Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

My favorite part of its Professor Layton-esque nonsense is that girl playing violin in public all the time no matter what the social situation. Middle of the street? Violin. Fancy party to prove you're a rich lady's daughter? Violin. War machine made from the Babylon Gardens? Violin.

Slur posted:

I'm happy that I beat it recently and got an A rank on all the games. I find it pretty funny that they set up the game on a cliffhanger though, when there's never going to be a sequel.

These sentences are pure lies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I was expecting mostly a minigame collection that was put together on an indie budget (didn't know it was published by SEGA and even had a physical release) and it opens with an anime cutscene of a dude stealing napoleon to bring him back to life, followed by a rhythm game and a profesor layton-like adventure. This might be way more my jam than originally expected.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Horse game owns hard, but I man am I trash at Solitaire.

How do I solitaire good?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

OneDeadman posted:

How do I solitaire good?

Learn to count.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

BisterdDave posted:

Have some codes left over

Wii U:
Affordable Space Adventures
B0L8F47B3Q6DP606

Someone sniped this like a turd, but thanks for your generosity

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

post your codes in pgs or something

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
PAL update (week of May 12):

quote:

WII U eSHOP DOWNLOADS
    Super Meat Boy - €11.20 / £10.40 until May 26, standard price €14.00 / £13.00
    Pixel Slime U - €2.99 / £2.69
    Color Symphony 2 - €9.99 / £7.99
WII U ADD-ON CONTENT
    LEGO Marvel's Avengers - All-New, All-Different Doctor Strange Pack - €2.99 / £2.50
WII DOWNLOADS FOR WII U
    Mario Strikers Charged Football - €19.99 / £17.99
WII U SALES/PROMOTIONS

3DS eSHOP DOWNLOADS
    WordsUp! Academy - €2.99 / £2.69
3DS SALES/PROMOTIONS
    Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle - Street Fighter, Shantae, Retro City Rampage & more! Ends May 10!
    Conception 2: Children of the 7 Stars (3DS eShop) - €9.99 / £8.99 until May 12
    Terraria (3DS) - €14.99 / £12.74 from May 12-26
    Art of Balance TOUCH! (3DS eShop) - €5.20 / £4.70 until May 26
    Ace Attorney Trilogy (3DS eShop) - €14.99 / £12.49 from May 12-26
    Ace Attorney Dual Destinies (3DS eShop) - €9.99 / £7.99 from May 12-26
    Resident Evil Revelations (3DS) - €8.99 / £7.49 from May 12-26
    Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D (3DS) - €3.99 / £3.59 from May 12-26
    Super Street Fighter 4 3D (3DS) - €7.99 / £7.19 from May 12-26
    Zombie Panic in Wonderland DX (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until June 5

I guess someone's still hanging out for Super Meat Boy, right?

PaletteSwappedNinja fucked around with this message at 13:08 on May 9, 2016

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

I guess someone's still hanging out for Super Meat Boy, right?
I think I was the last person in the world who didn't have it, but it was a PSN freebie a few months ago.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Japan got a bunch more SNES games on the New 3DS VC today; Super Mario Kart, Donkey Kong Country 3, Contra 3, Megaman X and Megaman 7.

They also confirmed they'll be getting Kirby's Dream Course, Fire Emblem 3, Legend of the Mystical Ninja and Super Street Fighter 2 in June.

In addition, they're releasing some limited-edition SFC-themed prepaid cards, one at 7-11 and one at Lawson:

PaletteSwappedNinja fucked around with this message at 12:44 on May 9, 2016

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

MARIO STRIKERS CHARGED, YOU SAY?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6CLfZl0m88

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

:eyepop: Holy Christ, Europe has a good price on Ace Attorney Dual Destinies right now. I hope we get that sale.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

MARIO STRIKERS CHARGED, YOU SAY?!

Holy poo poo I didn't even notice until this. That game fucken owns, y'all. If you're the type to play local multiplayer games with friends or people resembling friends buy this thing.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Please give NA this game, please!! It's so fun

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Japan got a bunch more SNES games on the New 3DS VC today; Super Mario Kart, Donkey Kong Country 3, Contra 3, Megaman X and Megaman 7.

