Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

vyst posted:

Lol. Waffles is basically the AAA team for PL. You will never convince anyone otherwise.

its important that they remember their place as the underclass though, otherwise how will pl be as elite if all of the waffles people are part of pl :ohdear:

why, some of them don't even have a supercap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
what ever happened to the hardcore russian AAA guys

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

At the risk of ruining a fun dogpile, he was pointing out that it's not hard to get into Waffles vs PL, so the surprise he was "in PL" wasn't warranted.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Khablam posted:

At the risk of ruining a fun dogpile, he was pointing out that it's not hard to get into Waffles vs PL, so the surprise he was "in PL" wasn't warranted.

It's easy to get into karmafleet, would you call them goons? Yes, thought so.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

vyst posted:

It's easy to get into karmafleet, would you call them goons? Yes, thought so.

it would have been surprising to see him in PL because they are elite peeeeveeepeeeee

he wasnt in the part that requires you to be such

idk you can still keep calling them all the same mass of people for fun times but the central conceit of the surprise was based on a misunderstanding

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013

Glory of Arioch posted:

lmao at the crew coming in to defend the caste system

Havn't you heard ? According to the PH slaves it's not a caste system it's a family.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
have we won the war yet

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

The Zulu shitadel is online :toot:

Dies in about a week from now

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Guys, waffles aren't pl. Also, mercenary coalition weren't BoB pets, they would take contracts from anyone. furthermore

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

The most valuable thing clay did for gsf was inflict himself upon our enemies

This is a dude that literally got laughed out of KarmaFleet

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
http://evewho.com/alli/WAFFLES.

http://evewho.com/alli/Pandemic+Legion

hmm, seems they are two separate groups indeed!

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Khablam posted:

say an army is composed of footmen and knights. there is a big battle where the footmen are just in a grindfest while the knights get easy kills running down archers. Afterwards the knights post about how good their k/d ratio is why the rest of their army or coalition lost. Historically this was mainly NC. with everyone else in N3 being their serfs. Any victory was NC.'s victory, where as any loss that member of N3's loss alone.

It's happening now with one sec PL crowing about panfam but the second any other entity takes losses its "lol gj its just horde". It's not nearly as bad though as NC.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Khablam posted:

Its not hard to get into PL either you just need to know somebody

They let mintchip in for fucks sake

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Orange Red Bull posted:

Its not hard to get into PL either you just need to know somebody

They let mintchip in for fucks sake

Just gotta be e-famous :)

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Reverand maynard posted:

say an army is composed of footmen and knights. there is a big battle where the footmen are just in a grindfest while the knights get easy kills running down archers. Afterwards the knights post about how good their k/d ratio is why the rest of their army or coalition lost. Historically this was mainly NC. with everyone else in N3 being their serfs. Any victory was NC.'s victory, where as any loss that member of N3's loss alone.

It's happening now with one sec PL crowing about panfam but the second any other entity takes losses its "lol gj its just horde". It's not nearly as bad though as NC.

Horde is almost a mirror of karmafleet. Except instead of SRP the ships were handed out for free to begin with.

And sometimes they just suicide the whole fleet into hostiles and try to take as many expensive ships with them as possible. Because the Horde ships were cheap anyway and taking 10 gates home is :effort:

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Zephyrine posted:

Horde is almost a mirror of karmafleet

wonder why that is

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Zephyrine posted:

Horde is almost a mirror of karmafleet. Except instead of SRP the ships were handed out for free to begin with.

And sometimes they just suicide the whole fleet into hostiles and try to take as many expensive ships with them as possible. Because the Horde ships were cheap anyway and taking 10 gates home is :effort:

we don't care. hope that helps

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Zephyrine posted:

are you really trying to like convince me to join horde or something also unless they're handing out actual doctrine ships like ferox's its not an actual improvement over goonswarm reimbursement.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Zephyrine posted:

Okay, so you know what SRP stands for right? You are using the acronym, it is assumed you know what it stands for.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Just gotta be e-famous :)

Bonus points for horny white boys that want to hit it play games with you.

