too far off from Venda posting a ton of cleavage shots with googly eye emotes.

Hey now, sexy cosplay isn't just about boobs, there's also BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS okay you get the picture, the internet is obsessed with cosplayers' asses, it's pretty freakin' creepy.

So many Cammies. So, so many Cammies. :gonk:

• Locked thread