Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

quote me you obsessive fucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

quote me reddit you obsessive fucks

Yes they are the obsessive ones

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

you monster

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

hey I thought today was madposting

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

shut the gently caress up dbrb. :toot:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Jazzzzz posted:

this is the eve thread so it runs on eve time and it's after 0000 eve time and :reject::reject::reject::reject::reject::reject::reject:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Jazzzzz posted:

im countering the d-name post(s)

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
posting /r/aww to counter /r/hurf

I think I get it, still new though, I might be :confused:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

JESUS CHRIST IT'S SO CUTE

justsharkbait
Dec 20, 2013

HOO HA HA
Grimey Drawer

JESUS CHRIST IT'S SO CUTE

awwwwww...:tipshat:

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:
I'm not sure what game other people are playing, but fremen rapiers are pretty drat fun. Fozzie sov has made me an elite pvper with all this small gang node mining I'm doing.

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

Unfunny Poster posted:

Paging Ullerm,

I was doing some prep work for a project and found this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0rFy0-Iz1M

I spoke to Tyrrax after I posted it in the #habit channel. Apparently he wasn't even piloting it when it happened :laugh:
Those were the days, back then it was the only Impoc in the game even. We also broke out one of three Impgeddons in that tournament. It was going so well :argh:

Shortly after this Tyrrax dropped the "get hosed ISS" hammer too, if memory serves.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

dabigredboat posted:

Lets reply to this shitshow. I pushed for bobfrommarketing to be banned from the group because he is a pedo, to be honest if I had thought you would care so much and put so much effort into going at me for it, I might have just said gently caress it.. You disagreed and even to the point of calling me a pedo supporter. You took it too far and your posting reached other people who remembered you as the NC.dot guy that used writing for TMC as a way to sneak into goons. Once people realized you were just a poo poo stain who isn't worth much time, they removed you from the group and mocked you v0v.

I do not call people j4g, because I think its petty and can care less. Either I spend time playing games with those people or I do not, I could care less about the rest. I joined SA back in the day to post on FYAD and that is about it. I barely post here in MMO because meh, but it is fun to read from time to time for posts like this.

I do not rant about anything seriously unless it is just obviously trolling about the subject to stir up conversation or poo poo. But, it never fails to amaze me how people like you still fall for all the poo poo I spew like its 100% serious poo poo.

I do not have a hugbox but I am glad to think you still obsess over me. You make the comment that I am beneath you but I forgot about you when archage ended because you were never important enough to remember. To be honest, the only reason I remember you exist is that about once a month some goons would say "hey that kimsemus guy is still upset about you from archeage and is trying to stir up poo poo with your name again." This has gone on since I stopped playing the game (which is almost two years now.) I mean for someone trying to post all big and bad, you seem to not get my name off your mind as often as you bring it up.

I never claimed you doxxed me or even went after my name outside of dabigredboat, but if you think that will get you brownie points on here go ahead and use it. But hey if you want to do personal attacks you can ask the many goons that I hang out with often as to how much of a "anti social person I am and that I never properly socialize or get hugged by people"

I do not know but maybe someone will let you hang out with goons again after you do what everyone else does, point at dbrb and try to fling poo poo. Because hey in 2016 apparently that is still the "cool thing" for people obsessed with my name to do. You have only been trying for two years now.

We need an :eveqqsay: that's basically just the normal one except twice as fat.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Kimsemus posted:

You're an irredeemable moron:

You were a muck stirring piece of poo poo with a sense of unwarranted self importance pretty much from the moment you joined the AA guild, a guild which you had absolutely no hand in creating or put an ounce of work into, and yet you felt entitled enough to whisper every officer from the minute you joined trying to get control of it. You and gicer basically hit SPERGCON 1 as soon as you realized people outside of EVE don't give a poo poo about what happens inside EVE (and are well adjusted enough people to keep EVE drama in game), so you spent most of your time spamming the equivalent of REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in rage on IRC and sneaking BFM back into the guild, whilst manufacturing controversy every chance you got.

