Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i'm the guy in the cold open you expect to be murdered and then ends up stumbling upon the body

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
I'm the DNA evidence left behind.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I'll be Angie Harmons seat in the courtroom

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I'm the Navy dress whites Demi Moore wears in Cuba

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I'm Andy Dalton, starting quarterback for the Cincinnati Bengals.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

I'm Andy Dalton, starting quarterback for the Cincinnati Bengals.

So you're the reason we lose all the big time cases

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hahaha

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I'm the bailiff who is getting too old for this poo poo.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I'm the devil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6zH4DWkp4I

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
I'm the dude in the jury who looks half asleep all the time

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Febreeze posted:

I'm the dude in the jury who looks half asleep all the time

Justice?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

:golfclap:

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

I'm the bartender who sees thousands of faces every day, but, yeah, I remember the guy in that picture. He was in here last week and looked real anxious about something. Talked to a tall guy wearing a blazer for a while, then it looked like they got into an argument and the tall guy stormed out.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
damnit guys you're really making me feel like i want to edit a fake law and order promo that replaces the characters with everyone's avatar

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I want to be the guy who is stacking something, boxes, newspapers, whatever. I tell the cops "yeah, I saw him last week at our poker game. I think he is working down on 12th street today."

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Now you're all just ripping off John Mulaney.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

swickles posted:

I want to be the guy who is stacking something, boxes, newspapers, whatever. I tell the cops "yeah, I saw him last week at our poker game. I think he is working down on 12th street today."

A bit-rear end role, but a talking one nonetheless. :chord:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I'm the extra whose only scene got cut in editing

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I'm the sarcastic arraignment judge that appears every 7th episode.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
I'm the overworked, jaded defense attorney who incompetently got the wrong guy convicted because the system failed.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

warcrimes posted:

I'm the overworked, jaded defense attorney who incompetently got the wrong guy convicted because the system failed.

no one on the show is the wrong guy jesus christ get your poo poo together

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Mel Mudkiper posted:

no one on the show is the wrong guy jesus christ get your poo poo together

They've done plenty of wrongly convicted storylines. Hell, I just watched on a couple of nights ago.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

DON'T loving BOTHER ME DETECTIVE, I'VE GOT STACKING TO DO AND I DON'T HAVE TIME TO STOP AND TALK ABOUT MURDERS AND SEX CRIMES

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I'm the baseball bat that leads to the flight log bluff

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

warcrimes posted:

They've done plenty of wrongly convicted storylines. Hell, I just watched on a couple of nights ago.

I didn't know there was a spinoff Law and Order:Lieberal Pussy Bullshit Squad

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

NC-17 posted:

Now you're all just ripping off John Mulaney.

"Why... did something happen to him?"

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I didn't know there was a spinoff Law and Order:Lieberal Pussy Bullshit Squad

YOU'RE OUT OF ORDER

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Ext. Patriot Place

A jogger is running by the Patriots' practice facility with a dog. The dog wriggles out of her leash. "C'mon, Sprinkles, not again," says the jogger. He runs over to where the dog is sniffing and looks up, horrified. The camera pans down to see what they are looking at. A sack full of footballs, some of which are deflated beyond recognition. He covers his mouth.
:doink:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate, yet equally important, groups: the police, who investigate crime; and the attorneys, who prosecute the offenders. Both of these are Roger Goodell. These are their stories.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

swickles posted:

Somewhere in New York, Tony is fantasizing about being a Miami doctor.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
drat i skimmed quite a few of the recent posts (didn't seem real good to me) but slip up is kind of a mondo idiot

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I killed fiddy men

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Sash! posted:

I killed fiddy men

:allears:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

v2vian man posted:

drat i skimmed quite a few of the recent posts (didn't seem real good to me) but slip up is kind of a mondo idiot

You know what they call a person who judges others based on the things that they say and do, right?

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Chichevache posted:

You know what they call a person who judges others based on the things that they say and do, right?

Anonymous NFL Scout.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/omarkelly/status/731815384827858944

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

I have a card that explains my condition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFADFSI7Z4Q

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

SlipUp posted:

more like dick wolf

more like Speed Weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

This goes here too. Bills beat reporters are getting creative with the team's media policies

• Locked thread