Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Greatest ROH Champion
This poll is closed.
Lethal 28 47.46%
Rowe 1 1.69%
HANSON 17 28.81%
Pitbull 13 22.03%
Total: 59 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Nigel came out for commentary after the Moose/Ishii match and before he had a chance to settle in, Todd came out and hurried him to the back. Moose took a rough bump, but IIT didn't seem to be THAT bad. Seems like something could be up, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
the addiction just won the tag titles. it's good

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

my big boys :(

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
gently caress ROH.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
There is a rumour yesterday that Daniels got the book yesterday.

Has been rumoured before. So pinch of salt.

Anyway lol ROH

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Daniels should give himself the aging babyface title run I want him to have instead.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/729828895894069248

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I cannot believe the ego on Christopher Daniels to book himself into belt pillowing for the Young Bucks.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

The Addiction beating War Machine only makes sense because it happened a day after an insane war of a match. Even then, I don't like it.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Apparently it was meant to happen tomorrow at the TV tapings but was brought forward.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

can daniels just hold both titles by himself please kazarian stinks

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

silas and BCB should be the champs anyway

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

can daniels just hold both titles by himself please kazarian stinks

kaz reads your posts and cries. Why can't you love him?

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Rovert does Gedo like Adam Page or are they just adding more BC members to make sure they always have representation at ROH shows? More members incoming?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

MagicCube posted:

Rovert does Gedo like Adam Page or are they just adding more BC members to make sure they always have representation at shows? More members incoming?

No clue. Sorry.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Charles Gnarwin posted:

The Addiction beating War Machine only makes sense because it happened a day after an insane war of a match. Even then, I don't like it.

they also wrestled in a match earlier in the night against Okada and Gedo. and they only lost because Rowe got hit in the head with the belt twice (he kicked out of the first)

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

coconono posted:

kaz reads your posts and cries. Why can't you love him?

Leftover velocity prejudice

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

rest in peace chris sabin

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Bard Maddox posted:

they also wrestled in a match earlier in the night against Okada and Gedo. and they only lost because Rowe got hit in the head with the belt twice (he kicked out of the first)

Good. I've been really digging War Machine being unstoppable monsters and I wouldn't want to see them drop the belts to just a Celebrity Rehab or something.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Yeah I hope this is just setting up a feud for War Machine to destroy the Addiction.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Yea they did everything possible to make War Machine look strong.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
TV tapings on a Monday?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Ah yes give the Addiction the tag titles after they injure Jushin Liger with their stupid finisher. Good idea.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

is it really the addictions fault liger didn't jump enough

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

oatgan posted:

is it really the addictions fault liger didn't jump enough

Yes he's old isnt agile enough for their weird move hes probably never seen before

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Bard Maddox posted:

apparently the Addiction challenged them to a match later in the tour, but it was War Machine who insisted that it had to be that night

what idiots.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
gently caress the Addiction for shooting on Jushin Liger.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

gently caress the Addiction for shooting on Jushin Liger.

Being sloppy isn't shooting.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Addiction suck

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

KungFu Grip posted:

Being sloppy isn't shooting.

Accidents happen in wrestling. A 20 year veteran wasn't taking shortcuts in there.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

NienNunb posted:

The Addiction suck

We rarely agree but :agreed:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The Addiction really doesn't work in the same org as the Young Bucks. They were great in TNA but the shtick is a bit old and looks even worse when a younger better version is on the same cards as them.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

sportsgenius86 posted:

The Addiction really doesn't work in the same org as the Young Bucks. They were great in TNA but the shtick is a bit old and looks even worse when a younger better version is on the same cards as them.

The Addiction are good proof of my theory that nothing in TNA was ever good, any perceived positives were mass delusion.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Meltzer wrote a long piece in the Observer Newsletter about all of ROH issues. Mainly just collecting all the message boards post he made about the topic in the past week with little extra information. If you care strongly about ROH it is worth subscribing for.

The piece should have been written last week but bias and protecting sources got in the way it seems.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dave says Cole and Page will be with New Japan this summer doing Bullet Club work. Gedo wanted Page to be a member, The Bucks pushed for Cole to be a member, blame Matt for the PPV end

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Good for Page. He's much better than the poo poo he's been saddled with thus far in ROH

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
The We Don't Know Wrestling podcast broke the seal on the widely believed story that Colt Cabana refused to job in Chicago on Sunday.

The finish changed a dozen times on the day. But I assume Colt didn't want to play second fiddle to the Bullet Club given the storyline build of Colt/Lethal.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

gently caress Colt

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Losing in his return match after the fiery promo at Supercard of Honor would have made Colt look like a chump and killed the story right off the bat. Can't blame him for pushing to protect himself in his big return.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Losing in his return match after the fiery promo at Supercard of Honor would have made Colt look like a chump and killed the story right off the bat. Can't blame him for pushing to protect himself in his big return.

He was only buying used as a temporary challenger, ala Eric Young in NXT, while they find a more suitable challenger. It was totally the right call to book him to lose. It's not supposed to make Colt look strong, it's supposed to make Lethal look strong.

• Locked thread