You've posted about 8 times since you joined SA, you're not even a part of this community, you're just some idiot who enjoys calling people J4Gs despite being some refugee from a webcomic forum who is good at whelping interceptors in the wrong region a lot during a war. That is when you're not sitting in various jabber channels ranting about SJWs, justfying doxxing, how everything is a big conspiracy, and pitifully illustrating just how debilitating fetal alcohol syndrome can be on someone.

And when people outside of your hugbox rightly and roundly mocked you for your lovely behavior, you decided to take drama you created to an entirely absurd level, getting me and others banned from every community you had influence in, GSF included, by flat out lying to people. You violated pretty much THE core tenant of the blacklist by using it as a personal weapon to settle an entirely personal vendetta that existed in only your head, and then you flat out LIE, just like you were caught here, to save face.

I never doxxed you and I never tried, mostly because you're beneath me and I should probably just tell you to shut the gently caress up like every other sane person here, but I really felt it was important to articulate just how much of a cancer you are. I would say you're literally the only goon I've met online or off that I haven't been able to make friends with, but I don't think you qualify. You're more like a barely sentient caricature of a human being that basically just does awful poo poo because you were never properly socialized or hugged enough, idk.

tl;dr shut the gently caress up DBRB :toot:

same

dabigredboat posted:

Lets reply to this shitshow. I pushed for bobfrommarketing to be banned from the group because he is a pedo, to be honest if I had thought you would care so much and put so much effort into going at me for it, I might have just said gently caress it.. You disagreed and even to the point of calling me a pedo supporter. You took it too far and your posting reached other people who remembered you as the NC.dot guy that used writing for TMC as a way to sneak into goons. Once people realized you were just a poo poo stain who isn't worth much time, they removed you from the group and mocked you v0v.

I do not call people j4g, because I think its petty and can care less. Either I spend time playing games with those people or I do not, I could care less about the rest. I joined SA back in the day to post on FYAD and that is about it. I barely post here in MMO because meh, but it is fun to read from time to time for posts like this.

I do not rant about anything seriously unless it is just obviously trolling about the subject to stir up conversation or poo poo. But, it never fails to amaze me how people like you still fall for all the poo poo I spew like its 100% serious poo poo.

I do not have a hugbox but I am glad to think you still obsess over me. You make the comment that I am beneath you but I forgot about you when archage ended because you were never important enough to remember. To be honest, the only reason I remember you exist is that about once a month some goons would say "hey that kimsemus guy is still upset about you from archeage and is trying to stir up poo poo with your name again." This has gone on since I stopped playing the game (which is almost two years now.) I mean for someone trying to post all big and bad, you seem to not get my name off your mind as often as you bring it up.

I never claimed you doxxed me or even went after my name outside of dabigredboat, but if you think that will get you brownie points on here go ahead and use it. But hey if you want to do personal attacks you can ask the many goons that I hang out with often as to how much of a "anti social person I am and that I never properly socialize or get hugged by people"

I do not know but maybe someone will let you hang out with goons again after you do what everyone else does, point at dbrb and try to fling poo poo. Because hey in 2016 apparently that is still the "cool thing" for people obsessed with my name to do. You have only been trying for two years now.

also same

CheetoRamen
Feb 1, 2013
RVCMF ought to run a gulag rock-based chill rehabilitation program for d-names and drama queens. "Fill the Orca to the brim to not be banned for your badposting" :toughguy:

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

Venom Snake posted:

Thing is, I can't agree with this. Iv seen it work in EVE multiple times.

Past performance something something future success...

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

frozenphil posted:

I'm not sure what game other people are playing, but fremen rapiers are pretty drat fun. Fozzie sov has made me an elite pvper with all this small gang node mining I'm doing.