They also confirmed they'll be getting Kirby's Dream Course, Fire Emblem 3, Legend of the Mystical Ninja and Super Street Fighter 2 in June.

In addition, they're releasing some limited-edition SFC-themed prepaid cards, one at 7-11 and one at Lawson:

Goddamn I want that Super Mario World card just to carry it around in my wallet

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
Yeah I think I'm gonna legit get that Super Mario World card. It can chill next to my Mother eShop card.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Amppelix posted:

Holy poo poo I didn't even notice until this. That game fucken owns, y'all. If you're the type to play local multiplayer games with friends or people resembling friends buy this thing.

I have watched that video dozens of times and I never noticed that the other characters mimic the crotch chop, which makes it so much better.

The Worst Bear
Jul 25, 2012

Do I look like a reasonable man to you, or a peppermint nightmare?

Japan

also confirmed they'll be getting

Super Street Fighter 2.

I... I need this back in my life.
I need it.

Fryhtaning
Jul 21, 2010

I came here expecting to see everyone :neckbeard: about Earthbound and Link to the Past on the n3DS, but I was disappointed.

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.

Fryhtaning posted:

I came here expecting to see everyone :neckbeard: about Earthbound and Link to the Past on the n3DS, but I was disappointed.

n3DS :v:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm afraid to play LTTP because that and Spirit Tracks are the only Zeldas I've never played and I don't want to be done with the series

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

In Training posted:

I'm afraid to play LTTP because that and Spirit Tracks are the only Zeldas I've never played and I don't want to be done with the series

have you beaten Hyrule Warriors yet

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Fryhtaning posted:

Everyone's busy playing Pocket Card Jockey.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

If anyone wants a US copy of Darksiders 2, Affordable Space Adventures, or the Wii U Shantae from the humble bundle, please PM me.

homeless snail fucked around with this message at 18:14 on May 10, 2016

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Fryhtaning posted:

I can no longer bring myself to be excited for the Virtual Console since I know that NoA will completely abandon it for several months at a time before just re-releasing something from the original Wii's VC and calling it a day. Hell, look how long it took them to give us Xenoblade or Mario 3.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

In Training posted:

You should play both because they are the most overrated and most hated in the series.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I agree you should play them but because they're good video games

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

You should play Spirit Tracks because it's overworld music is the best in the series.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

SilverSupernova posted:

You should play Spirit Tracks because it's overworld music is the best in the series.
Is the music on youtube?

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.

Waltzing Along posted:

You should play both because they are the most overrated and most hated in the series.

Really? What complete fool hates A Link to the Past? It's one of the best Zelda games, and some would argue the best.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

It might be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W_bFLwB0WY

MisterAlex posted:

Really? What complete fool hates A Link to the Past? It's one of the best Zelda games, and some would argue the best.

:thejoke:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Waltzing Along posted:

Spirit Tracks is not the most hated game in the series.
Just play a mod that gives it D-pad controls or something

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Only because the CDi ones exist.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

SilverSupernova posted:

I can no longer bring myself to be excited for the Virtual Console since I know that NoA will completely abandon it for several months at a time before just re-releasing something from the original Wii's VC and calling it a day. Hell, look how long it took them to give us Xenoblade or Mario 3.

I really wish they'd release Star Tropics.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Augus posted:

Spirit Tracks is not the most hated game in the series.

Yes it is, the CD-i ones don't count

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Fryhtaning posted:

I already have both on Wii U. :shrug:

In Training posted:

Play Link to the Past, seriously. It's good. If you want to never be done with the series, just don't play Spirit Tracks. :v:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The universal dislike of Spirit Tracks bums me out because Phantom Hourglass was one of my favorites in the series...

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

In Training posted:

The universal dislike of Spirit Tracks bums me out because Phantom Hourglass was one of my favorites in the series...

Spirit Tracks is Phantom Hourglass's way cooler and handsome older brother. Everyone else in this thread is a dumb person.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

In Training posted:

and spirit tracks is way better than phantom hourglass! it's crazy

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

In Training posted:

Have you played the CDi games or Link's Crossbow Training?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Sakurazuka posted:

Only because the CDi ones exist.

anyone who legitimately hates these dumb meme games that nobody actually bought or played probably has severe anger problems tbqh