Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

EmmyOk posted:

If you are going to make an MGS reference at least remember that Liquid was actually the superior clone. However you could not genetically code someone to be a solllldierrrrr

Well drat I've been out-nerd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'd say tell the kids. They're not ashamed of their lifestyle so letting the kids know the truth is just fine. I'd probably wait until the youngest was 18 though.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Ularg posted:

What is the point? Did he understand his genetics were inferior or something and they wanted a Solid Snake but he could only give them Liquid?

His fetish for other men banging his wife is so intense that it extends to "breeding" aka he likes watching his wife being impregnated by virile studs and being humiliated by it subsequently.

I imagine just looking at these kids that aren't his gives him a thrill, which is why I firmly place this is gently caress NO FOREVER LAND :catstare:

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Posting for advice, not only in their poly thread, but in a not-poly thread (because it would be beneficial, ha!) reeks of roping other people into his humiliation kink as well. So he gets a thrill from airing his dirty laundry and having other people either validate what he's doing or shame him. Then he gets the same thing when he has to communicate this to his kids.

If a man had, say, adopted their partner's baby from a previous relationship, and decided to tell the kid later, the request for advice would look different, wouldn't it?

Anyway, it's awful when kinky people involve others into their thing without consent or even knowledge that something sexual is going on, even more so when it involves kids.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

EmmyOk posted:

If you are going to make an MGS reference at least remember that Liquid was actually the superior clone. However you could not genetically code someone to be a solllldierrrrr

Please nerd up the Aug thread

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mocking Bird posted:

His fetish for other men banging his wife is so intense that it extends to "breeding" aka he likes watching his wife being impregnated by virile studs and being humiliated by it subsequently.

I imagine just looking at these kids that aren't his gives him a thrill, which is why I firmly place this is gently caress NO FOREVER LAND :catstare:

I mean really, how do you "get off" on this stuff that last like longer than a spoogee

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Darth123123 posted:

I mean really, how do you "get off" on this stuff that last like longer than a spoogee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kissyaizilo

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Mocking Bird posted:

i am honestly surprised he had the balls to father any of his children

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Darth123123 posted:

Please nerd up the Aug thread

drat sweet nerd own from the guy called Darth.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Ularg posted:

What is the point? Did he understand his genetics were inferior or something and they wanted a Solid Snake but he could only give them Liquid?

ED. He couldn't give her liquid.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

this other dude is knocking up my wife, that's so loving hot.

i'm turning my office into a nursery for some other dude's kid, that's so loving hot.

my wife has morning sickness because of the acquaintance-fetus, that's so loving hot.

i feel a duty to be completely honest with my children about their conceptions, that's so loving hot.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Three million years of genetic imperative, overridden by this dude's broken brain.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

gently caress, vice is cancer. I only follow it for the AUG like this.

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/anyone-can-be-a-mermaid-the-world-of-professional-mermen?utm_source=broadlyfbus

the article is pretty AUG

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study

Mouse Dresser posted:

:byodood::fh: UNNNNNHHH PANINI LOOK IS SO loving HOT

:nws: :nws:

Y'know often people with dementia will become hypersexual or develop a penchant for being nude.

What I'm saying is Geraldo may be putting on a new show and I don't mean a talk show

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i'm turning my office into a nursery for some other dude's kid, that's so loving hot.

my wife has morning sickness because of the acquaintance-fetus, that's so loving hot.

i feel a duty to be completely honest with my children about their conceptions, that's so loving hot.

Kids gather around, let me tell you about...

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Part of Everything posted:

Y'know often people with dementia will become hypersexual or develop a penchant for being nude.

What I'm saying is Geraldo may be putting on a new show and I don't mean a talk show

Unrelated, but I used to work with people who have dementia and having little old ladies hitting on me is so :kimchi:

MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.

:laffo: That must have been some trip to lowes

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Darth123123 posted:

Those spoogees have lasted up to 18 years so far.

"Kids let me tell you about your real dads. Incidentally, do you mind if I tweak my nipples while we talk?"

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

If you're that deep into being humiliated in your sex life, it must surely extend accidentally to other aspects as well.

The kids can probably already tell their dad is some sort of deviant loser who gets off on failure. Every A they get in school just further confirms that their father is probably not theirs.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Bast Relief posted:

Posting for advice, not only in their poly thread, but in a not-poly thread (because it would be beneficial, ha!) reeks of roping other people into his humiliation kink as well. So he gets a thrill from airing his dirty laundry and having other people either validate what he's doing or shame him. Then he gets the same thing when he has to communicate this to his kids.

