Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Neo_Crimson posted:

What kind of weirdo eats a whole tomato onion/lemon like an apple?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Blackheart posted:

Geez don't peel them.

I didn't.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Personally, I'm surprised how much of this thread loves Urusei Yatsura.

Then again, maybe I shouldn't be.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

A.o.D. posted:

I didn't.

Excellent.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Poison Mushroom posted:

Then again, maybe I shouldn't be.

Are you sure that everyone her has a Lum avatar by choice? :smugdon:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I don't know what kind of person would have a Lum avatar and want to get rid of it.

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Poison Mushroom posted:

Who doesn't.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Well, someone loves it enough to have spent over $600 on avatars for lots of folks...

El Burbo fucked around with this message at 23:10 on May 7, 2016

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

See

<---

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Until further notice, I propose we call them...

The Lum Invader. :c00lbert:

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
I have no idea what this series is, but judging by the horns and the tigerprint bikini that chick's an Oni, yes?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

WarpedNaba posted:

I have no idea what this series is, but judging by the horns and the tigerprint bikini that chick's an Oni, yes?

An oni from space.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

WarpedNaba posted:

It's an anime (originally a manga) by the artist who did Inuyasha. There's supposed to be one really good movie out of it.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

WarpedNaba posted:

Idiotic teen must get married to an alien girl to save the world. Hijinks ensue.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

WarpedNaba posted:

You know all those garbage anime where a loser guy gets some hot chick that's also a goddess/robot/alien/whatever to fall on his lap?

Urusei Yatsura was the original.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Neo_Crimson posted:

You know all those garbage anime where a loser guy gets some hot chick that's also a goddess/robot/alien/whatever to fall on his lap?

I'm sorry, but Bewitched is older.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Neo_Crimson posted:

To be fair he's not just a loser, he's also a jerk who constantly hits on other women in front of her.

And then she whacks him with a mallet.

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

A new strip.

Limbo is somehow worse than hell.

Dexterous Spider
May 7, 2016

:goon: :parrot: :goon:
Unsure if I should be happy I found this, or sad that I will now eventually read them all (being hooked), and be a member of the "wait for the next webisode"-in limbo club.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Cavelcade posted:

A new strip.

Limbo is somehow worse than hell.

Ouch.

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

The only thing I know about Invader Lum is that one comedy British dub.

"... and the voice of Bert Fry from the Archers."
"Pleased ter meetcha. Oi'm ere ta conker the Erf. 'Ere's moi card."

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Lady of the Shard
https://gigidigi.itch.io/lady

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Well that was a fun read. Also the art turned out to be wayyyy more amazing than I thought it would.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Dexterous Spider posted:

Unsure if I should be happy I found this, or sad that I will now eventually read them all (being hooked), and be a member of the "wait for the next webisode"-in limbo club.

You should've stopped ten pages in and put the thought of Cucumber Quest away in a time capsule for five years, you fool! Now you have to hope for an update like the rest of us! :negative:

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Cute and awesome but I accidentally refreshed the page halfway through and ugh

Guess I'll finish reading some other time. I can't think of a non foot-in-mouth way to explain how much I like how well it normalises non-sexual lesbian romance and having a majority female cast (because I keep wanting to say things like "it doesn't feel weird!" when I know those things shouldn't be weird anyway but I mean it'd be so easy to make them weird if it less well done and ugh do you get my plight *foot-->mouth*), so yeah I'll just leave it at that. It is good.

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

Did Lady of the Shard fly under our radars or did GGDG put it all up in one day? Its cute but I feel like some of the story / 2 of the characters lost a lot of impact from it being the kind of thing you binge in 1 hour, 20 minutes of that going "there's still more?" *Aco* and *Oldy* stole the show basically.

I think its part of this weird thing ive been hearing about on twitter all week itchioweek... which is apparently some weird marketing thing for itch.io getting a few quality of life services like years late. Its confusing.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
Lady of the Shard is Very Good and Very Gay. Maybe one nitpick is that the final act stretches on for too long, but other than that it's p. much what you could expect from Notorious Good Comic Maker Gigi Dee Gee

(the titans were such bros, props to them)

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
It's what GGDG has been doing over this hiatus yes, and she put it all up in one day.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Insecure yet talented and outspoken minion falls for idealised hero-figure with a sword.

Gigi's gotta have one in every comic, don't she?

youcallthatatwist
Sep 22, 2013
That comic was very cute, and the art was gorgeous as always. Basically my only criticism would be that it's kind of hard to take the antagonist seriously when she keeps switching back and forth between cartoon ouo faces and realistic human portraits.

WarpedNaba posted:

Insecure yet talented and outspoken minion falls for idealised hero-figure with a sword.

If there's one character who feels like she came from CQ, it would be the Radiant One. She reminds me of a female NK: she's stern, distant, secretly emotional, and an all-powerful being who hates her reputation.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
i'll draw fanart of NK helping the acolyte bake cookies and y'all can't stop me

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Considering that it was all put up at once so I didn't have to wait for some unknown date in the future to read the entire thing, I have no real complaints about it. It was cute, sweet and a bit sad at the end.

And also super gay, like, really gay, there's gay oozing out of my monitor it was so gay. It rules.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being a guy, I'm hardly adverse to girls kissing girls.

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

youcallthatatwist posted:

That comic was very cute, and the art was gorgeous as always. Basically my only criticism would be that it's kind of hard to take the antagonist seriously when she keeps switching back and forth between cartoon ouo faces and realistic human portraits.

If there's one character who feels like she came from CQ, it would be the Radiant One. She reminds me of a female NK: she's stern, distant, secretly emotional, and an all-powerful being who hates her reputation.
Peridot was fine-

I mean
sorry.
Orange Peridot*

e:cIt wasn't actually that gay though I think I failed to interpret the implied ladyboning correctly w my feeble male mind

zolthorg fucked around with this message at 00:31 on May 14, 2016

Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.
That was cool and good, and I enjoyed it very much.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

WarpedNaba posted:

Being a guy, I'm hardly adverse to girls kissing girls.

thanks for making it gross

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

WarpedNaba posted:

Gigi herself said that comic was self-indulgent as gently caress, and I can see it from the tropes she used. Thankfully, she has great taste so as far as I care she can self indulge all the time, it was a pretty great comic.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Dias posted:

Gigi herself said that comic was self-indulgent as gently caress, and I can see it from the tropes she used. Thankfully, she has great taste so as far as I care she can self indulge all the time, it was a pretty great comic.

Yeah, it's a winning formula.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
That was a good story. There was enough of it and I am satisfied. Gigi is a good internet storyteller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Renaissance Robot posted:

Cute and awesome but I accidentally refreshed the page halfway through and ugh
I right-clicked on the acutal comic part and selected "view this frame only" which seems like it would help with that.