Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Despera
Jun 6, 2011

squidgee posted:

I can't see how this could possibly backfire.

"Did you see this nickname Hillary is calling me folks? Dangerous Donald. That's what she's calling me. Dangerous Donald. She's terrified of me. She knows I'm going to win. She's terrified of Dangerous - 'oh no, Mr. Trump, don't hurt me, oh no.' What a mess!"

Well I hope hillary doesn't lose the 3rd grade naming contest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

squidgee posted:

I can't see how this could possibly backfire.

"Did you see this nickname Hillary is calling me folks? Dangerous Donald. That's what she's calling me. Dangerous Donald. She's terrified of me. She knows I'm going to win. She's terrified of Dangerous - 'oh no, Mr. Trump, don't hurt me, oh no.' What a mess!"

We already had altheizmers ron, we don't need no small-handed dementia don.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

H5N1 posted:

I had the shameful procedure performed this week.

My forehead has broken out into an inflamed rash where the red MAGA hat was sewn to my scalp and try as I might, I can't stop scratching the area. It's the worst thing to do -- I've got open sores at this point, but still I find myself scratching without thinking.

On my way to work this morning, I boarded the subway and amid the sea of red hats saw a fellow sufferer across the row from me -- identifiable via the oozing rash on his scalp.

Our eyes met for the briefest instant before darting away towards the floor in unspeakable humiliation.

All shall wear the hat!

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Dementia Don: He can't even loving remember what he said a sentence ago. I think Trump needs a better loving doctor, and that his doc's license should be revoked for missing such a loving obvious case of dementia.

Alas, in the current D party, our mentally ill base will get too loving pissy for it to be worth making stick.

B B
Dec 1, 2005

GreyjoyBastard posted:

This is how it starts.

Don't worry. I'm a Bernie supporter. Our type would never vote Trump. :)

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Dangerous Donald Doubles Down on Dubai Deal, details at 11

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
if I could ask Donald Trump one question, it would be this: Is it true that your hands are too small to fit around your large dick?

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

My Imaginary GF posted:

Dementia Don: He can't even loving remember what he said a sentence ago. I think Trump needs a better loving doctor, and that his doc's license should be revoked for missing such a loving obvious case of dementia.

Alas, in the current D party, our mentally ill base will get too loving pissy for it to be worth making stick.

I'm no fancy political consultant, but making fun of people with dementia seems like a great way to alienate a huge portion of your voter base (the elderly).

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

My Imaginary GF posted:

if I could ask Donald Trump one question, it would be this: Is it true that your hands are too small to fit around your large dick?

that is a very good question

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

My Imaginary GF posted:

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

DaveWoo posted:

Once he loses in November, he's going to disappear so fast it'll make your head spin. Republicans will be all like, "Donald who? Nah, we didn't nominate anybody that election year."

My bet is that he's going to launch his own television network.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

He'll start his own spin-off country. The Celebrity United States of America

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Haha oh man, Trump's going to be here in Eugene tomorrow at 5. No idea why, this town is basically blue liberal utopia; every other car is a Toyota Prius and most have Obama 08 and 12 stickers on them. There's already a sizeable anti-Trump Facebook group.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

I think people with dementia should be respected, but also that they are not likely to make very good presidents.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/728405691594092546

open the blood gates

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

That's odd, Hannity doesn't usually do a lot of thinking

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
So...

Could someone tell William Kristol and Ben Sasse something for me?

They want an indy on the ballot.

They should know that if they want that they need 80,000 signatures in Texas by Monday if they want to be on the ballot in that state.

That's Monday as in...Monday.

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

Despera posted:

That's odd, Hannity doesn't usually do a lot of thinking

:vince:

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Irony Be My Shield posted:

I think people with dementia should be respected, but also that they are not likely to make very good presidents.

I feel this is dependant on the type of dementia. the doddering old grandpa stuck in his middle age pretending he's still at work is different than the rear end in a top hat screaming about all the black nurses in this ward

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Head still grinning because despite being cut off, having his hands shrunk, and having his body taken over by a taco salad, his head knows that NOTHING MATTERS.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Louisgod posted:

Haha oh man, Trump's going to be here in Eugene tomorrow at 5. No idea why, this town is basically blue liberal utopia; every other car is a Toyota Prius and most have Obama 08 and 12 stickers on them. There's already a sizeable anti-Trump Facebook group.

