Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How the gently caress do I bulk on keto diet? Just eat a bag of bacon every morning? Don't gotta tell me twice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
That AV/post combo.

:laffo:

Also, I'm going to say yes.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Bulk successful.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
eatin' beans in my corporate office

bulk lyfe

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
This is what I've been eating a lot of lately

I try to keep the protein:carbohydrate ratio higher than the bowl you see in this photograph

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
All this steroid talk earlier had me wondering. I don't really want to do any kind of real steroid cycle or anything, but I"m curious about my testosterone levels. I've an opiate addict for several years, and I've been on suboxone for a little over a year now. And opiates are notorious for lowering T levels. I think I'm going to ask my doctor about it next time I see her. she's pretty cool, if she doesn't test me, I'm sure she can help me out to find out about it. If I still have a good level, I'm alright with that, but if I'm running low I wouldn't mind doing something about it.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

All this steroid talk earlier had me wondering. I don't really want to do any kind of real steroid cycle or anything, but I"m curious about my testosterone levels. I've an opiate addict for several years, and I've been on suboxone for a little over a year now. And opiates are notorious for lowering T levels. I think I'm going to ask my doctor about it next time I see her. she's pretty cool, if she doesn't test me, I'm sure she can help me out to find out about it. If I still have a good level, I'm alright with that, but if I'm running low I wouldn't mind doing something about it.

If the doc doesn't want to test your T levels, there are a number of services out there that will do it for a fee - state and country rules permitting natch.

If you're willing to go black market but not with jabbing a needle in your rear end, look into a long term, low dose SERM like clomid. You won't get sky high levels like straight 'roids but it'll goose your testes into overdrive. YMMV, do your homework, of course.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Chinatown posted:

Bulk successful.

That's a nice looking mid morning snack.

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
Wait, so this weekly injection my doc has me on is actually a super boost to getting swole? Well, great! Glad I recently decided to stop being a fat gently caress and to start getting strong. Put this poo poo to good use.

1.5ml test cypionate (100) weekly FYI.

:feelsgood:

i can still taste him fucked around with this message at 16:12 on May 6, 2016

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Dza posted:

Wait, so this weekly injection my doc has me on is actually a super boost to getting swole? Well, great! Glad I recently decided to stop being a fat gently caress and to start getting strong. Put this poo poo to good use.

1.5ml of 100mg/ml test cyp? So like 150mg weekly? Decent trt dose if so

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Dza posted:

:feelsgood:

Might talk to your doc about an aromatase inhibitor if you are actually a fat gently caress. Don't want to grow extra large tits with all that test converting to estrogen

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

1.5ml of 100mg/ml test cyp? So like 150mg weekly? Decent trt dose if so
Ya, that. It has fixed several medical issues I was having. It's p great.

Thanks for the moobs advice. So far just regular fat guy titties but I suppose I should consider the titties thing as I lean out and develop pecs so I'm not all hosed.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

DoubleT2172 posted:

Might talk to your doc about an aromatase inhibitor if you are actually a fat gently caress. Don't want to grow extra large tits with all that test converting to estrogen

Dza posted:

Thanks for the moobs advice. So far just regular fat guy titties but I suppose I should consider the titties thing as I lean out and develop pecs so I'm not all hosed.

But if you fix your moobs you won't be able to motorboat yourself. Tough choices....

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I've been frustrated about a lot of things lately, which translates well into lifting above max and being too angry to overeat. If I were a much angrier person I'd probably be jacked all the time.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Dza posted:

You can't get rid of actual moobs short of volunteer surgery, don't drag your feet.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Day 3 of bacon every morning. My house smells like bacon all the time now. :getin:

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Dza posted:

eat just below maintenance and start hitting the gym hard and you'll be Arnie in no time

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
Fyi you're going to build almost no muscle without carbs. cheers

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

soy posted:

Day 3 of bacon every morning. My house smells like bacon all the time now. :getin:

:lol:

eat pure bacon until your first stroke, then start cutting

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
That's why you make french toast with the bacon fat, to keep the good macro ratio of 2 protein 1 carb 1 fat :w00t:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

this_is_hard posted:

:lol:

eat pure bacon until your first stroke, then start cutting

Don't worry you'll have been incapacitated by a heart attack long before you're at risk for a stroke.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Don't listen to doctors, they're idiots. They'll tell you it's bad for your heart to get swole, LOL, what do they know

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

soy posted:

Can we fast forward to day 50 update

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Fallows posted:

Can we fast forward to day 50 update

Man found dead in hovel full of bacon. Cause of death: bacon.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Dum Cumpster posted:

Fyi you're going to build almost no muscle without carbs. cheers

the office girls all made salsa for a competition today so im eatin a buncha tortilla chips so im set thanks

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

You can't get rid of actual moobs short of volunteer surgery, don't drag your feet.

Letrozole can get rid of the boy boobs, though.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
terrible lifts today

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
tried kneeling landmine press today. was good.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Fallows posted:

terrible lifts today

As long as you did your best, it's OK :unsmith:

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
woo had a good gym day mostly. I was deadlifting, 225 for my work set and afterward i thought about trying some heavier singles to gauge where my strength is at. long story short, I wound up doing 275. it wasn't perfect at all, basically it went up pretty clean, but i wound up dropping it and rounding my back on the way down about at my knees. which makes sense, last time i was working out, I had an oly platform and I always just let it down real fast about that spot. But with how easy it went up, some practice with that at lower weights should fix it right up. My best PR from the other year was 300, and i really didn't expect to be anywhere close to that this fast.

Also, no knee issues during any of that or during my goblet squats. Guessing stretching and foam rolling has helped it.

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

I've been eating a tablespoon of garlic powder every morning to boost test, nothing more masculine than coffee/garlic breath in the morning.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Boko Haram posted:

I've been eating a tablespoon of garlic powder every morning to boost test, nothing more masculine than coffee/garlic breath in the morning.

Wtf does this actually work?

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

No lol

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
yes you basically turn into the hulk if you eat garlic

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Zzulu posted:

Look at Wario

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Whatever garlic owns, making a stew with some garlic in it and I'm gonna flex while I eat it. Hail satan.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

soy posted:

Whatever garlic owns, making a stew with some garlic in it and I'm gonna flex while I eat it. Hail satan.

Just eat the garlic head directly don't even peel it brah

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

Possibly true.

http://www.ergo-log.com/anabolicgarlic.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU