Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
What language makes you sound gayest when you speak it? My vote's for Spanish. It's just so sassy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
French

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Arabdick

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

mdm posted:

Arabdick

the arabdick is in your mouth
move it around with your tongue

lolo

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Tagalog

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Esperanto sounds like an elaborate Starcucks milkshake

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
english

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I'm very traveled and wise and I say Japanese is the gayest language. Interestingly, not because of the native speakers of that language. It's because of this pudgy turd in college that used to speak what I assume was rudimentary Japanese to random strangers.

He was one of those anime people. I just don't like him at all you guys.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Dave_Indeed posted:

I'm very traveled and wise and I say Japanese is the gayest language. Interestingly, not because of the native speakers of that language. It's because of this pudgy turd in college that used to speak what I assume was rudimentary Japanese to random strangers.

He was one of those anime people. I just don't like him at all you guys.

What was his name?

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Polari.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
homo is the gayest. no doubt (i speak fluent homo)

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
French by far. Not even spanish with a lisp can out gay french.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
As recently as the 1950s when students would read a Latin poem in translation in their texts if there were heterosexual scenes they would be translated into French instead of English and if there were homosexual scenes they would be translated into Greek instead of English.

Anyway it's Greek.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Sheep-Goats posted:

As recently as the 1950s when students would read a Latin poem in translation in their texts if there were heterosexual scenes they would be translated into French instead of English and if there were homosexual scenes they would be translated into Greek instead of English.

Anyway it's Greek.

lol

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
dutch

I cannot consider a conservation in this language serious. In addition to seemingly consisting mainly in gargling, this incredibly ridiculous mixture of English and German wizardrously manages to make any person sound like a drunk gay elk.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

eat poo poo, op

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

ithkuil

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

cock-ney

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Greek. No one worthwhile speaks it

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

eat poo poo, op

where do they speak that?

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Horniest Manticore posted:

What was his name?

I don't know, I didn't have a class with him he was just always hanging out in the same place wearing a hat with ears on it.

It was probably something dumb like Chris or Eric though.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dave_Indeed posted:

I don't know, I didn't have a class with him he was just always hanging out in the same place wearing a hat with ears on it.

keith

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I loving hate keith

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
thats not true, I only know two Keiths. one was a coworker and the other is my father

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

DOMDOM posted:

dutch

I cannot consider a conservation in this language serious. In addition to seemingly consisting mainly in gargling, this incredibly ridiculous mixture of English and German wizardrously manages to make any person sound like a drunk gay elk.

dutch language conservation must stop! deutsch uber alles

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
HOYYYtunTOOOOdenAGGGGGGGunnnn EHHHHHHHH

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

close tie between flemish (belgian dutch) and the gross belgian accent of french. like I don't even speak french and their french sounds like poo poo to me

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

thats not true, I only know two Keiths. one was a coworker and the other is my father

My mom dated a guy named Keith for a few months when I was in college. I was making some small talk with this dude but had nothing in common with him because he liked Harley's and I like sports.

Anyways, I was like, "So the cavs are doing okay."

But he was like, "I don't watch the NBA. It's too black for me."

And then I was like, "Oh, okay."

Keith is a loving rear end in a top hat.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dave_Indeed posted:

My mom dated a guy named Keith for a few months when I was in college. I was making some small talk with this dude but had nothing in common with him because he liked Harley's and I like sports.

Anyways, I was like, "So the cavs are doing okay."

But he was like, "I don't watch the NBA. It's too black for me."

And then I was like, "Oh, okay."

Keith is a loving rear end in a top hat.

When did you talk to my dad?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Welsh.

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
european

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
Sanskrit is the gayest language. It is written as a collection of hanging penises from a top line

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Dave_Indeed posted:

Derek

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Opera

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Gaelic. Even the name sounds totally gay.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Secks Cauldron posted:

Gaelic. Even the name sounds totally gay.

no one speaks that. Its like saying Latin

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
"which are all sounds wihch require you to shut your mouth compeltely so air can build up and then have a tiny xeplosion these sounds are called plosions for that reason"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRvBDgnk-uw

listen to all these stupid instructions on how to make nonsensical sounds for some fake rear end language

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
French is the most inherently feminine-sounding language in the world. It sounds great when spoken by women, and lame when spoken by men.

I don't think it is even possible to be verbally intimidating when speaking French. You'd need to be brandishing a bloody knife or something to supplement it.

• Locked thread