Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
nice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

I can't remember who made that but thanks to them anyway.

clone on the phone

Hello long time lurker first time poster. I like nice happy places with little pressure so I think this might be for me. I don't understand GBS anymore and I never understood fyad. I guess I post mainly in games but want to broaden my horizons.

FluffieDuckie

hello rasmussen :wave: welcome!

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Robot Made of Meat

Rasmussen posted:

Hello long time lurker first time poster. I like nice happy places with little pressure so I think this might be for me. I don't understand GBS anymore and I never understood fyad. I guess I post mainly in games but want to broaden my horizons.

BYOB has horizons which are both broad and chill. You chose wisely.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

clone on the phone

Thank you, feels good.

Piso Mojado

Rasmussen posted:

hello. to help newcomers understand byob, we've summarized our mission statement into the following algorithm for simplicity's sake. welcome!

bean mom

yay i feel better today

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

thank you piso, but i think the correct math should be gbs PLUS 420

FluffieDuckie

deleting my double post which is totally not my fault who's running this website :argh:

Macnult

Welcome, Rasmussen :)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Piso Mojado posted:

hello. to help newcomers understand byob, we've summarized our mission statement into the following algorithm for simplicity's sake. welcome!

its beautiful...

Macnult posted:

Welcome, Rasmussen :)

City of Glompton

welcome, new friend. glad you are joining the challenge with us!

clone on the phone

City of Glompton posted:

welcome, new friend. glad you are joining the challenge with us!

I thought why not, I need some help with it that is for sure.

It's funny I always thought the 'yob was ironically friendly until I saw duckie's rules post the other day and it made me realise I am just really jaded toward people on the internet.

You guys seem nice, thanks for the welcome.

FluffieDuckie

I'm super excited someone read the rules

clone on the phone

FluffieDuckie posted:

I'm pretty big on respect and being mindful about how my actions affect others so it rung a bell for me.

I've been mellowing as I grow older, like a fine wine.

bean mom

FluffieDuckie posted:

yeah they're good rules!

good jerb!

----------------

MrWillsauce

FluffieDuckie posted:

thank you piso, but i think the correct math should be gbs PLUS 420

thats what I was thinkin but it didn't stop me from smiling

Android Blues

well, see, both (gbs-420) and fyad are negative numbers. you end up with a positive

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

FluffieDuckie posted:

I'm stunned, honestly.

----------------

bean mom

im just this friendly without weed

----------------

3D Megadoodoo

It's the first week this year you don't have to wear long underwear and this pops up on my playlist:

3D Megadoodoo

That felel when your sig syncs with Mariah Carey's hit song All I Want for Christmas is You blaring on the stereo :gizz:

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

wait this isn't ironic?

have i been nice to people?

hi how are you ♥

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Zyla posted:

good jerb!

eonwe

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

wait this isn't ironic?

have i been nice to people?

i hope so, ever since I started posting in byob again I've tried to make a real effort to just be a nice person on the internet

Matoi Ryuko

FluffieDuckie posted:

I didn't read them!!! :flipoff::evilbuddy::flipoff:

cuntman.net

i read them twice, to make up for that

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you

TWIST FIST posted:

hey Twist Fist how are you?

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
Hi, it's me Mulli just casually saying hello no strings attached

FluffieDuckie

TWIST FIST posted:

*puts little star next to twist fist's name on The List*

Android Blues

i click on things compulsively and have read the rules probably close to three dozen times while my mind wandered about what to cook for dinner

Android Blues

what i'm saying is i'd also like a star, if possible. two stars? no, i won't be greedy

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i have the rules printed out and hanging in my posting station next to my poster of a kitty hanging off a branch that says "hang in there"

cuntman.net

Mulli posted:

hey Twist Fist how are you?

im feeling really great, now that i have a star

alnilam

I built a brain implant that tracks how many unique users show up in byob has historically been the "no rules" forum, what we really have to be is the "less rules" forum, and don't read the rules thread, and then for each one (it gives them fifteen minutes after arrival) reads it "aloud" to me in my auditory cortex. It works pretty well until i've had my coffee because you do not want to mess with me right now

cuntman.net

alnilam posted:

I built a brain implant that tracks how many unique users show up in byob has historically been the "no rules" forum, what we really have to be is the "less rules" forum, and don't read the rules thread, and then for each one (it gives them fifteen minutes after arrival) reads it "aloud" to me in my auditory cortex. It works pretty well until i've had my coffee because you do not want to mess with me right now

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you

TWIST FIST posted:

im feeling really great, now that i have a star

huh a star, that's great, real nice, yeah yeah yeah... Anyway huh I just remembered that competition we took part, remember? Real fun I tell ya. I kinda won, no big deal, you were second, mad props man, nice job. Too bad I wasn't elligible for the main prize but that's just how it goes you know

cuntman.net

i forgot about that already because i have a star now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i have read the rules nearly all the way through. i deserve star.

hi how are you ♥