He wants more bloody Trump protesters to bring the waffling idiots among the GOP base into his fold after he promises to protect them

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
The fact Hilary thought for a second that Dangerous Don or calling him a loose cannon was a good burn, tells me we are in for Jeb! 2.0

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
People always talk like Trump would go to war with Russia or start a nuclear holocaust. He's way too big a fan of Eastern European women to let that happen, though.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

My Imaginary GF posted:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Exactly what the gently caress happened between him and Putin. Did they take a break from the pageant to tour Pussy Riot's jail cell and piss on them while high fiving or something?

NutritiousSnack posted:

The fact Hilary thought for a second that Dangerous Don or calling him a loose cannon was a good burn, tells me we are in for Jeb! 2.0

Hillary probably just calls him Donald. This sort of lashing out about a rumored nickname being used informally shows an lack of faith in Diverticulitis Don!

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Louisgod posted:

Getting protested by a bunch of Prius-driving liberals would be great optics for Trump right now. The best, most luxurious optics.

That's why.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Vox Nihili posted:

I hope that Dangerous Donald thing is a joke, that's loving pathetic.

This is the beginning of the GE equivalent to last year's "how can they be so stupid!!!! STRONG FIELD! Professional operation!!!"

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Epic High Five posted:

He wants more bloody Trump protesters to bring the waffling idiots among the GOP base into his fold after he promises to protect them

Then he should go to Portland or Seattle, you'll get the loving anarchists out in droves. We're too high here in Eugene to do anything of note.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Louisgod posted:

Then he should go to Portland or Seattle, you'll get the loving anarchists out in droves. We're too high here in Eugene to do anything of note.

Nothing actually has to happen for him and the whole right wing conspiracy wing to claim BLM was throwing moltovs tho

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

Exactly what the gently caress happened between him and Putin. Did they take a break from the pageant to tour Pussy Riot's jail cell and piss on them while high fiving or something?

Putin could gently caress with Obama so hilariously if he announced that Republican Nominee Donald Trump called him and after a polite conversation convinced him to stop buzzing our planes.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Louisgod posted:

Rumor is he'll go to Spokane, which sucks cause it's a five hour drive from Seattle and no way could my car make it over the pass.

I get it though, Eugene and Portland would be bad, but Seattle would be suicide. I mean, we're the city that kicked Bernie loving Sanders off the stage. It'd get WTO over here if he came to town.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

Diverticulitis Don!

Decerebrate Don

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

NutritiousSnack posted:

Hillary's not trying to win over GOP primary voters. Not ostensibly anyway.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Epic High Five posted:

that is a very good question

it is the question a better Democrat than Hillary would be able to ask.

It is a question an rear end in a top hat fighting for you with a record of success and a midwest approach to netflix and chill would ask. It is the question I would ask.

I should do it.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Alter Ego posted:

Hillary's not trying to win over GOP primary voters. Not ostensibly anyway.

Libertarians are doing that with a vengeance apparently.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

lmfao

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

My Imaginary GF posted:

it is the question a better Democrat than Hillary would be able to ask.

It is a question an rear end in a top hat fighting for you with a record of success and a midwest approach to netflix and chill would ask. It is the question I would ask.

I should do it.

If you want to instantly become a favored underling of the Queen herself then hell yeah

I'm going to do it first though and say it was my idea and/or get beaten to death by Trumplings.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Epic High Five posted:

Hillary probably just calls him Donald. This sort of lashing
out about a rumored nickname being used informally shows an lack of faith in Diverticulitis Don!

Clearly, Vladimir Putin's hands weren't too small to fit around Trump's cock, nor Trump's.

If Trump insists on continuing to circlejerk for Vlad, Americans deserve to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
A former Newt staffer just floated Marsha Blackburn as a possible Trump VP and just :lol: if you've ever heard her do an interview.

• Locked thread