Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somefool
Feb 17, 2011

:suicide:

Getting real sick of on kills set.

edit:

It came with the first 2 potentials and got the 3rd from refining.

4th potential can go to the trash. :colbert:

edit2:

Was looking at third place ToD normal and well... Can you spot what's wrong?

Somefool fucked around with this message at 04:41 on May 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Don't kick me for inactivity from the guild. The wireless internet has been down in the dorm for the past few days so I've been unable to play, but I'll be back as soon as it's fixed.

IGN same as SA.

Somefool
Feb 17, 2011

PvPing with Yeka is so dirty especially with this week's map. The AI just groups up in the center to be mass slept.

edit:

:wtc:

Either there's some exploit I don't know about the map or he's hacking, because there is no way he can win against my team.

Somefool fucked around with this message at 07:51 on May 4, 2016

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

What could possibly go wrong?

Somefool posted:

:wtc:

Either there's some exploit I don't know about the map or he's hacking, because there is no way he can win against my team.

I wonder if it retroactively updates if they change team after winning.

I could use set advice. I currently have 2 sets of Sunset Sheriff sitting around. Should I replace Chenny's New Elian Kingdom Cavalry 2 piece set (weapon and accessory) with Sunset Sheriff? May put the other one Seira

Somefool
Feb 17, 2011

DontMindMe posted:

I could use set advice. I currently have 2 sets of Sunset Sheriff sitting around. Should I replace Chenny's New Elian Kingdom Cavalry 2 piece set (weapon and accessory) with Sunset Sheriff? May put the other one Seira

See I thought he changed teams also up until I actually revenged him. His lord level was 43 and his highest level character was that Alfred with all level 1 skills.

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

DontMindMe posted:

No, I'd keep cavalry on Chenny.

It seems to have been confirmed that Sunset Sheriff works like Taunting Busybody and not Sun Flash, in that you get the bonus each time you use a skill, and stacks with itself up to the max over time, rather than being a one time bonus per target of the attack.

Think of it as being like Red/Pink Ranger or Legacy of the High Humans, except you have to actually use a skill to build it.

Unconfirmed but possible is that passives will activate it as long as they target an enemy, so Seira may be a good target, ditto Muzaka and Elektra.

NinjaDebugger fucked around with this message at 16:18 on May 4, 2016

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

NinjaDebugger posted:

No, I'd keep cavalry on Chenny.

It seems to have been confirmed that Sunset Sheriff works like Taunting Busybody and not Sun Flash, in that you get the bonus each time you use a skill, and stacks with itself up to the max over time, rather than being a one time bonus per target of the attack.

Think of it as being like Red/Pink Ranger or Legacy of the High Humans, except you have to actually use a skill to build it.

Unconfirmed but possible is that passives will activate it as long as they target an enemy, so Seira may be a good target, ditto Muzaka and Elektra.

In that case, I wonder if I should convert cavalry weapon (mace) to armor so Chenny can use another bow...shame it costs 280 to do that :(

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

DontMindMe posted:

In that case, I wonder if I should convert cavalry weapon (mace) to armor so Chenny can use another bow...shame it costs 280 to do that :(

I would only bother if she's on your PVP team or if you've got an excess of diamonds. You will probably get more mileage out of converting so you have more usable sets.

Somefool
Feb 17, 2011

:frogsiren: I need Lena mercs! :frogsiren:

Hopefully they're 5* with 3rd skill maxed and decent stats.

This month's ToD Hard features way too many boss floors where you want to burst down the boss as soon as possible. I have no idea how you're expected to deal with the later floors without a Lena.

Currently stuck on floor 100 because they expect you to somehow burst down 3 boss wolves by turn 4 or something.

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Somefool posted:

This month's ToD Hard features way too many boss floors where you want to burst down the boss as soon as possible. I have no idea how you're expected to deal with the later floors without a Lena.

Currently stuck on floor 100 because they expect you to somehow burst down 3 boss wolves by turn 4 or something.

