Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Dortmund's captain to Bayern? drat, the Bundesliga is looking more competitive by the minute. cheeky bet on Bayern to win the league?

Don't you have a La Liga thread to melt down in, what with your boi Ronaldo missing out the Pichichi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Do you know how Hummels plays after a big International Competition? Look at Dortmund 14/15. For Dortmund now, Gündogan is already out, Reus will break his foot in the DFB cup final and Schmelzer won't play. They'll be so well rested and prepared! Steamrollin the league.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Ilkay has always found a way to make himself unavailable for transfers come summer, he's gonna be a Dortmund legend in two years time.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dortmund's captain to Bayern? drat, the Bundesliga is looking more competitive by the minute. cheeky bet on Bayern to win the league?

lol

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
The Sanches transfer is tasty stuff.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Bayern signs a highly touted 18 year old. I'd guess will certainly roque the league.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

frankenfreak posted:

Bayern signs a highly touted 18 year old. I'd guess will certainly roque the league.

If the only result would be another cool & good Sportis song, then I'd be totally okay with that

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

ain't gonna happen imo

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

quote:

Bayerns künftiger Trainer Carlo Ancelotti, der ab Sommer auf Josep Guardiola folgt, soll Götze zum Wechsel geraten haben. Wie die "Süddeutsche Zeitung" berichtet, soll Ancelotti zu Götze gesagt haben, bei dem Überangebot an offensiven Mittelfeldspielern könne er dem 23-Jährigen regelmäßige Startelfeinsätze nicht garantieren. Das erfuhr das Blatt aus Ancelottis Umfeld. Die Bayern äußerten sich zunächst nicht zum angeblichen Gespräch zwischen dem italienischen Coach und dem Nationalspieler.

A German newspaper reports that Ancelotti already told Götze that he should go ahead and find himself another club.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
While I wouldn't be surprised (or sad) about Götze leaving eventually, this is the SZ, so it's probably fake and they're just trying to stir up poo poo.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Well keeping around Thiago, Götze, Robben, Ribery, Müller, Costa, Coman and Vidal seems a bit much? Getting rid of at least one of them for some money seems sensible.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

elbkaida posted:

Well keeping around Thiago, Götze, Robben, Ribery, Müller, Costa, Coman and Vidal seems a bit much? Getting rid of at least one of them for some money seems sensible.

robben and ribery are old but otherwise i don't see why

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

elbkaida posted:

Given how injury-ridden the squad has been the last couple of years and how Bayern don't really need the money..no, not really.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Is Badstuber still broken? Maybe they can get arsenal to buy him

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

He was able to train again, then his entire skeleton immediately shattered upon hitting a blade of grass awkwardly.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Moussa Dembele from Rennes to Dortmund has been a rumour for several weeks now and is actually happening.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

There seem to be a lot of Götze to Liverpool rumours floating about. Obviously this will be due to the Klopp link but I do wonder if we actually need to spend money on a position we are actually pretty well stocked in. How good is he these days anyway? He looks a bit fat.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Ewar Woowar posted:

There seem to be a lot of Götze to Liverpool rumours floating about. Obviously this will be due to the Klopp link but I do wonder if we actually need to spend money on a position we are actually pretty well stocked in. How good is he these days anyway? He looks a bit fat.

He seems to care more about social media than football these days. He has never really impressed during his time at Bayern - he has been decent at best, but he rarely ever turned around a game or led the team or anything like that.

I kinda hope that Ancelotti will give him another shot and that he'll turn out good under him, but I'm not holding my breath.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Never let go of the Golden Boy imo.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

frankenfreak posted:

He's actually at least 22 lol

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

When are we gonna cash out the toxxes? Today, or after the playoff matches next week? Asking for a friend

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Some got cashed out during the season, but unless they post a meltdown about it it's gonna happen again (because I will send GG a PM with all the toxxes).

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Also goodbye from me for the week, if Dortmund don't gently caress it up.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Shouldn't we wait till after the Pokalfinale?

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Noted bad striker Robert Lewandowski has scored 30 goals this season, something no one has accomplished in 39 years

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Death to Stuttgart

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Dunban posted:

Noted bad striker Robert Lewandowski has scored 30 goals this season, something no one has accomplished in 39 years

he's a fraud definitely. I mean have legia fans ever been wrong before

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Dunban posted:

What a fraud, should've just had another one right there, too unselfish to be an elite striker

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Zlatko Junuzovic dared to Zlatan.

He whiffed it.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Torrannor posted:

Shouldn't we wait till after the Pokalfinale?

Yeah, there's the relegation play-offs, too.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Come on Dortmund, make it 8 days probation for me.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Myron posted:

:toxx:
Ban me if Schalke fires Breitenreiter this season

http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/schalke-04-und-andre-breitenreiter-trennen-sich-a-1092409.html

:ohdear:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

But he's still manager until the end of the season, don't know if it counts.

Healbot posted:

Come on Dortmund, make it 8 days probation for me.

Our lads are doing their best to make your probation as long as possible! :cheeky:

gently caress Köln though! :argh:

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
Godfuckingdammit

Bundesliga defending. :negative:

e: Toni Sailer Fußballgott!

Babies Getting Rabies fucked around with this message at 16:03 on May 14, 2016

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
YAAAAAAAAY

Edit: well deserved since Frankfurt did gently caress all, now lets see if Bremen can keep the own 0, would be maybe the 2nd time this season

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

drat that was one well deserved goal for Bremen.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
It is so awesome how Frankfurter are bitching about buying time now, you know 20mins ago it took them almost a minute until someone was ready to do a corner. Now it's pay back.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

:hampants:

eagerly awaiting the meltdown im Ländle

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
:rip: Stuttgart

hopefully :rip: Frankfurt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Good job, Bremen! Now leave it to us to take out the trash for good!

• Locked thread