Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

A Mod Showcase type thingamabob.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772447

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacter
Jan 27, 2012

Nie wywoluj wilka z lasu, glupku.
This is a Wadjet Eye techno-futuristic adventure game. It's absurd.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

It's a Spider-Man game that was almost universally forgotten. Come watch me play it while I wait for my Game Capture.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

I started this mess a year ago. It is now my duty to finish it.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

It's 4 updates in, but each episode is very short

The main point of each video is to help people get started and learn more about playing this difficult but rewarding game. Since the game includes asynchronous multiplayer I've also set up a league where viewers can post times to see how well they're coming along. The thread also has a few experienced players who are ready to answer any questions you might have about driving or even the engineering behind rally cars.

If there's anything more I can do to make this game more welcoming to new players, don't hesitate to let me know. :)

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Game number Eight in the Let's Play Every Metal Gear thread takes us to scenic Cuba! Just a reminder we take an introspective look at MGSV as a whole, so we openly discuss spoilers for both this game and Phantom Pain.

You can find the first episode here!

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5xBiJCgxxo&hd=1

HOME OF CHALLENGE FLEXING

It's Goemon's Great Adventure. Kuvo and I just got done with Ryugu Island (Area 2). We have died a lot and will continue to die a lot. The music's great, though.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
The Casual LP thread has been plugged here before but I'm currently doing a run of a game called Legendary in there. Spoilers: it's not.

crab avatar
Mar 15, 2006

iŧ Kë3Ł, cħ gøÐ i- <Ecl8

War has never been so much fun! Let's play Cannon Fodder

Classic action/strategy for Amiga from 1993. Come die with us!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

(Link in image)

Sid Meier HATES it! Let's play Sid Meier's Covert Action

Thrilling infiltration! Tense wiretapping! Deductive codebreaking! Awful car chases!

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Spider-Man 2 (PC)

You all like Spider-Man 2, right?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

And so it is, that ash seeketh embers.

Heavy Sigh
Nov 13, 2011

They've planted corn everywhere.

Soiled Meat
What if Mega Man DOS...Was good?

Let's Play Mega Man Dos Remake

homphgomph
Nov 23, 2007

So that's what that feels like

Let's All Play The Witness

A co-op playthrough of The Witness using Teamviewer's Whiteboard!

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

In lieu of meaningful text, I'm just going to mention I've been exploding all day and now it hurts to breathe, so I'm sure you all understand.

Come and join our little Chocobo pal on his quest for the three F's: Feeding, Fighting, and more Food. What is the titular dungeon like? :iiam: (Literally, it's a Mystery Dungeon game)

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!
Hello there! I usually do threads for older / unplayed games, but I've started up an LP for something new this time. We're going to be doing a luck build playthrough of Dark Souls 3! I'll be mixing in some discussion of lore and mechanics while doing my best not to spoil anything for people who are unfamiliar with the game. The thread is here.

Meet our protagonist: Lucky Vernon.

rojovision fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Apr 28, 2016

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Hellforces is, probably, a game.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Come read this story about a dragon that is also a man that is also a dragon. Man.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Budokai Tenkaichi 2

You know what Dragon Ball is, don't be silly. Don't be silly.

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!

A soul can be cut! Let's Play Muramasa: The Demon's Blade

Muramasa is a game about swords, ninjas, demons and poo poo, and some really nice looking food. Come watch me go nuts in a game I quite love.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

It's an RTS...it's an RPG...it's Freedom Force!

Come join me, Skippy Granola and Yapping Eevee as we talk over a game with great voice acting, great physics, and questionable balance.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
I'm playing Gods Will Be Watching, a unique game about making impossible choices rendered in gorgeous pixel art.

Let's Play!

Self-Justified Sacrifices (Chapter One) Uncut
Self-Justified Sacrifices (Chapter One) Repetition Edit

The game is intentionally repetitive and difficult, so if you are very busy procrastinating on the internet and don't want to waste your precious time, go with edited version. If you want a more authentic experience of this game stop every 2 minutes at random and reset the video go for uncut

Thread Here!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

While on vacation, Grace and I recorded a Mario Party 2 LP while we could be in the same room together. Come see the result of our mismatched priorities here!

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer
Let's Play The Mark of Kri for the first time!

This is my first LP, so come check it out and tell me all the poo poo I'm doing wrong!

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.

Diplomacy is Something Awful

You know how there's like a million Europa Universalis LPs? What if instead of roleplaying we had thiry-five goons trapped in Europe all trying to murder each other? Featuring schemes, plots, plans, gambits.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Do you like Gothic Romance & Visual Novels? I admit I'm not normally a fan of either, yet I really enjoyed Cupid.

Let's Play Cupid!

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

"I... I did well, didn't I?"
Mirror's Edge Catalyst is coming out in about a month, so have something interesting and fun.

Let's Play Mirror's Edge Co-op. - Drift Compatibility Tester

This will be a casual jog through the world of Mirror's Edge, with a twist! I and my co-host will be simultaneously controlling different parts of the game, with me using the keyboard, and him using the mouse. What could possibly go wrong. SPLAT!

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

I am LPing a game called Arctic Alive. It is a broken mess of machine-translated English and frankly weird design decisions, but also a work of art. Joining me is Faerie Fortune, on a journey of disbelief and barely functioning source files. Check it out over here.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Spider-Man 3 (PS2)

An open-world Spidey title in the vein of Treyarch's, but not quite as polished.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
So many adventure games, so little time. This time I've decided to LP the remastered version of Day Of The Tentacle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVE974_lIqM

The first video is mainly a couple of long video sequences, it's pretty much breaking off the crust to get too a lot of truck load of meat inside.

Edit: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3775781

Rocket Baby Dolls fucked around with this message at 09:42 on May 13, 2016

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Day Of The Tentacle

Here is the link to the thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3775781

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true

Man, I just really love this game.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

Thank you for this. It's good to know things are going smoothly this early on.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

Let's do this.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Iron Man

Two games based on the 2008 film "Iron Man" were created. They bombed. People hated them. Was it deserved? In short, no.

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer
I have a problem, and it's that I'm starting another LP...

I can't play UC4 until I play the rest of the games, and I'm gonna play them, well... let's play them!

Thread here
Also the image is a link to the thread.

ricdesi
Mar 18, 2014

Does it really need saying?
Here goes...

The Dreamy Let's Play -- a stellar look at every Kirby game, every weekday

The Dreamy Let's Play is the third Franchise Play by The D-Pad, in which we're going to be tackling the entire Kirby franchise one game at a time, with a new video every single weekday, along with an exploration of the history of the franchise as well as HAL Laboratory's evolution over the last thirty-five years. Meant as a "breather" before the upcoming Super Sonic Let's Play (and while we have a gap in our Pokmon lineup), we expect this series to last us through to the end of 2016, and perhaps a little beyond.

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!

Let's Play Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines
VTMB is a cult classic action role playing game created by Troika and released in 2004. Based on the Vampire the Masquerade table top game, we must find our way through the world as a fledgling vampire in modern society. There's a storm brewing among the clans of LA, and we're smack dab in the middle of it!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Libert, Fraternit, radiqu - Let's Play The Saboteur

Join ChaosArgate and I as we explored a (mostly) forgotten gem. Watch as we play as Sean "Touchdown" Devlin, irate Irishman, who has only one mission in life: To indiscriminately kill as many Nazis as we can, in Paris and Europe at large. Marvel and rejoice at the sometimes-wonky Havok engine, terrible driving mechanics, and AI that puts MGS' guards to shame! See the sights, steal cars, and maybe punch a hooker to get your money back - this game's got it all!

(Warning: This game may not actually have it all.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Wei Shen and King: Heroes of Boletaria - Let's Co-op Demon's Souls!

BigTUnit1 and I are co-oping the Soulsborne games, starting with Demon's Souls and this time as characters from his Sleeping Dogs LP.