Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
anyway that's the jewish perspective if you wanted it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

the paradigm shift posted:

It has to be doing something stupid like that. The monitor switch does nothing even when plugged into the TV and the laptop screen just stays blank

isn't there a function key that solves this

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Volkerball posted:

We shipped the dadchat guns before I could get a picture. But they were AR's with the entire body painted as an American flag lol.

working in a boutique AR shop is the equivalent of working for a company that sold triple-pane vinyl windows before the housing crash

nice work when you can get it, in other words

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Rafza posted:

hi yes i would like to hire a gunsitter

it pays $5 a hour and you can use the netflix, but no firing of weapons allowed

No I meant hitmen. Or "private security contractors" as they are called today

Can hitmen deduct the cost of bullets ? They probably can.

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Gravel Gravy posted:

if guns are human analogs firing them would seem relatively unethical

new sex offense: gun diddler

im sure theres a few people out there already guilty of this

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Avshalom posted:

also trump "has one hand smaller than the other, he's just like hitler"

good to see the baby hands meme got to kangaland

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe
Yes I'd like to speak to your hippo officer. Just like on doc mcstuffins, yeah

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Tesseraction posted:

isn't there a function key that solves this

That's the key I'm talking about I just forgot to put key after switch

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I found one of my cad edits I forgot I made and accidentally made myself laugh

first four panels are the original unedited comic:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Rip cad mock thread

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

horse crimes

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He comes

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

who do you think will be using them
american toddlers

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

euphronius posted:

??? Bernie isn't in the general election
we don't understand the system, as far as we're concerned it's down to bernie, hllary and trump and they're just going to spend the next month or whatever calling each other gun-hating freedom fascists until the american public elects one as president and the other two are thrown into the great cauldron

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
i just heard "i took a pill in ibiza" on sirius on the way to work

its nice, but then i googled it because something seemed off about it

apparently the one on sirius is the popular EDM club alpha strike remix version, the original is just him singing and strumming some guitar

the song is about how the party life actually kind of sucks, yet the party life version got blown up

lmao

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Avshalom posted:

we don't understand the system, as far as we're concerned it's down to bernie, hllary and trump and they're just going to spend the next month or whatever calling each other gun-hating freedom fascists until the american public elects one as president and the other two are thrown into the great cauldron

It's just trump and Hillary now and we've got 6 more months not one.

Have a nice winter.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
leave us alone we invented the wombat

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

euphronius posted:

It's just trump and Hillary now and we've got 6 more months not one.

Have a nice winter.
why are goons still talking about bernie

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Avshalom posted:

why are goons still talking about bernie

mental illness

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

euphronius posted:

general election
if i were to ever become a liberian warlord, i'd call myself general election to confuse the foreign press

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Gen. Democratic Election

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
matzo ball soup once cured my girlfriend of her migraine

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

People still talk about Hitler so idk

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Stellaris is awesome so far. Only complaint is a lot of the "event chain" things seem totally unattainable with the sites under foreign occupation but that could just be my game.

Advice I would give anyone starting the first game is to get those minerals. Get those minerals and get planets with minerals inside your borders.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
bernie will never die as long as my mother is still voting for him
she thinks hillaru will appoint trump as ambassador to paris just to be difficult

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
hillaroo

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Tesseraction posted:

I found one of my cad edits I forgot I made and accidentally made myself laugh

first four panels are the original unedited comic:

How did you make it less funny

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

euphronius posted:

People still talk about Hitler so idk

if we don't talk about him, how will people know he did nothing wrong

Alligator Horse
Mar 23, 2013

Well now that I got my second WWII Navy ace page up on Wikipedia I guess I can start working on the third.

(send help)

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Why

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/13/us/george-zimmerman-gun-auction-trayvon-martin.html?_r=0

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Avshalom posted:

bernie will never die as long as my mother is still voting for him
she thinks hillaru will appoint trump as ambassador to paris just to be difficult

Avshalom, you and your mother are Australian

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Mitt Romney posted:

It is disqualifying for a modern-day presidential nominee to refuse to release tax returns to the voters, especially one who has not been subject to public scrutiny in either military or public service. Tax returns provide the public with its sole confirmation of the veracity of a candidate's representations regarding charities, priorities, wealth, tax conformance, and conflicts of interest. Further, while not a likely circumstance, the potential for hidden inappropriate associations with foreign entities, criminal organizations, or other unsavory groups is simply too great a risk to ignore for someone who is seeking to become commander-in-chief.

Mr. Trump says he is being audited. So? There is nothing that prevents releasing tax returns that are being audited. Further, he could release returns for the years immediately prior to the years under audit. There is only one logical explanation for Mr. Trump's refusal to release his returns: there is a bombshell in them. Given Mr. Trump's equanimity with other flaws in his history, we can only assume it's a bombshell of unusual size.

(Anticipating inquiries regarding my own tax release history, I released my 2010 tax returns in January of 2012 and I released my 2011 tax returns as soon as they were completed, in September of 2012.)

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

euphronius posted:

Rip cad mock thread

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
My employer has taped instructions on what to do in the event of an active shooter at each desk.

I'm glad that we are taking effective steps to reduce gun violence in this nation.

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe

hell yeah, there's that power of will

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Argue posted:

I honestly can't believe the same people who shout "NEVER AGAIN" (re: Marcos and martial law) voted in the guy who literally calls himself a dictator and who said his presidency would be bloody and that he'd hold weekly executions and that he'd shut down congress if they tried to impeach him. Even some of my pretty liberal friends have somehow developed this blind spot for the guy, thinking that he's somehow going to solve all our problems with his tough stance on crime.

This goes without saying but I'm 100% certain he isn't going to be able to keep his promise of solving crime within 6 months, short of declaring martial law or basically turning us into a police state.

Grouchio posted:

Would US intervention be needed, again?

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Gravel Gravy posted:

My employer has taped instructions on what to do in the event of an active shooter at each desk.

I'm glad that we are taking effective steps to reduce gun violence in this nation.

earlier this year we papered over the hallway windows for the possibility of a shooter at work, and then a couple months later we had to take it down. kids ask far too frequently what we'll do if there's a person with a gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe
lol our ERP system is still down, jesus christ.

• Locked thread