Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

Big E is a CAW with all the depth sliders set to 100

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

It's a cat so it thinks its better than me regardless of the facts.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Sid is twice the man you are, Harper, and with half the brain, too!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Someone's stealing :refurb:'s gimmick.....

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Shine posted:

I'll be sure to let my girlfriend know that once she's in her 30's she won't be allowed to like candy, make silly Twitter posts, and be attractive or else people will think she's creepy.

I say that about Chris Jericho too, you know.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I have only gotten cuter since turning thirty.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Kofi is making the exact same face as one of the Briscoes and it's freaking me out.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
kofi is 34 now, so that picture is entirely unacceptable and creepy. big e just turned 30 last month so i'll cut him a little slack, as he may not be entirely responsible yet.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I think fanny packs should be mandatory for all photos.

Then

Now

Forever

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

https://twitter.com/ibushi_kota/status/729981192720646146

Science went too far :rip: :negative:

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

coconono posted:

I say that about Chris Jericho too, you know.

I'll be sure to let my boyfriend know that once he's in his 40's he won't be allowed to wear awesome jackets, be in a band, and have amazing hair or else people will think he's creepy.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWEGraves/status/730184741513777153

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/michaelianblack/status/730193530388402176

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI

Angular Landbury posted:

I'll be sure to let my boyfriend know that once he's in his 40's he won't be allowed to wear awesome jackets, be in a band, and have amazing hair or else people will think he's creepy.

if your boyfriend is like Chris Jericho, I suggest you get a new boyfriend

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Luke Harper has mastered the comedy trick known as the goon comma which I think, is good.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://twitter.com/LukeHarperWWE/status/729866061105999873

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Sawyer Fulton in the advanced promo class??

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Mr. rear end is describing his favorite thing.

New episodes of Stella looking good.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

hell, same

he moved a guy's head when he could've had a neck injury

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

hell, same

I don't think he realized that enzo hit his head like he did. And when he grabbed his head he was clearly doing a worked grab so I don't think he was actually really grabbing hard at all.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

The_Rob posted:

I don't think he realized that enzo hit his head like he did. And when he grabbed his head he was clearly doing a worked grab so I don't think he was actually really grabbing hard at all.

Cass clearly knew something was up because he dropped from the apron and rushed over there, but the New Day were still joking around so they didn't notice.

Also I think Simon had turned around to mug after tossing Enzo so he didn't see the head hit and just assumed Enzo was selling

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Yeah also Cass cleared out as soon as the ref approached so Gotch didn't see Cass over there, just the ref seemingly doing the regular thing.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

jackofarcades posted:

Cass clearly knew something was up because he dropped from the apron and rushed over there, but the New Day were still joking around so they didn't notice.

Also I think Simon had turned around to mug after tossing Enzo so he didn't see the head hit and just assumed Enzo was selling

Not according to Kofi's livestream.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Fumaofthelake posted:

Yeah also Cass cleared out as soon as the ref approached so Gotch didn't see Cass over there, just the ref seemingly doing the regular thing.

True, though the ref positioned himself between Gotch and Enzo on purpose and Gotch ignored it, so he takes some blame for that.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

hell, same

getting angry on a wrestler's behalf is really lame.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
Enzo makes a livelihood doing hard sells. Can you really blame Simon for not being able to tell the difference?

UpfrontSalmon
Nov 4, 2011

I prefer the term "Battle FROG."
Because it's WWE I wouldn't be surprised if Vince had Gotch injure Enzo intentionally. Like...I KNOW THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN but you could HEAR Vince in JBL's awed "Look at the size of Cass. O_O" when they debuted on RAW. They already tried to break the two of them up before and I can definitely believe Vince would want any excuse to get Enzo away from a giant man who can talk okay.

If you told me Vince went to Gotch like "shoot murder Enzo Amore" and Gotch was like uh no and Vince was like "I'll give you a tag title shot on a Pay Per View" and Gotch is like uh fine I would be like ew, yeah, maybe.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

UpfrontSalmon posted:

Because it's WWE I wouldn't be surprised if Vince had Gotch injure Enzo intentionally. Like...I KNOW THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN but you could HEAR Vince in JBL's awed "Look at the size of Cass. O_O" when they debuted on RAW. They already tried to break the two of them up before and I can definitely believe Vince would want any excuse to get Enzo away from a giant man who can talk okay.

If you told me Vince went to Gotch like "shoot murder Enzo Amore" and Gotch was like uh no and Vince was like "I'll give you a tag title shot on a Pay Per View" and Gotch is like uh fine I would be like ew, yeah, maybe.

huh

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I could see Enzo Amore being so depressed at Vince telling Simon Gotch to shoot that he intentionally nearly cripples himself.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

UpfrontSalmon posted:

I ain't one for seriously talking but lemme say something candidly for a second here:

lol u a dumb

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Not content with Brock vs Roman, Vince makes even more matches into shoots.

UpfrontSalmon
Nov 4, 2011

I didn't say I believe it, I said if it came out that it happened I'd be like yeah, okay.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Enzo was so frightened at the possibility of a shoot he worked himself into a shoot and ran headfirst into the ropes

An act of cowardice not seen since Conor McGregor

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
lol how does the loving brain process even come to that like why would you even think that is a possibility when they could like literally storyline book that they are no longer together like vince could just put one in the segment and not the other but no he has to entice simon gotch to perhaps paralyze a man with a tag title shot like man what even do you think about the way yourself is thinking that you can remote consider posting the lines of brain neutrons that even came up with such an outcome

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
i dont believe this completely unbelievable situation because OBVIOUSLY I AM NOT A DUMB AND A SANE PERSON ALSO but what if, then maybe?????

UpfrontSalmon
Nov 4, 2011

MotU posted:

lol how does the loving brain process even come to that like why would you even think that is a possibility when they could like literally storyline book that they are no longer together like vince could just put one in the segment and not the other but no he has to entice simon gotch to perhaps paralyze a man with a tag title shot like man what even do you think about the way yourself is thinking that you can remote consider posting the lines of brain neutrons that even came up with such an outcome

because it's Vince

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

vince mcmahon told simon gotch to pull out a gun and shoot enzo amore in the head on live television, thankfully gotch went into business for himself and tried to just make it look like an accident

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Personally I think Enzo got hurt because a powerful Druid enchanted the ropes to make them three times as dangerous.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

From now on change the word botch to gotch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

it's not every day you hear the dumbest theory you ever heard. it's today.