Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

hop the gently caress back to dnd with your retarded concern trolling bullshit

is it concern trolling if hes mocking disgusting behavior

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
im going to quote the thing said that i have no proof of and act like it's reality and act indignant when called out im not a concern troll at all

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

its my controversial opinion that it isnt

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Blazing Zero posted:

is it concern trolling if hes mocking disgusting behavior
yeah, cause it aint happening

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

im going to quote the thing said that i have no proof of and act like it's reality and act indignant when called out im not a concern troll at all

i think its more revealing that goons will jump out to scream ITS FAKE ITS FAKE any time dirty poo poo is hinted at. if its not real, why the hubub about it? smoke, fire, etc

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

i think its okay to look inward and admit when poo poo is broken. this leads to growth, namaste

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

i, too, read that unhinged rant and conclude that whatever things he's saying might have a basis in reality

gently caress if i'm going to go "hey, darius included this thing in his yard-long rationalization this is not entirely over a comic book, is this the one kernel of truth in the entire log of poo poo"

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750464 here go whine about ugly people being made fun of here and gently caress off with garr khan thanks and godbless :)

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

please dont dox my sister

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
thats u, you look nice in pearls though

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
I heard a goon once doxxed his own mum

stick that on ya reddit and quote it

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

you'd be pretty if you didn't clutch so often

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

abigserve posted:

I heard a goon once doxxed his own mum

was it for space credits

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750464 here go whine about ugly people being made fun of here and gently caress off with garr khan thanks and godbless :)

Regardless of whether or not it happened, making fun of random pictures and doxxing people aren't the same thing, you're stupid for thinking they are

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

https://zkillboard.com/related/31000647/201605120100/

Groon teamed up with hole violence and lazerhawks to poop on some random wormhole nerds citadel and got some bonus carrier kills. It was all really pretty and the cerb is still one of my favorite ships. Raata sunset skin is really the best.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
It's tough coming in late because you want read something like that and go "Wow he's really angry" and "Wow he really doesn't like certain people very much" and it's hilarious in the same way all sperg is hilarious and always has been. Then he goes on talking about bi-polar disorder and drinking too much and stuff like that and it gets to be a bit too relatable to me. We're still talking about a video game here, right?

That's really all I want to talk about anyway. When people start talking all this mess I feel like... don't make information about yourself available to people in the game if you don't want it used against you, but also if a little information does get out there it's not a huge deal and no one actually cares that much (or at least they shouldn't.)

It's easy for me to say these things as just some scrub who will never seek or hold any ~spacepower~ I suppose. It doesn't matter what anyone finds out about me in real life because it'll never be worth exploiting. As a newer goon who is fascinated with the history of it all, I'm of course interested in former leadership who have left the alliance. I'd love to chat with the guy and figure out what the hell the real story is there and whether this is genuine or not. I know that'll never happen short of me joining up with him and why would I want to leave when I'm having a good time where I'm at you know? Ah well.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Sunber posted:

Regardless of whether or not it happened, making fun of random pictures and doxxing people aren't the same thing, you're stupid for thinking they are

apparently my post had enough Δv with how far it went over your head

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
edit: I'll go post this in the chill thread since the weekly drama bomb appears to have dropped tonight

Jazzzzz fucked around with this message at 04:25 on May 12, 2016

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Sunber posted:

ive already been lumped into the concern troll labeled box for deadtear so rational thoughts like that are gone when it comes to our interactions

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Blazing Zero posted:

ive already been lumped into the concern troll labeled box for deadtear so rational thoughts like that are gone when it comes to our interactions

agree with garr khan face the consequences :twisted:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

garr did nothing wrong, free him and kimsemus

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

He did nothing wrong though

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?
Weekly reminder that you all need Jesus.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Blazing Zero posted:

garr did nothing wrong, free him and kimsemus

i had nothing to do with kim

garr posted and was wrong therefore great criminal

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Xolve posted:

Weekly reminder that you all need Jesus.

do you think jesus would approve of teh doxin

Regrettable Drunk
Nov 18, 2012
Oh Darius kicked off
http://pastebin.com/vEtvruze

Like.. holy poo poo.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
img timeline as a motherfucker

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
dj is right

RhoA
Jul 20, 2014

Regrettable Drunk posted:

Oh Darius kicked off
http://pastebin.com/vEtvruze

Like.. holy poo poo.

:eyepop:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Elmnt80 posted:

https://zkillboard.com/related/31000647/201605120100/

Groon teamed up with hole violence and lazerhawks to poop on some random wormhole nerds citadel and got some bonus carrier kills. It was all really pretty and the cerb is still one of my favorite ships. Raata sunset skin is really the best.

It was awesome teaming up with yall, sorry we made you burn so many jumps for the second one only to get the rug pulled out. Best part of the night was HV getting top damage and Groon getting the KB :hellyeah:

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Blazing Zero posted:

do you think jesus would approve of teh doxin

Jesus still loves you.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
This is some junior-high level MMO guild drama, about all it's missing is someone trading nudes for corp/alliance roles/isk/whatever. WILL CYBER FOR PLEX

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Jazzzzz posted:

This is some junior-high level MMO guild drama, about all it's missing is someone trading nudes for corp/alliance roles/isk/whatever. WILL CYBER FOR PLEX

Shakespeare wrote a play about goons in space in 1589

maporfic
Dec 11, 2015

War Eagle posted:

I think it's worth it. Despite what reading the posts in this thread might make you think, EVE is actually a neat game. Or rather, EVE is a neat game if you play with a group of people you like. There are a handful of options in the OP, but I'd steer you towards either Goonswarm or KarmaFleet. Don't make the mistake of trying to play by yourself for a while to get the hang of the game, that usually doesn't work very well. (VideoGames posts notwithstanding.) Get into Goons or KarmaFleet and start playing with other folks.

Goonswarm thread with joining information: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3773673

Karmafleet information (I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong): https://www.reddit.com/r/Karmafleet/comments/3k3mgt/everything_you_need_to_know_about_karmafleet_new/

Thanks for the tip. I'll dl the game and app up tomorrow or Friday.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Darius has now written several thousand words which could be better shortened to 'upvote if you think I was the better ceo'

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Shakespeare wrote a play about goons in space in 1589

Notably a comedy rather than a tragedy

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

gwrtheyrn posted:

Notably a comedy rather than a tragedy

What are you talking about, goons in space is a loving comedy of errors, we just had a couple year span where we hosed up and did everything right.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Khablam posted:

Darius has now written several thousand words which could be better shortened to 'upvote if you think I was the better ceo'

:master:

I've thought about this for a few minutes and decided that he's full of poo poo. One of his biggest bitches in the forums before he flipped out and got banned was about letting "oustiders" in (a.k.a karmafleet.) Now it's Xenuria? Assholes like DHD are on reddit telling me that "it's not about the forum it's about the culture" or some poo poo and meanwhile his alliance is called GoonSwarm. Does he ask for your SA name if you try to join? If so, why bother?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

TRAP HOUSE MOUSE posted:

:master:

I've thought about this for a few minutes and decided that he's full of poo poo. One of his biggest bitches in the forums before he flipped out and got banned was about letting "oustiders" in (a.k.a karmafleet.) Now it's Xenuria? Assholes like DHD are on reddit telling me that "it's not about the forum it's about the culture" or some poo poo and meanwhile his alliance is called GoonSwarm. Does he ask for your SA name if you try to join? If so, why bother?

• Locked thread