Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
http://twitter.com/OrangeMaru_/status/730382133529710593/photo/1

Naolet! Katten! Rinpoli?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Everything about Kotori is great except for her voice, especially her speaking voice.
Kotori's voice melts my brains so it's actually very good.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
https://twitter.com/ks_lys/status/730042256628064257
https://twitter.com/ks_lys/status/730053078901104640
https://twitter.com/ks_lys/status/730065077831786498

Yes_Cantaloupe fucked around with this message at 19:48 on May 11, 2016

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I love this meme! Wednesday going great! :wedass:

https://www.facebook.com/HonkersNation/videos/1738576689760078/

Chill la Chill fucked around with this message at 21:34 on May 11, 2016

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Random thought, but I just realized that Dia and Ruby have green eyes because Nico's red eyes and Maki's violet eyes are opposite ends on the color spectrum with green in the middle. I'm pretty sure that's how eugenics works.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

graybook posted:

"Oh, third years box. You know what, sure. I'll do two."
/does ritual, hides envelope explosion, counts
"One, two, three, fou- HOLY gently caress"

Okay one 10+1 is enough.

This is a popular Nico to pull it seems.

Also I have adjusted my speed on SS at least 5 times in the last three days. The 0.1 increment is murder for my perfectionism.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

ChubbyThePhat posted:

This is a popular Nico to pull it seems.

Also I have adjusted my speed on SS at least 5 times in the last three days. The 0.1 increment is murder for my perfectionism.

I'm inclined to agree. The friend who made me salty also pulled it before; she cited it as a dream UR.
I think wedding Honoka is also a common UR from my observations.

Also I just earlier noticed the entire top row is Nozomi.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Did my daily 60-pull.

Pulled another SSR Koume.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
X
X

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Dang, now that I look, this artist is prolific and really likes Maki. Also a fan of the rare EliMaki ship.

https://twitter.com/ks_lys/status/715883894562639872 https://twitter.com/ks_lys/status/682570603346329600 https://twitter.com/ks_lys/status/683337774682931201 https://twitter.com/ks_lys/status/684390392830103552

:love: that BiBi

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Holy these are adorable.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

I just played with the 3D girls on to show off SS to a friend and holy crap is that distracting.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

ChubbyThePhat posted:

I just played with the 3D girls on to show off SS to a friend and holy crap is that distracting.

I hafta do 2D with no movements otherwise my phone lags.

Christmas Cake
Dec 25, 2008

I was able to turn movement on for the last few months but I should switch it off again now that it's getting warm.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I wonder if I'd be better at this game if I played it on a tablet.

Unlikely.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Christmas Cake posted:

I was able to turn movement on for the last few months but I should switch it off again now that it's getting warm.

Oh, that's like me and my ps3!

This is actually pretty loving weird, when you think about it.
That's your friend, you two. Your friend
https://twitter.com/cyobi_p/status/727568760874242050

Score match continues to be an exciting adventure

The horse stool, by the way, is awesome.

So is the donuts song, and the realization that my office is at least not wanting for places to sit.

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I wonder if I'd be better at this game if I played it on a tablet.

Unlikely.

probably. think of all that room to slide!

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

I hafta do 2D with no movements otherwise my phone lags.

I can actually play with full 3D in the background without lagging my phone, but seriously I can barely read the chart sometimes.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

ChubbyThePhat posted:

I can actually play with full 3D in the background without lagging my phone, but seriously I can barely read the chart sometimes.

You get used to it.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Allarion posted:

You get used to it.

Can't believe All In Oreos is the type to focus on notes while cute idols dance in the background.

hosed up.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Can't believe All In Oreos is the type to focus on notes while cute idols dance in the background.

hosed up.

Tapping the notes in time represents me waving the glow stick successfully and getting them to smile. Failure means Shimamu crying/Mio quitting.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Allarion posted:

Tapping the notes in time represents me waving the glow stick successfully and getting them to smile. Failure means Shimamu crying/Mio quitting.

I'm Mio.

Please don't make Chubby cry.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Oh Rin, if only you weren't so easy to tease.

Alternatively, Rin x Uzuki is official. Good to know.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Allarion posted:

I do not like to be full of tears. Please don't miss any notes.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I was so happy that I FC'd Rin's song on Master twice and then I checked and it was Pro, not Master.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Yeah~ FC'd Memories and Angel Breeze finally

Still haven't seen the other SR, but I did get a completely unrelated new R out of it, so that's alright, I guess.

Oh yeah, also GF is also having a token event, if you enjoy collecting tokens. On the plus side, they let you do 2x plays for everything right off the bat, which is neat.
I also noticed that the girl on the girl level/evolve screen blinks, which was only slightly unsettling. More importantly, there's one girl's card that has a ghost, and as she gets merged, the ghost stays! It's great, because like half of them you merge cards and they go from some cute outfit to like, sweats.

