Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

How Rude posted:

I just noticed the Champion.gg statistics got updated for this patch

http://champion.gg/

:wtc:

Give me swain buffs I haven't lost a game with new swain yet :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Swain's champion gg page is weird, for mid it shows most people maxing e and taking thunderlords which are both wrong

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I assume you max Q first. That's what I do anyway.

LegalPad
Oct 23, 2013

What's a good build for a vlad top? I've usually been focusing entirely on tank/utility but I'm not really sure how to play him.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

Firebert posted:

Swain's champion gg page is weird, for mid it shows most people maxing e and taking thunderlords which are both wrong

no one reads the patch notes

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

How Rude posted:

is 36% wr the newest low? have we gotten lower than that before?
Release syndra was 27% across all divisions iirc, but she was also bugged to poo poo and literally not even a character in the game.

Release bard was 36% because nobody knew how to play him and several people were trying to do AP or ADC bard.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Release Yorick has to be down there as well, he was basically a weaker siege minion.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
They also buffed the poo poo out of Bard's damage

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Why is Twitch good again? I've seen him picked several times in pro play as well. He hasn't had any changes in forever either as far as I know. He's just slowly gained win rate every patch for like the last six patches and is now the top win rate ADC for no apparent reason.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

team fights actually starting to happen

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Libertine posted:

Why is Twitch good again? I've seen him picked several times in pro play as well. He hasn't had any changes in forever either as far as I know. He's just slowly gained win rate every patch for like the last six patches and is now the top win rate ADC for no apparent reason.

Tanks got nerfed, Fiora no longer seeing play, itemization changes, other ADCs becoming bad

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Viktor at release was pretty terrible too. Him and Yorick were the only release dudes I judges incorrectly back before I stopped playing; I was dazzled by Buff Necro and Upgrading Cyborg.

Fiora's pretty fun so far, but boy does the healing on her ult feel tacked-on.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

a lot of winrates are skewed a bit because of the patch (lotta mages getting a spike in popularity while also being pretty weak) but looking at the stats twitch seems to lane well into just about everything except mf and draven

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Yeah I played a ton of bard at release and a ton of bard recently. He straight up did not have the numbers at release to compete. He's better off now, albeit still with glaring weaknesses.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Libertine posted:

not being nerfed = being buffed in the long term

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
i'm sure they will eventually give him a gimmick like having his passive get stronger based off accumulating poisons to consume them on his jarate throw so they have a reason to nerf him later

For in the world of Wacky Clicking, the guy who just shoots and has steroids is king

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

How Rude posted:

I just noticed the Champion.gg statistics got updated for this patch

http://champion.gg/

:wtc:

36%!!!!!!!

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Sexpansion posted:

36%!!!!!!!

Where'd you find my last hitting stat, hahahahaha

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Ristolaz posted:

Where'd you find my last hitting stat, hahahahaha

Right next to my win rate.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Bird is one letter away from Bard, coincidence????

i'm onto your strategy riot, now that anivia and swain are in the can you're going for Quinn next!!!

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
dig this cake

https://twitter.com/flaxxish/status/731153855992475648

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Radical posted:

when i queue top/mid i would say i get it something like 70/30 top/mid over 10 games. usually 7 top games followed by 3 mid games which makes me thing they did something interesting to enforce some kind of ratio but it could also be a huge coincidence.

I'm like 90+% top queuing top/mid on my smurf. My last 17 games have all been top.

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

How the gently caress do I beat Zed in lane? Who doesn't die to him like a loving piece of paper?

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

blah_blah posted:

I'm like 90+% top queuing top/mid on my smurf. My last 17 games have all been top.

are these all recent or 1 month+ older games?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Miftan posted:

How the gently caress do I beat Zed in lane? Who doesn't die to him like a loving piece of paper?

you ban him

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the greatest champion in the world, cho'gath

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Cho ruins Zed

Kayle ruins Zed (until he finishes bork) ((which sucks now))

Irelia ruins Zed

Olaf ruins Zed

Old Swain did well against Zed

Ahri does well against Zed

LB does well against Zed

Orianna does well against Zed

stump collector
May 28, 2007

thank you for posting this. i have no idea who flaxxish is, but he queues with darkwinjax, so i'm already a fan and can't wait to watch his stream

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

Endorph posted:

the greatest champion in the world, cho'gath

Time to bust out Gentleman Cho.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

exethan posted:

thank you for posting this. i have no idea who flaxxish is, but he queues with darkwinjax, so i'm already a fan and can't wait to watch his stream

DARKWINJAX INNOCENT!!!!!!

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
free tyler1

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
or not

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
How's Fizz do against Zed? Obviously he loses poke trades, but he can nope out of an ult and excels with the new Revolver.

This is a genuine question because last time I played Fizz "accepted build" bounced around every week between all tanky, all ap, bruiser, maybe support once?, jungler, etc.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
It's a skill matchup

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
How is Fizz these days? I love the fishman, I think he's the only champion I've enjoyed enough to play them enough to get Mastery 5 on them

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

He seems fine, but I am also fairly sure you can still QSS his fish which is sort of funny to me for some reason

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Magres posted:

How is Fizz these days? I love the fishman, I think he's the only champion I've enjoyed enough to play them enough to get Mastery 5 on them

new swain has a 28% win rate against fizz lanes

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

rabidsquid posted:

He seems fine, but I am also fairly sure you can still QSS his fish which is sort of funny to me for some reason

I thought that got changed with the qss changes

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Jesus Swain has a 38% winrate overall in mid

Anyone know what the average winrate for a 4v5 is? Which is worse - having your mid Swain disconnect for the entire game or having your mid Swain actually play?

E: Oh no wonder his winrate is such rear end, they removed Spellvamp from the game. At least, I assume that's why

Magres fucked around with this message at 21:58 on May 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Luna Was Here posted:

I thought that got changed with the qss changes

Fizz ult counts as CC, including tenacity making the shark pop up sooner. So I guess I am not entirely sure it will work, but I think it will.

• Locked thread