Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Also just did my geology mid term, I know I aced it all except for drawing bowens reaction series because I couldn't remember what minerals had which elements and which igneous rocks they correspond to, should have studied more but I know I've got this poo poo down better than 95% of the class :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Pesticide20 posted:

surrounded by nothing but farmland and eventually HCT.

:getin:

App13
Dec 31, 2011

The amount of geoscience study happening in this thread makes me very happy.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
more of you war criminals should sell products and unique brand experiences like me

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

holocaust bloopers posted:

more of you war criminals should sell products and unique brand experiences like me

I want to engage with your brand alright :bigtran:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
A friend of mine from high school with a masters level CE degree from Georgia Tech works as the head of IT for a major pharma company's office somewhere on the East Coast. All he does is keep a game of Uplink running on his side monitor and the secure login for the company email up on another. People leave him alone, his employees do the lifting and he banks 6 figures

But he still owes 30K+ on his degree

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

holocaust bloopers posted:

You rape the people with a consumerism, I'll rape the earth by telling oil companies where to gently caress Mother Nature in the butt :911:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Pounded in the butt by intrusive igneous plutons.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Starbursts Proudly Presents Pounded In My Butt By Positive Brand Emotions

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I specialize in extracting huge sums of money from the government, giving it to my company and collecting the leftover penny shavings for myself.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
I can tell you about the ways in which the existential dread of the coldwar affected popular culture in the 40s and 50s

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Soulex posted:

This dude right here. Makes the ladies go nuts. Sometimes gentlemen too

well he looks like this now so...

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV9AuJEgvOs

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

oh my god you didn't

:perfect:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

DownByTheWooter posted:

After seeing some people present their maps, I'm feeling a lot better about ArcGIS. My product isn't really all that bad.
That program really requires some patience and thought.

- A Computer Illiterate

A lot of my classmates were mediocre with their image design and how they presented information, which is like 90% of being good at GIS. If your maps look like poo poo, you also look like poo poo. But a ton of people completely punt on it.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

oh my god you didn't

:perfect:

Wait is that deathy narrating?

Mike-o fucked around with this message at 00:44 on May 14, 2016

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Deathy, I think you found your calling

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Where the gently caress have I been :psyduck:

Wait I think I remember the narration you did a long time ago for honeyboybradley was it?

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
That's not me, though I wish it was :sigh:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i still love you :glomp:

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Whip Slagcheek posted:

A lot of my classmates were mediocre with their image design and how they presented information, which is like 90% of being good at GIS. If your maps look like poo poo, you also look like poo poo. But a ton of people completely punt on it.

One dude didn't bother to check the layout view and just cut poo poo off (we present from exported pdf). Some people had extra topography rules on that left an extra layer of squiggly lines everywhere, errybody's legends was all jacked up etc

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Mike-o posted:

i still love you :glomp:

Thanks bae

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!
In between semesters I get really confused, like, what do I do?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Grem posted:

In between semesters I get really confused, like, what do I do?

there's only one thing to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p52QJi-Ydo&t=85s

or masturbate and drink beer i dunno :shrug:

i'm gonna go visit an old army buddy of mine for his second (lol) wedding, get drunk and shoot guns. not necessarily in that order or consecutively.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Yeah after work each day I was typically spending between 2-3 hours on homework and projects and poo poo this past semester. I'm not quite sure what to do with myself now, other than maybe start studying for another certification.

App13
Dec 31, 2011

I bought VR and made a tinder. Got my summer sorted.

Also start classes again on Monday vOv

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I've been putting off my civil war homework because juggling 4 classes while still in sucks

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I'm a retard and I've been writing really long reports for geology and stressing the gently caress out because I wait til the last minute, when I only need to do 3 fifteen sentence video reports a week and just realized I don't need to make verbatim transcripts :suicide:

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Taking a 6 week college chemistry course for the first time. It runs 2-5 every day, so it's almost like being a real adult. Almost.

Win of the day was not getting stoned before class.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
loving lol

http://www.starwipe.com/article/henry-cavill-breaks-19-year-old-girlfriend-right-f-2840

quote:

Although, by all accounts, the couple had been happily dating since last semester, multiple sources are now reporting that Batman V Superman star Henry Cavill has broken up with his 19-year-old girlfriend—cruelly, right before finals.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Zeris posted:

loving lol

I guess that's an answer to the thread title

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
That's so loving weird.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Naked Bear posted:

That's so loving weird.

Starwipe is The Onion's version of celeb gossip clickbait.

http://www.starwipe.com/article/anthony-kiedis-scabadabahospitalized-due-complifon-2841

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Oh, that's a relief.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Does anyone know how VR&E benefit months are used? If I went half-time do I burn benefits at 1/2 the rate? Not GI Bill, specifically VR&E.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

Does anyone know how VR&E benefit months are used? If I went half-time do I burn benefits at 1/2 the rate? Not GI Bill, specifically VR&E.

Pretty sure it's half time burn, but I can't confirm. Check with your VA duder.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
So I had a moment with the class retard today, and I thought I'd share.

So he asks me why his Mastercam screen doesn't have certain models in there even though he downloaded them. He didn't actually downloaded them, he downloaded a pdf file that had the link to download them. So he downloads them.

Then he asks why they still aren't on his screen and I told him that he had to unzip them. And the he asks me how to unzip them.

Then to take it a step further, I had to explain to him what a zip file was. And I failed. He couldn't grasp the concept of what a zip file was.

I just went into the machine shop with not another word and did some deburring while fantasizing what it would be like to put the lathe into low gear and feed him into it.

Well that's my sad sad story, thanks for reading.

DaNerd
Sep 15, 2009

u br?

not caring here posted:

So I had a moment with the class retard today, and I thought I'd share.

So he asks me why his Mastercam screen doesn't have certain models in there even though he downloaded them. He didn't actually downloaded them, he downloaded a pdf file that had the link to download them. So he downloads them.

Then he asks why they still aren't on his screen and I told him that he had to unzip them. And the he asks me how to unzip them.

Then to take it a step further, I had to explain to him what a zip file was. And I failed. He couldn't grasp the concept of what a zip file was.

I just went into the machine shop with not another word and did some deburring while fantasizing what it would be like to put the lathe into low gear and feed him into it.

Well that's my sad sad story, thanks for reading.

In a similar vein I was talking to a student about to graduate from a Clinical Lab Science program while I was playing Cards Against Humanity. Over the course of the game I had to explain to him 1) who Sean Connery is, 2) what bukkake is, and 3) what the 3/5 compromise was.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Hahahahahaha what the gently caress. 3 A's and an A- in auditing. Thought for sure that was going to be a B. :catdrugs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Real talk: how do I deal with a very socially unaware autistic person literally and physically interjecting himself into all of my conversations, including those with my lab partner whom I most certainly want to bang?

• Locked thread