Reverand maynard posted:

Except in this case- waffles spend most of their time in Black Rise.

Also- given that we share a killboard with Pandemic Horde- it's safe to assume ~killboards green~ isn't something we care about.

Also Also- gently caress NC. forever.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 00:54 on May 8, 2016

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Xolve posted:

Also Also- gently caress NC. forever.

the fact that you guys keep having to work with those shitlords is probably the best part about the politics of this game

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Glory of Arioch posted:

the fact that you guys keep having to work with those shitlords is probably the best part about the politics of this game

How to spot an NC. App

gently caress this guy.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Reverand maynard posted:

are you really trying to like convince me to join horde or something also unless they're handing out actual doctrine ships like ferox's its not an actual improvement over goonswarm reimbursement.

That's the odd thing. By all accounts horde are doing better than karmafleet. Despite all the isk that is being thrown at karmafleet since it was founded. It's like karmafleet is star citizen and horde is minecraft.

People just seem to be having more fun in Horde. As if isk isn't the main motivator. That going out in free T1 frigates and dying in a fire followed by instant podding home.

Was more fun than say.... Going out in Hurricanes and avoiding any encounter that might risk the whole fleet and then do that for two hours.

Both corporations were created for the same purpose. To put more feet on the ground on behalf of their benefactor. But horde does more of it for less isk and the people doing it are having more fun.

Glory of Arioch posted:

FCON.

Zephyrine fucked around with this message at 01:16 on May 8, 2016

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Glory of Arioch posted:

:ironicat:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Zephyrine posted:

That's the odd thing. By all accounts horde are doing better than karmafleet. Despite all the isk that is being thrown at karmafleet since it was founded. It's like karmafleet is star citizen and horde is minecraft.

People just seem to be having more fun in Horde. As if isk isn't the main motivator. That going out in free T1 frigates and dying in a fire followed by instant podding home.

Was more fun than say.... Going out in Hurricanes and avoiding any encounter that might risk the whole fleet and then do that for two hours.

Both corporations were created for the same purpose. To put more feet on the ground on behalf of their benefactor. But horde does more of it for less isk and the people doing it are having more fun.

FCON.

Man you drank that koolaid

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Zephyrine posted:

I'll agree with you that KarmaFleet and Horde line members are functionally the same, it's why we don't prevent dudes from coming over from groups like PH if they want to.

However this idea that "KF dudes are having less fun" is just bullshit based on my interactions with snoobies. The guys I talk to seem excited to be taking part in such a big war. Yeah, every now and again you'll get a vocal guy complaining in corp chat or jabber about something that happened but I'm sure there's exactly the same situation in PH.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Reminds me I need to ask for that title change

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Zephyrine posted:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Trying to argue over who is having more fun is dumb as gently caress

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

So i just watched the vod of the metashow and it sounds like we've taken a lot of stuff back in fade and pb and are running a well thought out campaign of unfun poo poo for the enemies that remain in the area

Im curious what the D names have to say about that :colbert:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Orange Red Bull posted:

So i just watched the vod of the metashow and it sounds like we've taken a lot of stuff back in fade and pb and are running a well thought out campaign of unfun poo poo for the enemies that remain in the area

Im curious what the D names have to say about that :colbert:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

thats what i thought

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/Goonswarm_Federation I still see members, sov and outposts whats going on?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
lovely adms, mostly pH doing the defense. Don't get me wrong the moment pln3 want to deep dick you guys they'll log on supers.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Despera posted:

lovely adms, mostly pH doing the defense. Don't get me wrong the moment pln3 want to deep dick you guys they'll log on supers.

what good are supers against interceptors and stealth bombers :psyduck:

is that why this deep dicking isnt materializing?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Good to know PL still got World War Bee under control though

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Orange Red Bull posted:

what good are supers against interceptors and stealth bombers :psyduck:

is that why this deep dicking isnt materializing?

Pretty good actually. I dunno, try taking 93pi and see what happens.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I'll check back in a couple weeks and see if anybody won yet

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
You can lead a horse to a non poisonous Kool aid substitute .....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

but you can't stop d-name posting

• Locked thread