Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you

TWIST FIST posted:

i forgot about that already because i have a star now
yea ha ha I know right, I would too if I had a star...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
....yeeeah anyway nice seeing you man! Just wanted to shoot the breeze with you, ain't nothing to it

Android Blues

listen: fluffie must keep the stars somewhere. they can't just be naturally occurring stars. if we can pierce the vault of heaven we can plunder the riches of the gods. each of us will have enough stars to drown themselves in. all i need is a stout ship and a worthy crew of disgruntled posters who are unwilling to read the rules

cuntman.net

Mulli posted:

....yeeeah anyway nice seeing you man! Just wanted to shoot the breeze with you, ain't nothing to it

yeah good talk, catch you later. now shoo, i want to look at this star a bunch which i cant because i cant see it but im going to imagine looking at it instead

eonwe

i got offered a star once if I'd mod mmo hmo and I accepted, but then immediately declined

it was honestly kind of daunting knowing there would be people I liked and id have to probate them if they did stupid things

i just kinda like to post and do whatever

Drad_Bert

by Smythe
Hey guys! Just thought I'd drop in and say "yo"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

SIDS Vicious

Drad_Bert posted:

Nice sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Drad_Bert posted:

haha

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Drad_Bert posted:

i saw your good work in GBS and your sig doesn't disappoint

hi how are you ♥

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Drad_Bert posted:

clone on the phone

I like your posts in games eonwe. I think people's emotions run a bit wild over there but you are on the level.

eonwe

Rasmussen posted:

I like your posts in games eonwe. I think people's emotions run a bit wild over there but you are on the level.

well thank you! i should be nicer to people and I'm trying hard to do that

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Eonwe posted:

well thank you! i should be nicer to people and I'm trying hard to do that

i have always enjoyed your spinning elephant avatar

symbolic

finals are over and i feel great :)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

symbolic posted:

finals are over and i feel great :)

noice

how do you think you did?

symbolic

Luvcow posted:

noice

how do you think you did?
fairly well. i know my visual communications final grade is an A-, and in feel confident it's about the same in two of my three other classes.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

symbolic posted:

fairly well. i know my visual communications final grade is an A-, and in feel confident it's about the same in two of my three other classes.

major?

symbolic

professional writing

i have the intent to become an author and editor one day, so here's hoping

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

symbolic posted:

professional writing

i have the intent to become an author and editor one day, so here's hoping

very cool, good luck

clone on the phone

I just found out my best friend in another state lost his job because he just can't stop smoking crack. If anyone has any experience helping someone go through this sort of thing I have PMs. I am sad.

I am in Australia.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
good luck to your friend and his crack habit. :(

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
did you know that dogs give off an enormous amount of heat? try just putting your hand on a dog sometime, almost instantly you'll feel the dog heating up beneath your palm, just be careful not to leave your dog too close to combustibles because you don't want to start a fire

clone on the phone

My 90lb pooch keeps me warm in the winter in bed, it's the best.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Luvcow posted:

did you know that dogs give off an enormous amount of heat? try just putting your hand on a dog sometime, almost instantly you'll feel the dog heating up beneath your palm, just be careful not to leave your dog too close to combustibles because you don't want to start a fire

my dog's a bit different - he attracts heat. It's because I stole him.

You could say he's a hot dog

hi how are you ♥

clone on the phone

A sausage dog?

Android Blues

just got a new job no more working freelance for me hooray im gonna be incredibly busy but also not have to sweat the rent so that about evens it out, exciting stuff

i'm still riding a little bit of a high right now. it's a real good job

alnilam

Cool congrats! If you don't mind me asking / if you feel like saying publicly, what kinda job

alnilam

I tried to sweat the rent one time but my landlord wouldn't accept it, what's your secret?

Android Blues

i'ma be a marketing assistant at a big oil company. it's exciting stuff! and apart from the obvious market research/strategy stuff there's lots of other responsibilities too like copywriting, graphic design, sales, maybe event planning and things, so i'll be stretching my portfolio a fair bit.

i'm really pumped. thank you for askin! :)

3D Megadoodoo

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

my dog's a bit different - he attracts heat. It's because I stole him.

You could say he's a hot dog

Has e hoube duyt.

You lied!

Android Blues

alnilam posted:

I tried to sweat the rent one time but my landlord wouldn't accept it, what's your secret?

you gotta manually widen your pores with the Gold Knife you can find after defeating Ergonon. then your inner money will be able to flow freely and you can harvest it by exercising at the Wellness Centre. not really a good RoI but a decent grind strat

Slugnoid

Android Blues posted:

i'ma be a marketing assistant at a big oil company. it's exciting stuff! and apart from the obvious market research/strategy stuff there's lots of other responsibilities too like copywriting, graphic design, sales, maybe event planning and things, so i'll be stretching my portfolio a fair bit.

i'm really pumped. thank you for askin! :)

Android Blues posted:

i'ma be a marketing assistant at a big oil company.

Android Blues posted:

big oil company.

how dare you :argh:

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Slugnoid posted:

how dare you :argh:

milo kerrigan is a pro sig choice

hi how are you ♥

Slugnoid

heheh. I made a mcgahan one too but I thought 2 gifvs in a sig would be indulgent

Drad_Bert

by Smythe

Rasmussen posted:

I just found out my best friend in another state lost his job because he just can't stop smoking crack. If anyone has any experience helping someone go through this sort of thing I have PMs. I am sad.

I am in Australia.

Don't dox me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jolyne Cujoh

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
hey, I'm thinking of using this image in my sig is it too lewd for byob

Matoi Ryuko

Jolyne Cujoh posted:

hey, I'm thinking of using this image in my sig is it too lewd for byob

Rock the boat
so who is the sigmaster these days..

*breaking silence*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU