Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm playing sex with girls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

It's great. Everyone talks about Persona and Nocturne (with good reason), but DDS is rarely mentioned despite being a top notch SMT outing.

i've always read, mostly from synthy, that its one of the very best SMT games. but until now its been a while since i really had the time for this kind of rpg

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
been playing hexcells

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Is it fascism yet posted:

been playing hexcells
It kicks rear end. I'm most of the way through Hexcells Plus, they're so good.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Got back on the horse with my Bravely Default and Oblivion playthroughs last night, especially Oblivion

Is it bad that, despite being 20-some hours in, I kinda want to re-roll? I feel like I leveled up too fast, I'm at 15 but I feel like I've hardly explored anywhere, and haven't done all that many quests. Yet so many enemies are damage sponges now, even loser bandits walking around in leather armor. and this is with Fran's installed!

Also despite hearing for years that the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood questlines are the best content in the game I rolled a very non-stealth character because ??? but if I took a speedy light armor character into some of the slugfests i've encountered here I'd lose my rear end so I'm hesitant to do so.

I found a mod that claims to just put low-level enemies and gear back into endgame leveled lists, i might just activate that to spread things out. that's always how Morrowind felt to me, you could still find low-level goobers at the end of the game and whip them

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 15:44 on May 7, 2016

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

baord games with friends nd some fire emblem, thn made fun of my roommate for suckng at bloodborne

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I played Luigi's Mansion Arcade last night.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I played Luigi's Mansion Arcade last night.

I haven't heard of this until now, how was it?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I played more FF13. I have almost 60 hours in my file and I don't think I'm even close to done lol. The second Bartandelus fight is kicking my rear end!!!

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

C-Euro posted:

Got back on the horse with my Bravely Default and Oblivion playthroughs last night, especially Oblivion

Is it bad that, despite being 20-some hours in, I kinda want to re-roll? I feel like I leveled up too fast, I'm at 15 but I feel like I've hardly explored anywhere, and haven't done all that many quests. Yet so many enemies are damage sponges now, even loser bandits walking around in leather armor. and this is with Fran's installed!

Also despite hearing for years that the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood questlines are the best content in the game I rolled a very non-stealth character because ??? but if I took a speedy light armor character into some of the slugfests i've encountered here I'd lose my rear end so I'm hesitant to do so.

I found a mod that claims to just put low-level enemies and gear back into endgame leveled lists, i might just activate that to spread things out. that's always how Morrowind felt to me, you could still find low-level goobers at the end of the game and whip them

Oblivion's default level scaling is insane and terrible, definitely use stuff that puts normal lower enemies back into the world. A big part of it is also that the stuff that will level the fastest & constantly, like athletics, is the worst poo poo for combat.

Also theres honestly not that big a difference between light armor and heavy armor characters from what i played, but then again i never got a heavy armor guy to really high level. The bright side of the stealthy character is that once their stealth is near-max (or you basically cheat by enchanting 100% invisibility/chameleon onto equipment), they'll be able to re-hide to make enemies bug out and get multiple surprise attacks.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Finally got sid meiers sim golf working on windows 10 so a lot of that. I named my guy Big Papa Plink

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

Finally got sid meiers sim golf working on windows 10 so a lot of that. I named my guy Big Papa Plink

Marshoono!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

No Such Thing posted:

I haven't heard of this until now, how was it?

It's pretty fun. Kind of like a co op light gun game but you have vacuums and suck up ghosts in different directions like the other games.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I dug through my closet trying to find castlevania cartridges but I could only find order of ecclesia and dawn of sorrow. I swear I have some retail ds cart somewhere that has 2 sotn style vanias on it somewhere. Anyways, OoE probably

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Oh it's a gba cartridge, my bad

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Friday night fucker.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
MGSV. Probably gonna do mission 30 once my girlfriend gets home from the bars with all her hot dude co-workers.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Uncharted 4.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

either dishonored or stellaris probably, mybe wild arms 3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, followed by both Castlevania: Curse of Darkness and Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, depending on my mood.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Started Fantasy Life and it's really good. Friday night sorted.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

either dishonored or stellaris probably, mybe wild arms 3

Wild Arms 3 is coming to PS4 on Tuesday. I might play some Dishonored too actually

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Wild Arms 3 is coming to PS4 on Tuesday. I might play some Dishonored too actually

lol sht, guess ill wait for tuesday then, didnt feel like hooking up my ps2 nyway. also god drat dishonored's good, never played it nd the level and power design's very loving good

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I mite be able to borrow my sister's ps4 on saturday. Buyjng bloodborne immidiately if so

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

lol sht, guess ill wait for tuesday then, didnt feel like hooking up my ps2 nyway. also god drat dishonored's good, never played it nd the level and power design's very loving good

Yeah it's excellent. The missions are all really tightly designed but still give you a good amount of freedom

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wild Arms FTW

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I've never played a Wild Arms game but I might get WA3 on Tuesday

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Ultimate Doom
Doom II: Hell On Earth

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaJNrTzDxn4

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I got Twilight Zone and Addams Family pinball in Pinball Arcade and I'm going to keep playing Alpha Protocol.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Killing Floor 2 and Lightning Returns. Some Pokemon Showdown as well.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

I've never played a Wild Arms game but I might get WA3 on Tuesday

my buddy says its his favorite one, pumped to play it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wasn't this thread rated 4 just the other day?

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
im plazing shantae: riskys revenge tonight

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
FFXIII, and perhaps some Blops with imps and Sir Isis

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
blops 3 is free this weekend. gonna try it out.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Hexcells Infinite and Crypt of the Necrodancer.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Get on BLOPS you loving piece of poo poo

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

FactsAreUseless posted:

How far are you on Infinite. I only got the last world left I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

How far are you on Infinite. I only got the last world left I think
I've got 6-5 and 6-6 left.