Changed over from my Jack. Haven't bothered with hard tower yet, I'll probably do it after the event ends.

Somefool
Feb 17, 2011

:toot:

Cleared floor 110. Definitely needed a Lena merc for this stage due to 4 Cleos in the far back. If positioned badly, all 4 Cleos will end up healing up the boss with their cross-shaped aoe and undoing all damage done by %HP skill.

I need to get more Lena friends since I have a total of 3 (+1 from Ninja just now), which meant I had 3 shots per day to attempt this. :v:

Switched my merc to Lena also and will probably stay that way due to this month's ToD.

Somefool fucked around with this message at 13:20 on May 5, 2016

Mardragon
Mar 4, 2004
Cinderella boy... Out of nowhere...
Yam Slacker

Somefool posted:

I'll switch mine to Lena.

Somefool
Feb 17, 2011

This is the second time I pulled a Klein piece from ToD capsule. Now the question is do I convert it for full 3pc set? :shepface:

Now that I think about it, all 3 pieces were accessories too.

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Somefool posted:

This is the second time I pulled a Klein piece from ToD capsule. Now the question is do I convert it for full 3pc set? :shepface:

Now that I think about it, all 3 pieces were accessories too.

How is that even a question? It's a huge discount on all your skills. It would immediately jump to the top of my conversion list over anything except, say, a good movement set.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Woooo! :toot: First immunity ever. Stun immunity on Dominique! Wasn't even grinding for it

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I got one on my Bearman, first try doing an 8x on that particular bonus bar. That's what we should be spending blue gems on, grinding immunities?

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Charles Bukowski posted:

I got one on my Bearman, first try doing an 8x on that particular bonus bar. That's what we should be spending blue gems on, grinding immunities?

There's not really much else to spend blue gems on, once you have your basic set of 5 for that character's build.

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

So I downloaded this game and read the OP. Why does it need all my contacts and permission to make calls from my phone? Is this a freemium game staple?

Somefool
Feb 17, 2011

Nephy only set. :suicide:

At least I beat it on first try with video guide.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
Rolled Stun Immune on Deborah on my first x10 Roll. Felt good.

Also, just scrolling through costumes and Cleo's is the definition of :yikes:

Somefool
Feb 17, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVklNIFSIRo

Here's my run on floor 95 because this floor was frustrating as hell due to the RNG. You want to finish this floor by turn 3 otherwise all hell breaks loose.

Lena is a must, either in merc form or yours. Chenny, Yeka, and Muzaka can honestly be any hero as long as they can solo the wolves by themselves in 2 turns.

The biggest run ender is right as the first dragon spawns because if he disarms or confuses either your Jack or Lena, you will not have enough damage to kill the dragon.

My Jack has confuse immunity, so he only have to worry about disarm. My Lena did not have either and for some reason she was always the unluckiest and got one of the 2 status effects. My method was pick a really weak merc that would basically die instantly so neither of the status effects mattered.

If you don't have a Lena, you can do it with a Lena merc, but you will have to pray the person being swapped into it won't get confused. Same goes for your Jack. I'm not sure if it's possible to do this with 2 Jacks because of the positioning so that the wolf that spawns behind the dragon is within the %HP skill's aoe. Killing the dragon isn't hard but if any wolf lives after turn 3, you're hosed.

Surprisingly I did fail a run because my Yeka could not solo a wolf in 2 turns. You can see in my video that she took all 3 turns to kill that one wolf and I played it safe by sending Chenny over to deal with the extra that spawned.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
Is there a goon guild taking on members at present?

gameday
Apr 29, 2006

Hungry for sport

WAR FOOT posted:

Is there a goon guild taking on members at present?

I'm interested as well.

MMania
May 7, 2008
Sooo, just pulled Ninja Attack for my TOD Normal clear... is it worth it to keep Lena's defense under 35% for a point of movement?