I absolutely want to give this a go. Issue being my recon 5 dude is gallente only, so I'm looking at either training my all subcap S guy from recon 4 to 5 or training my recon 5 guy into minmatar. I should probably do minmatar cruiser 5, but right now he's training capital projectile 5 and I don't want to lose focus.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

CheetoRamen posted:

RVCMF ought to run a gulag rock-based chill rehabilitation program for d-names and drama queens. "Fill the Orca to the brim to not be banned for your badposting" :toughguy:

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

CheetoRamen posted:

No boats. *door slams shut, window opens, a big red tugboat goes toot toot*

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYTc55nGEI

This should be used in reference to d name posting and goons reacting to it imo

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

The last 10 pages have been bad and I feel bad for having read them. Aside from Weasel's realtalk. That's good. More of that please.

To sweeten the air a little have this:

https://zkillboard.com/br/76257/

Nothing special about it or anything, except that its the first time I have had a chance to do actual hole stuff for a while and it was nice to actually be out in space murdering things with my friends instead of reading the daytime soap opera that is this thread.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

My first real corp!

Good to see they haven't improved :sun:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
http://i.imgur.com/uGm6cOs.webm

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

darth cookie posted:

The last 10 pages have been bad and I feel bad for having read them. Aside from Weasel's realtalk. That's good. More of that please.

Sorry but the kimesemus ownzone of daberb was outstanding. The fact that this idiot was allowed to blacklist people over him getting kicked out of a goon guild in another game is stupid as gently caress and any roles he had that aren't required for FC work should be pulled. It's like we keep making the same mistakes over and over again and are shocked when the results remain stupid.

Maybe we should go ahead and give mandozer another in as well.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

dabigredboat posted:

I do not call people j4g, because I think its petty and can care less.

Bitch please.

Take your 40 posts and gently caress off.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Xolve posted:

Bitch please.

Take your 40 posts and gently caress off.

Of all the angles of attack... you chose to post count shame? Are you sure that's your final answer?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

ullerrm posted:

Of all the angles of attack... you chose to post count shame? Are you sure that's your final answer?

Well, it's not a terrible one. Not a smoking gun, but still.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Now I'm checking everyone's post counts.

Alunan
May 27, 2008

Kimsemus posted:

I'm as calm as a hindu cow, I just wanted there to be no question about how I felt. :toot:

I think everyone knows how you feel. Your obsession with boat is hard to hide.

TopGoon[555]
Aug 30, 2003
^^^^^^ Idiots vvvvvvv

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

"TopGoon[555 posted:

" post="459567418"]
^^^^^^ Idiots vvvvvvv

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ullerrm posted:

Yep, Tyrrax is basically the king of losing rare ships. :) There's only one left out of the four, making it tied with the Fedathron for the rarest ship in the game.

(Technically, a fifth Impoc briefly existed, but was given back to CCP in an event.)

HABIT are at least net even with the number of Gold Magnates it owns now :v:

But yeah at the moment I'm collecting a bunch of the old AT matches vids for a thing.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Kimemsus is a chill and good dude who does not abide pedophiles and we took boats word over his. He also posts a fuckload more than dabigredboat who is most certainly not a double j4g with 1 post on penny arcade and 90 posts on SA.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Kimemsus is a chill and good dude who does not abide pedophiles and we took boats word over his.

maybe you did

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vando posted:

Those were the days, back then it was the only Impoc in the game even. We also broke out one of three Impgeddons in that tournament. It was going so well :argh:

Shortly after this Tyrrax dropped the "get hosed ISS" hammer too, if memory serves.

Yeah my brother was in IAC back then and was telling me about it after I posted the vid into IRC.

He was also in Beyond Virginity :allears:

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Kimemsus is a chill and good dude who does not abide pedophiles and we took boats word over his. He also posts a fuckload more than dabigredboat who is most certainly not a double j4g with 1 post on penny arcade and 90 posts on SA.

Kimsemus was pretty great in the RUST Goons group. Our ghetto town in the rocks was a thing of beauty :smith:

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

"TopGoon[555 posted:

" post="459567418"]
^^^^^^ Idiots vvvvvvv

Oh, sorry, forgot to talk about PL and EO for a few pages.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
this game is way better when you don't take it too seriously

Shade2142
Oct 10, 2012

Rollin'
Boat joined SA to post in FYAD.

That may be more goon than any of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel