Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i will need another link though cause i emptied some PMs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
kk not setup specific anyway

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Civil war is out?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm getting a 23% pay rise effective from the Monday just gone :toot:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

:yotj: nice!

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Rarity posted:

So now you're making $1.23 an hour? That's still not legal but much better.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

Do your coworkers know

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Spiros posted:

Do your coworkers know

Not yet, I'll tell my friends at some point though. It should be pointed out though that a) I had a very low wage (£15.5k) so % increases are naturally higher and b) I work in a small call centre where my friends come from the rank and file on the phone and there's no one else who does the same job as me (scheduling and attendance) so there no real basis for how much I "should" be paid.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I was just making a silly, pay me no mind and congratulations you deserve it

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

My cars engine is starting to overheat. Until it cools down I can't change fluid levels, I hope the coolant is just low. If there's a leak in the system somewhere I'm gonna be so sad

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Kumbamontu posted:

i should also really get a namechange cause this name is stupid

kevin '07

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Nah get 7 '0Kevin to be edgy and unique

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Kumba O'Shumba

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Don't steal my future name

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I have one other mod question because I put roles in games without considering how they interact

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Kashuno posted:

Nah get 7 '0Kevin to be edgy and unique

i met Kevin '07 he's not as short as I expected but that's just out of the question

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

MG3 posted:

My cars engine is starting to overheat. Until it cools down I can't change fluid levels, I hope the coolant is just low. If there's a leak in the system somewhere I'm gonna be so sad

That kind of depend on where it's leaking. If it's just from the radiator then you can use some of the radiator stop leak stuff. But if it's coming from the water pump then you're looking at a repair job.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

TMMadman posted:

That kind of depend on where it's leaking. If it's just from the radiator then you can use some of the radiator stop leak stuff. But if it's coming from the water pump then you're looking at a repair job.

I'm waiting for the engine to cool down and then I'm going to check coolant levels. I'm hoping it's just they evaporated over time and I don't have a leak. I haven't noticed any leaks lately but it has been raining a lot.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

MG3 posted:

I haven't noticed any leaks lately but it has been raining a lot.

well there's your problem

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
ALIEN: Eradication, a game of Mafia - A game for 13 players is now open!

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Kashuno posted:

I have one other mod question because I put roles in games without considering how they interact

Send me a PM if you like.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I was sad because there aren't any current sci fi shows that are any good on right now but then I remembered I haven't watched any of the star treks or the x files lol

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

MG3 posted:

I was sad because there aren't any current sci fi shows that are any good on right now but then I remembered I haven't watched any of the star treks or the x files lol

Ive never seen them either. or Fringe. i heard thats good

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Rurea posted:

Ive never seen them either. or Fringe. i heard thats good

Yeah someone itt recommended it to me the other day.

I'm watching ds9 now

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Holy poo poo the ds9 episode where odo reveals to a village of people they are just holographic images produced by a central computer in the village.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

ds9 is very good

i like that they made worf a person instead of a racist caricature

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Worf was practically a prop in TNG. He was the strong dude who existed to get his poo poo kicked in to show how strong the bad guy was.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

its weird how much he growls and acts like a wild animal in tng

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I haven't seen worf yet in ds9

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

MG3 posted:

I haven't seen worf yet in ds9

He's Season 3 on, I think. TNG and DS9 had an overlap where both were on TV at the same time.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

CCKeane posted:

He's Season 3 on, I think. TNG and DS9 had an overlap where both were on TV at the same time.

Cool I'm half way through season 2

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I just taught the GBS Mafia mod how to use votefinder :3:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I like how DS9 really expands on how Worf is basically a Klingon weeaboo. He grew up on Earth and loves Klingon culture, but he's just into the super traditional stoic warrior stuff with his hanzo steel instead of how it actually is. He has no idea how to be a real Klingon and is a huge stick in the mud for a long time.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also can y'all slow down on posting new games? I have a 21-person game I'm writing flavor for now, and will probably post when another one or two of the current games wrap up. It's gonna be pretty cool! :)

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Guys it's time to consider a game queue

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Asiina posted:

I like how DS9 really expands on how Worf is basically a Klingon weeaboo. He grew up on Earth and loves Klingon culture, but he's just into the super traditional stoic warrior stuff with his hanzo steel instead of how it actually is. He has no idea how to be a real Klingon and is a huge stick in the mud for a long time.

General Martok best DS9 Klingon.

Best Klingon ever is B'elanna, who also is the most realistic portrayal of an engineer in fiction.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Keane I sent you a very important PM pls read it.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I was going to ask for some help setting up this Stargate game for balance, but gently caress that... the more I look at it on paper the more enjoyable it looks to just play. (It still looks fairly balanced in my head anyway)

Role madness flavour heavy games :allears:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:pcgaming: gently caress Vanilla Town :pcgaming:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Hey sorry Pod.

Please join this game which I was already working on and planning on putting up when you said this.

Link