Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

WayAbvPar posted:

gently caress cancer.
All day, every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/724681581147881472

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

that's a nice little franchise player you got there...it'd be a shame if he were to "slip" on a wet spot in the floor - other owners shaking down the warriors owners for protection money

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Receiving the signal from Adam Silver, Bickerstaff sends in his sweatiest Lithuanian.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tU-D-m2JY8

:|

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

The YouTube comments are exactly what I expected.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Burn everything to the ground.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/17Deuce/status/724985815579893760?s=09

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

this is just the worst :(

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
Clay Travis is pulling the whole "well what about all the people who are lovely to ME when I post hateful garbage?" false equivalency bit. You know, why won't you tolerate my intolerance.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

This is loving awful but I'm kinda on the fence regarding how I feel about pulling random guys in to do this. If they were guys with a proven history of saying this poo poo I'd get it (if they are, my bad) but if they're just random guys that's kind of a weird lovely thing to do to them.

It's not anywhere near equivalent to what Spain and DeCaro go through but it's still weird to me.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Ghost directed by Sam Hyde

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Skip Bayless is probably jumping to Fox, which makes perfect sense

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Rare that the rats run onto the sinking ship.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Curt Schilling is going full freep accusing espn of reverse racism and political discrimination

http://awfulannouncing.com/2016/audio-curt-schilling-says-espn-employs-some-of-biggest-racists-in-sports.html

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

That's precious.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Deadspin says even Fox Sports doesn't want Schilling

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Wow. That is one toxic SOB.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
curt schilling perpetually looks ghoulish

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Report: Colin Cowherd And Jason Whitlock To Host All Takes Matter At Fox Sports

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

So they want to drive their audience to mass suicide? The hot takes coming out of that show will burn a hole through the planet.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

I really wish that was the actual name

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Deadspin did a good and surprisingly not mocking feature on James Dolan's band.
http://deadspin.com/james-dolan-wants-you-to-love-his-band-1774444500

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Henchman of Santa posted:

Deadspin did a good and surprisingly not mocking feature on James Dolan's band.
http://deadspin.com/james-dolan-wants-you-to-love-his-band-1774444500

It mocks itself.

quote:

“We called ourselves the Off the Wallflowers,” Dolan says. “We rehearsed, took a bunch of rock classics and I rewrote the words with words for our company event. After that was over, I was like, ‘I don’t want to stop doing this!’”

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Barry Melrose is hosting an E:60 on hockey hair in Minnesota :munch:

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

R.D. Mangles posted:

It mocks itself.

Oh my god, it's like Dave Barry and the Rock Bottom Remainders only serious.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Imagine being high profile enough to own the biggest market team in a major sport and only selling 113 albums after working really hard and recording professionally. More people have bought my practically bedroom doom metal band's record on bandcamp.

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Henchman of Santa posted:

Imagine being high profile enough to own the biggest market team in a major sport and only selling 113 albums after working really hard and recording professionally. More people have bought my practically bedroom doom metal band's record on bandcamp.

Link for said bandcamp page?

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/sto...FB&sf25877957=1

Here's a lot of words about being angry about LeBron not being more of an activist.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
The tone of that article does not seem angry at all

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Takes! Get 'yer hot takes! We got takes!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Kyrie Irving is a Dumb Player; LeBron Should Slap Him.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Holy poo poo those are all amazing titles

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Spoeank posted:

Holy poo poo those are all amazing titles
Those titles are so incredible it's given me a begrudging a mount of respect for the guy.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Crazy Ted posted:

Those titles are so incredible it's given me a begrudging a mount of respect for the guy.

Credit should really go to the web guy who has to listen to all their bullshit

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Those takes could power an entire nation for a year, god drat

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

morestuff posted:

Credit should really go to the web guy who has to listen to all their bullshit
Well then "A begrudging amount of respect for everyone involved" because that is some seriously impressive poo poo. I mean...

Geno Auriemma is the emperor of a garbage dump

is an impressively hot take distilled into nine words.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Benne posted:

Those takes could power an entire nation for a year, god drat

Hahaha, Andy Furman. That dude was making GBS threads up Cincinnati radio for years before he got shitcanned for making poo poo up about TJ Houshmandzadeh. Hilarious to see he landed on internet radio and doubled down on being a shitlord.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

ChickenMedium posted:

Hahaha, Andy Furman. That dude was making GBS threads up Cincinnati radio for years before he got shitcanned for making poo poo up about TJ Houshmandzadeh. Hilarious to see he landed on internet radio and doubled down on being a shitlord.

The other guy Mike North got run out of Chicago too for being insufferable. He is basically a caricature of meathead sports fans. Saw someone mention in the comments on Deadspin that I think the Super Fans skit on SNL was based off him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Niwrad posted:

The other guy Mike North got run out of Chicago too for being insufferable. He is basically a caricature of meathead sports fans. Saw someone mention in the comments on Deadspin that I think the Super Fans skit on SNL was based off him.

It's not an inaccurate take. North was such an intolerable douchebag. If I'm not mistaken, there was an incident when he was still working for WSCR that he had taken the day off after calling in sick, then called into his show (I forget who the replacement host was -- Jason Goff, maybe) obviously hammered off his rear end, and he was driving.