If a man had, say, adopted their partner's baby from a previous relationship, and decided to tell the kid later, the request for advice would look different, wouldn't it?

Anyway, it's awful when kinky people involve others into their thing without consent or even knowledge that something sexual is going on, even more so when it involves kids.

This is a man who has it all figured out. He literally can't lose

his boner.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
Poly guy is clearly a victim of domestic abuse :smith:

Wanamingo posted:

Unrelated, but I used to work with people who have dementia and having little old ladies hitting on me is so :kimchi:

Go gently caress yourself if this is your response to sexual harrassment.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

FAROOQ posted:

Poly guy is clearly a victim of domestic abuse :smith:

And he loving loves it.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
Good to know how I should be treating victims

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

FAROOQ posted:

Go gently caress yourself if this is your response to sexual harrassment.

Yeah man you should have checked with forums poster FAROOQ before you decided to feel that way about something that happened to you. Now don't you feel foolish?

Scratch Monkey has a new favorite as of 15:39 on May 12, 2016

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Scratch Monkey posted:

Yeah man you should have checked with forum's poster FAROOQ before you decided to feel that way about something that happened to you. Now don't you feel foolish?

trap sprung.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Scratch Monkey posted:

Yeah man you should have checked with forum's poster FAROOQ before you decided to feel that way about something that happened to you. Now don't you feel foolish?

Took me a second to recognize who was posting with that new avatar.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

http://i.imgur.com/UfZtbIk.gifv

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

If you're that deep into being humiliated in your sex life, it must surely extend accidentally to other aspects as well.

The kids can probably already tell their dad is some sort of deviant loser who gets off on failure. Every A they get in school just further confirms that their father is probably not theirs.

Except for the youngest.
Oh god, this will impact him the worst huh?
This is in the same realm as those furries who walk out in public in diapers. Don't let your fetish extend past the bedroom please

quote:

Don't you dare describe your children's conception to them using the word "breeding." Also, don't describe your sex life to your minor children at all. They don't need to know your fetishes, nor the fact their own conception itself was part of a fetish for you.

You can tell them the following: "Due to personal issues that I have, your mother and I decided that it would be best to conceive children using the genetic material of a friend."

By the way, from one kinky person to another, I think it's staggeringly awful behavior to deliberately bring new human lives into the world as part of fulfillment of a fetish, without a single care to the potentially devastating consequences for them.

Also from reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/cringe/comments/4iv7zq/boss_daughter_is_being_watched_by_pedophiles/

quote:

Boss was talking about how his daughter loves those American Girls dolls and even makes YouTube videos of her playing dress up, playing house, doing their hair/makeup. He shows us one of the videos and it almost has 1,000 views. Someone makes the joke that a video of a girl playing with dolls has more views than the videos/vlogs our company puts out. I interject that’s because most of her views are by pedophiles and perverts…everyone pauses and looks at me. crickets

and

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Enjoying old ladies with dementia hitting on you is very cool and not weird imo. That poly guy though, what a freak!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

EmmyOk posted:

Enjoying old ladies with dementia hitting on you is very cool and not weird imo. That poly guy though, what a freak!

Hey now, be fair. That old lady sounds pretty polly to me.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
When I visit my grandpa in the Alzheimer's care home there's an ancient lady who thinks I'm her boyfriend and will latch onto my arm if she sees me until a nurse can pry her off. It's very uncomfortable and not cute.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I like to stand up and yell "Who stole my stamp collection?!" in the middle of retirement communities. Those folks will accuse each other of just about anything.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
When I waited tables, there was a group of ancient WW2 veterans who would meet up in the restaurant every couple months. They always asked for my section, because I reminded them of the girls they knew in Germany when they were stationed there after the war. They were mostly really charming and left great tips, but "you remind them of prostitutes they used to visit" was never far from my mind.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
But how did they tip when you waited on them?

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
My first job ever was serving drinks, snacks and supplies at a Bingo hall, and I always flirted with the old ladies to get extra tips.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I always assumed anyone who hit on me has some sort of mental illness.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

LingcodKilla posted:

I always assumed anyone who hit on me has some sort of mental illness.

I can see that yeah.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Pope Corky the IX posted:

But how did they tip when you waited on them?

A fifty dollar bill, every time, even though the check was generally less than a hundred. Truly the greatest generation :allears:

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
The Nice Guys are starting to chime in on the #MaybeHeDoesntHitYou trend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
This is the first I'm hearing of #Maybehedoesnthityou and I'm sort of freaking out about what they think they're trying to do with this hashtag. What in the ever loving hell are they doing? Victim blaming now?

• Locked thread