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

MMania posted:

Sooo, just pulled Ninja Attack for my TOD Normal clear... is it worth it to keep Lena's defense under 35% for a point of movement?

I believe it's 40% now, and personally I don't think so.

Somefool
Feb 17, 2011

http://m.nexon.com/forum/thread/5872-Lost-Island-%E2%80%93-Krut%E2%80%99s-Island-

Please stop with the strong rock heroes. My team is already mostly made up of rock heroes.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
My team is 4 rocks and 1 paper.

Iunnrais
Jul 25, 2007

It's gaelic.
What should I be doing with the non-yellow cat monsters in my materials list? Just sell them?

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Iunnrais posted:

What should I be doing with the non-yellow cat monsters in my materials list? Just sell them?

They fixed the gold/xp ratios, so I end up just using them for a tiny XP boost unless I'm running low on gold.

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

If anybody else has got Klein yet, I'd appreciate confirmation on what I'm seeing. It looks to me like Klein's berserk bonus from his passive doesn't go away if you heal him after it triggers.

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

Managed to beat TOD Floor 100 without my own Lena.

My Chenny, Gillan, and merc Lena managed to take down all 3 wolves by themselves (Jack got bumped away).

Somefool
Feb 17, 2011

105 is a fun floor.

Don't over think it.

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

Somefool posted:

105 is a fun floor.

Don't over think it.

Is that the floor that can be soloed by one guy by just moving one square each turn?

Somefool
Feb 17, 2011

The AI in this game isn't very good. :downs:

Somefool
Feb 17, 2011

So Krut is super beefy. I think he has the highest base attack in the game at 11.7k which beats Seira's 9.2k. If you didn't get Muzaka from the Noblesse event, Krut can be his replacement.

Krut's stage is very easy to auto as long as you prevent him from using his 2nd skill. Note that Krut is not immune to disarm on any of his stages, so if you have Gillan, Raboff, or Yeka, his stage is easy to auto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu5JJ4vtMNM

Slot 1 and 2 will be placed to the sides near the group of mobs. Pick 2 tanks to buy time.

Slots 3 and 4 will end up taking the tiles first before attacking.

Slot 5 will attack the boss first.

Couple of things, if you use Gillan or Yeka, don't put them on slot 5. What ends up happening is neither of them will disarm Krut when he uses his 2nd skill and he heals up 21% of his max HP. I don't think Raboff will have this problem if he disarms on turn 1.

You're aiming for 3-4 turns to auto otherwise you might as well manual it in 1-2 turns.

Foppington
Feb 11, 2013

Neon Dreams
Does anyone know what bonuses Krut's "special offer" set gives? I can't find information on it. I assume it offers ridiculous synergy?

I'm able to farm him without forking out anyway. ($70 is steep! Whoaaaa, I think I'll remain proud of my total $1.99 investment thus far)

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Foppington posted:

Does anyone know what bonuses Krut's "special offer" set gives? I can't find information on it. I assume it offers ridiculous synergy?

I'm able to farm him without forking out anyway. ($70 is steep! Whoaaaa, I think I'll remain proud of my total $1.99 investment thus far)

Info's in the patch notes. 2 piece is an escalating crit rate bonus up to 16% at the end, 3 piece is a swapping defense and attack bonus, like his passive.

Foppington
Feb 11, 2013

Neon Dreams

NinjaDebugger posted:

Info's in the patch notes. 2 piece is an escalating crit rate bonus up to 16% at the end, 3 piece is a swapping defense and attack bonus, like his passive.

Thanks!

Foppington
Feb 11, 2013

Neon Dreams
Are there any spaces in the Sword of Lowtax yet by the way? I've been on literally every day this game is terribly addictive. (Feldyn)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Foppington posted:

Are there any spaces in the Sword of Lowtax yet by the way? I've been on literally every day this game is terribly addictive. (Feldyn)

Lolwhaaat has been gone 6 days, and somehow still only has a 2 star merc, so I figure he's probably gone. Kicked him, invited you.

• Locked thread