I'm so glad the ghost stays. These games need more ghosts.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Zenostein posted:

Yeah~ FC'd Memories and Angel Breeze finally

Still haven't seen the other SR, but I did get a completely unrelated new R out of it, so that's alright, I guess.

Oh yeah, also GF is also having a token event, if you enjoy collecting tokens. On the plus side, they let you do 2x plays for everything right off the bat, which is neat.
I also noticed that the girl on the girl level/evolve screen blinks, which was only slightly unsettling. More importantly, there's one girl's card that has a ghost, and as she gets merged, the ghost stays! It's great, because like half of them you merge cards and they go from some cute outfit to like, sweats.

I'm so glad the ghost stays. These games need more ghosts.

The 'going to gym clothes' thing is like, what, mainly something you see out of combining Rs? I haven't done many draws lately but I feel like that's just an initial evolution gimmick that'll lose prominence as the cardset grows and they get to showcase more silly things.

I just wish there were motivation in the form of some kind of reward to evolve Ns and Rs, but there basically isn't any, so... I've been thinking of just practicing away most of my stock instead of holding onto them like I have been.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

My first experience with opening this event went a little like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oac5UZrr_A

graybook posted:

The 'going to gym clothes' thing is like, what, mainly something you see out of combining Rs? I haven't done many draws lately but I feel like that's just an initial evolution gimmick that'll lose prominence as the cardset grows and they get to showcase more silly things.

I just wish there were motivation in the form of some kind of reward to evolve Ns and Rs, but there basically isn't any, so... I've been thinking of just practicing away most of my stock instead of holding onto them like I have been.

Almost all of the below-SSR art is really plain and I don't know why they didn't just steal all the art from the regular game like Starlight Stage did.

I'd take

over some of the SR cards in Note

There's no visible indication that it even remembers which cards you've evolved but yeah, whether there is or isn't you might as well use them up, chances are you'll get them again sooner or later anyway if you find you want them after all.

e: also there's a Platinum Stars live stream next week and I have a day off work due, hmm

Polsy fucked around with this message at 14:26 on May 12, 2016

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
We seriously need an album feature and it almost seems silly to have so many cards without a way to easily view everything you've uniquely collected.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
My books arrived and I started reading Puchim@s volume 4 and then I got to the part where the Puchis react to the phone ringing and it was so cute and now I'm sad there aren't any Puchis in real life.

I'm going to pull a Mio and quit being an idol (fan).

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I really need to read faster

Christmas Cake
Dec 25, 2008

Good luck with that.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

My books arrived and I started reading Puchim@s volume 4 and then I got to the part where the Puchis react to the phone ringing and it was so cute and now I'm sad there aren't any Puchis in real life.

I think I've seen part of that. Chihya answering with her forehead?

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

graybook posted:

I think I've seen part of that. Chihya answering with her forehead?

The amount of material the anime skipped over is criminal. When's season 3?

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

My first experience with opening this event went a little like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oac5UZrr_A

Yeah, that's what happened to me. Even after stopping the thing, it took me a while to realize what the hell the ♩ it was spending actually was.
On the plus side, you can get to the event song from the regular play stage select. Also, I think it's a nice song, so there's that.

graybook posted:

I glue them all together if I haven't already, but beyond that there's a stack of 3☆Rs that I haven't touched since I stuck them together, and everything's just fodder for whoever has bigger numbers. Which is a shame, because some of the event Rs are pretty great, but they flat-out can't stack up to the other crap I've promoted to SR or UR.

Plus, my blue team has the goddamn principal on it. Since I didn't turn voices entirely off, sometimes I can hear him rambling on in the middle of a song too.

Please do not summon monsoon season over puchis.
Or really in general, I guess.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Moshi moshi forehead desu

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I'm all goddamn about this

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2358472

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

http://twitter.com/OrangeMaru_/status/730677735446601728/photo/1

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:v the better waifu dressup mode in girlfriend is actually the unit creation screen. If you pick clothes there, it'll show up on the model so you can see what it looks like (and you can swap through all of them), rather than go through a few screens and wait for poo poo to download or whatever in the center dressup system.

Amazing.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Zenostein posted:

:v the better waifu dressup mode in girlfriend is actually the unit creation screen. If you pick clothes there, it'll show up on the model so you can see what it looks like (and you can swap through all of them), rather than go through a few screens and wait for poo poo to download or whatever in the center dressup system.

Amazing.

Yeah but then you can't do the cool pose things with the SR clothes you choose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

I haven't gotten that many SR hats yet…

But no, of course this is mostly to see how they look. I'll go put on optimal hats afterwards. After all, the unit screen doesn't affect the waifu I see on the home screen, and I usually have the 3d off because it makes it too hard to see holds and poo poo.