Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buffalo squeeze
Dec 19, 2010

Oh noble brogy. Overflowing with meaty wisdom and secret sauce.

How Much Art posted:

He looks rather stoic in this picture.

This is the picture the news will slowly zoom in on after Bobo's commited some horrible act.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Oh, god. I was going to link the Retard-Makin' oval office Louis CK appearance on O&A, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-saiemmC0ak, solely because of the Jimcy followed by N-word discussion ("I wanted to say friend of the family and I'd like corporate sponsorship."), then I realized this is the time Jimmy pissed into Louie's oatmeal apropos of nothing.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Just a couple of guys swapping dick fluids :hfive:

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Oh, man, that show I linked even has Louis talking about Ronald Reagan at the Mark Twain dedication, too. "Mr. President, PLEASE don't call him friend of the family Jim." Whole lotta N-bombs being thrown around, but each is actually in service of a joke, as opposed to it just being about Anthony not liking Obama. Also, Louie's daughter finding A POOP in her classroom, complete with argument as to how the poop got there. I love Louis.

Apoplexy fucked around with this message at 14:57 on May 6, 2016

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS
Kilometers Chipperson is the loving best

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Jimmy thinks he's playing a character with Kirk Cinnamon, but he seriously sounds almost exactly like that when he does his advice show. He starts talking in a bizarre measured cadence that sounds like an emulation of a psychologist. He's gotten completely out of control with it.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

As much as I enjoy Norton, the advice show is actually the only thing on the entire channel that I immediately switch off, now that Jason Ellis is long gone.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

An Enormous Boner posted:

Jimmy thinks he's playing a character with Kirk Cinnamon, but he seriously sounds almost exactly like that when he does his advice show. He starts talking in a bizarre measured cadence that sounds like an emulation of a psychologist. He's gotten completely out of control with it.
It really annoys me how Jim seems to think he's especially good at giving advice and hosting talk shows.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
The only advice I'd take from Jimmy is how to avoid getting AIDS whilst banging trans-girl prostitutes without condoms. Anything other than that and he's worthless.

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011

Apoplexy posted:

The only advice I'd take from Jimmy is how to avoid getting AIDS whilst banging trans-girl prostitutes without condoms. Anything other than that and he's worthless.

Did you say avoid?

Have you looked at him lately?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Scratchman Apoo posted:

Did you say avoid?

Have you looked at him lately?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjQyLrsxprw

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Beautiful clip. This is when they rag on him.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

remember when jim tried to have the colin voice and inflection for about 10 years then stopped

i got no identity

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Whas rong wit da Jimmy we got? He talk priddy good! WHAT UDDA KINNA JIMMIES WE GOT?!

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Carr

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Walker

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Stewart

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Dean

sausiches

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Cartuh

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Da ones dat crack corn or sumptiiin...tss tss

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

that'll do pig, that'll do
Jim me? More like Jim you, you fahkin cock sucka!

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
was bobby lee good this week? his podcast is awesome

Goblin
Jun 5, 2003

code:
ftp> put babybambino.jpg
ftp> del gravybaby.png
ftp> del gravybaby2.png
ftp> del gravybaby3.png
ftp> del gravybaby4.png
ftp> del gravybaby5.png
ftp> del gravybaby6.png
ftp> del gravybaby7.png
ftp> del gravybaby8.png
ftp> bye
Lipstick Apathy

John Romero posted:

Ooh, thanks for mentioning this. I love Bobby Lee which will make this the first O&J I've listened to in months

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5hnjz8qse8

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
Sharon and Ozzy are reportedly divorcing. Someone check in on Jimmy.

Also, says that Ozzy has been sober for almost four years, which seems... short.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

TMZ is reporting that Ozzy would sometimes prank call people from the phone book and write poetry about his addiction. Some real wild rockstar poo poo like that.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

The Modern Leper posted:

Also, says that Ozzy has been sober for almost four years, which seems... short.

Ozzy has perpetually been "sober" for two, to three, to four years which means he's never been sober. It's like when Ron would ask when the last time Earl had dated someone it was always "just over a year ago" and if you went back a year it was still "just over a year ago".

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Ozzy was "sober" when The Osbournes was on TV too.

Ochowie
Nov 9, 2007

John Romero posted:

I like Bobby Lee too but I saw he was on with both Vic Henley and Chris Distefano so it was a hard pass for me.

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007
Caught Florentine on the XM comedy channel in the rental car i have this week... not even 30 seconds in, "what am i 9?". One trick pony motha fucka...

SegwayPimp
Sep 13, 2015
Well Ant's back talking about rehab for 10 minutes then going back to Trump Time. Taking zero accountability so far....

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

SegwayPimp posted:

Well Ant's back talking about rehab for 10 minutes then going back to Trump Time. Taking zero accountability so far....

Rehab is a very boring story that probably is stretching the ten minutes... that's my guess.

SegwayPimp
Sep 13, 2015

T Bowl posted:

Rehab is a very boring story that probably is stretching the ten minutes... that's my guess.

He's actually talking more about it now but I still feel that he hasn't changed a bit....I can't imagine he'll just NEVER pick up a Bud Light can ever again...The guests calling in are a bit skeptical as well...

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Tough actin' TINACTIN'.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

I keep thinking Ant could do one hell of a MST3K-type show with old sitcoms. That might be a better use of his talent...what remains of it.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

PatrickBateman posted:

Caught Florentine on the XM comedy channel in the rental car i have this week... not even 30 seconds in, "what am i 9?". One trick pony motha fucka...
This is every episode of Metal Midgets ever, share and enjoy

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

This is mainly for archiving purposes but I finally found one of my favorite O&A lines after it having eluded me for so many years.

Starts from a jocktober bit where they name 3 favorite things, and Anthony starts with Mask references. It's pretty harmless until a few minutes later someone named Steve calls, happy about his gastric bypass surgery. It leads to Anthony blurting out "Catching cum on my tongue, and someone's son on my face." :roflolmao:

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
Man jocktober never gets old. Also, this is where Sam absolutely shines imo.

well, that and when he's stirring up poo poo between the interns.

Tr33 fucked around with this message at 07:33 on May 11, 2016

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Tr33 posted:

Man jocktober never gets old. Also, this is where Sam absolutely shines imo.

well, that and when he's stirring up poo poo between the interns.

I kinda wish Sam would take Jocktober on his own show. Put that smug snark to work for him.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Sounds like Chris Stanley finally lost that girlfriend of his. Ron keeps intentionally bringing her up lately, asking what she thinks about things forcing Chris to make something up on the spot, just like he used to do with Fez when he knew he was lying or hiding something from the audience. That's probably why he went into a drunk spiral around Christmas, got sober-ish in the new year, and won't talk about why he suddenly lost all his old friends and is hanging out with a new crew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

JFC posted:

Sounds like Chris Stanley finally lost that girlfriend of his. Ron keeps intentionally bringing her up lately, asking what she thinks about things forcing Chris to make something up on the spot, just like he used to do with Fez when he knew he was lying or hiding something from the audience. That's probably why he went into a drunk spiral around Christmas, got sober-ish in the new year, and won't talk about why he suddenly lost all his old friends and is hanging out with a new crew.

I thought she was at the Dice Unmasked?

• Locked thread