Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Amoeba102 posted:

Only if you're roiding.

There are two kinds of people in this world: People who liked the steroid era of baseball and GODDAMN liars.

Birdstrike posted:

This season it is :chord:

Is this what it feels like to be owned? My god I've spread so much pain in my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Baseball would better if they removed two of the bases and let the batter keep batting until they got out - just reduce it to maybe 2 innings per team. To even it up, let the Pitcher bounce the ball and get rid of Balls/walk rule. Gotta hit the ball.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Amoeba102 posted:

Baseball would better if they removed two of the bases and let the batter keep batting until they got out - just reduce it to maybe 2 innings per team. To even it up, let the Pitcher bounce the ball and get rid of Balls/walk rule. Gotta hit the ball.

Baseball is perfect as it is, because the complexity of the game keeps the riff raff out.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

The only reason people like Cricket is because it's a good cover for alcoholism.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

CCKeane posted:

The only reason people like Cricket is because it's a good cover for alcoholism.

Now you're getting it

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Probably better to cut if you're drinking. You could probably drive as long as there's no deviation off the pitch. Definitely don't pull.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
What about hooking?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Never tried it personally. Never needed the cash.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

CCKeane posted:

yues

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
busb crew

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
b u s b

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
tomight on madterchef:
code:

bssbsbsbbsb

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Rebusbresent

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Podima posted:

In the speakeasies of New York City, drunken patrons bandy about fantastical tales of Shine, a batch of moonshine that triggers extraordinary abilities in those who drink it. To most people, Shine is just an urban legend, and Prohibition is just the Man trying to keep the common people from their alcohol.

In a small number of backroom speakeasies, however, Shine is real, and Prohibition has long since ceased being about alcohol. To a small but growing group of customers, Shine makes flight, telekinesis, or telepathy a matter of a couple drinks. There is a darker side of Shine, however - Shine affects the mind as well as the body, and several of those who drink it have gone mad - or worse, become monsters. A less exotic threat, but no less dangerous, is organized crime. Flush with the power and influence of Shine, organized crime has become bolder and bolder, and the newly organized FBI struggles to contain their influence.

Shine is a flavorful closed-setup game of Mafia for 21 players.

:siren: One spot left! Will you be the lucky one to make it in? Only you can decide!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I just assume those avs are all busb talking to himself

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I just assume the auspol thread is all busb talking to himself

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Need 1 replacement for ALIEN: Eradication, a game of Mafia - Currently Night 1.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
it's quiet here today

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i'm working on fun SSRS stuff and drinking Mountain Dew Pitch Black how is everyone's day

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kumbamontu posted:

i'm working on fun SSRS stuff and drinking Mountain Dew Pitch Black how is everyone's day

Wage verifications, garnishments, and years worth of allocation reconciliations are on my horizon. So it's pretty good so far.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I set up 4 new servers and am now studying. Is Pitch Black the new "HIGH END" mtn dew?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

I set up 4 new servers and am now studying. Is Pitch Black the new "HIGH END" mtn dew?

it was originally released like 10 years ago and then disappeared suddenly

It is now back and I'm super excited because while I love Code Red and Livewire, variety is the spice of life after all

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Need 1 replacement for ALIEN: Eradication, a game of Mafia - Currently Night 1.

if you still need a replacement and are okay with me not being around on Thursday night (wife's birthday) and Saturday night (celebration of Wife's birthday) then sure I'll do it

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kumbamontu posted:

I'm waiting on a job offer. I got an informal offer last week, I'm waiting for the paperwork. I'm going to be working on bridges and tunnels, because I'm that kind of engineer now, apparently.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
nice

do not design another bridge like the Sunshine Skyway TIAVM

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Kumbamontu posted:

it was originally released like 10 years ago and then disappeared suddenly

It is now back and I'm super excited because while I love Code Red and Livewire, variety is the spice of life after all

Code Red and Livewire are extremely my poo poo

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I was thinking of Black Label, their new thing.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Canadians Pt.6 has ended in a Scum victory.

And now, Opopanax is dead.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

CCKeane posted:

I'm waiting on a job offer. I got an informal offer last week, I'm waiting for the paperwork. I'm going to be working on bridges and tunnels, because I'm that kind of engineer now, apparently.

Well trains do drive over bridges and tunnels so it makes sense

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Opopanax posted:

Nooooooooooo

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Bye forever Opop

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Opopanax posted:

And now his watch has ended.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Long live RF.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Retro Futurist posted:

Long live RF.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Retro Futurist posted:

Long live RF.

:vince:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Retro Futurist posted:

Long live RF.

I realize Laissez Faire posters were big fans of China and Mao, but this seems a bit culturally insensitive.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
oh gosh opening a new mafia game is so exciting :3:

Also good luck on the job offer Keane!

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

RIP Opop (Poop Anal) anax.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I was super duper drunk last night. I woke up this morning to an email from Amazon happily informing me that my order of a PlayStation TV and Persona 4 Golden has shipped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Max posted:

I was super duper drunk last night. I woke up this morning to an email from Amazon happily informing me that my order of a PlayStation TV and Persona 4 Golden has shipped.

:perfect: