Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

You are the dumbest motherfucker ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Please give me terrible avatar that is awesome

Yes, just like every Friday. You don't need to post this every week in this thread.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Anything that ends with a shoe flying off is comic gold. Added bonus is the disconnect between what he says and how he gingerly runs up the plastic surface before he destroys his rib cage.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

So, does this get you like a yellow card or something?

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Azhais posted:

So, does this get you like a yellow card or something?

Possibly, seeing as it's done by one.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Deadly Mongoose posted:

Yes, just like every Friday. You don't need to post this every week in this thread.

I appreciate it. Fail armys are better watches than your "owns"

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Deadly Mongoose posted:

Shut the gently caress up.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Deadly Mongoose posted:

actually yes he does

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Deadly Mongoose posted:

Kill yourself on Webcam so you can contribute as much Schadenfreude as he does. Thanks.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
sweet sweet schadenfreude

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Deadly Mongoose posted:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck you.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Cross posting from the meme thread because so far this page sucks

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

amityville anus posted:

Cross posting from the meme thread because so far this page sucks

I think you just redeemed the last few sucky pages.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Deadly Mongoose posted:

This has backfired pretty spectacularly for you, hasn't it?

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V11Mt4DqWss

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Well worth the wait!

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
A small town near me put up a parklet in one parking space along their incredibly quiet main street for 3 days. It has barricades and some astroturf and a few chairs. Most people found it cute, a couple people on the internet got a little upset.

Abe Simpson posted:

We have lived in Narberth over 10 years and have lived in several cities throughout the country and the world. The prevailing comments of Narberth residents "oh isn't Narberth so wonderful like Mayberry of the Andy Griffith show wore off for us after a few years ". It is a decent community but not really " all that." People can be rude here, are not environmentally conscious driving their big SUV's, and their children can be unruly and spoiled. Much nicer kids in less affluent parts of the country and world. Narberth is completely unbalanced and way too kid- centric ( and yes we have grown kids ) . Please, NO more places for kids to play around here. Between the park, the little gym, the bridge, dance school, toy and book store etc. there are plenty of businesses for those with children. Too many. ( And I am not the only one who feels this way ) Not everyone is enamored by kids taking up all the wonderful space here. Really spoils what could be a beautiful sophisticated town. Please.... more adult only spaces. Can't even enjoy an ice cream cone on the street without annoying toddlers running around. So personally we can't stand this pop up park. Aesthetically unpleasing. It looks like an oversized crib.

edit: also "adult only spaces" :heysexy:

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

Baron von Eevl posted:

A small town near me put up a parklet in one parking space along their incredibly quiet main street for 3 days. It has barricades and some astroturf and a few chairs. Most people found it cute, a couple people on the internet got a little upset.

someone tell this person about cf_hardcore

quote:

RANT TIME

Harry Potter book release: don't worry, no spoilers.

Showed up at seven, in full costume for a nine am release. Devoted no? I was one of the few to dress up, and I was the best-dressed. I'm not being vain, I honestly had the most detailed and accurate costume there.

We were told in line, that the best-dressed person in line gets to open the box and have the first Half-Blood Prince book. So, I'm a shoo-in, aren't I?

WRONG.

loving moo brings her bratty sprog in at 8:59am dressed in a generic Kmart cape with stars and glitter and loving gaudy BLAH. Twig for a wand.

OMG WITTLE PWESHUS SO CUTE OMG YOU CAN OPEN THE BOX AND HAVE THIS BOOK YOU CAN'T READ AND *fawning fawning, blatant breederism etc*

THE loving KID WON'T EVEN REMEMBER THIS. THE BOX OPENING WAS MINE. MIIIIINE.

I wouldn't have minded if someone had said "Oh look Sass, you are best-dressed
but would you mind if this land-mine amputee opened the box instead?" I would
have said "Absolutely no problem. Go for it." But no. loving CROTCHDROPPING
GETS THE HONOUR. I'm furious. On principle of course, not out of any sense of entitlement. Well yes, entitlement also. But I WORKED FOR IT, I DESERVED IT.

I made an effort. I spent money making an effort. I showed up early. I will remember and treasure this event for ever and eternity. And I'm passed over for an ugly little brat with a sparkly tie. Woo loving woo.

I didn't stab her in the eye with my wand. I WANTED to. I talked about doing so
VERY loving LOUDLY. I was going to eviscerate her mother with the cover of my
brand-new copy.

I loving hate breeders and child-lovers. loving GO TO HELL.

I'm so pissed about this, sorry. It's just that in ten years time, this kid won't remember what she was doing on July 16th 2005. In ten years time, I will be remembering how I was deprived of this nerdly honor by an opportunistic twat breeder and her shitling. I'm hurt. All my life, nothing has gotten to me more than being deliberately ignored, or passed over. Honestly; that's the sort of thing that can make me cry in public. Or key your car. Or viciously murder you and your family in the heat of frustration and never-ending denial

Congratulations breeders, you win.

Edited to add: To all of you who are calling me immature etc, I'd like to add that you make a very good point, but have you considered GO gently caress YOURSELF? If you're so anal-retentive, go back to the other community and go on with your breeder-humping. Also, to the person who submitted this to fandom_wank, I seriously (no sarcasm) thank you. I've always wanted to be there!

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
2005? Was Tumblr even a thing back then? Or was this still DeviantArt territory?

Florida Betty
Sep 24, 2004

Don't worry, the turtle survived.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA posted:

someone tell this person about cf_hardcore

Schadenfreude Thread: but have you considered GO gently caress YOURSELF?

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004

WarpedNaba posted:

2005? Was Tumblr even a thing back then? Or was this still DeviantArt territory?

Gotta go back to Livejournal for that one.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

MorgaineDax posted:

Gotta go back to Livejournal for that one.

Memories~

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Wtf is a "parklet"

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

FCKGW posted:

Wtf is a "parklet"

A very tiny park. They're dumb as hell but nothing to blow your poo poo over.

quote:

Parklets are designed to provide a public place for passersby to relax and enjoy the atmosphere of the city around them, in places where either current urban parks are lacking or where the existing sidewalk width is not large enough to accommodate vibrant street life activities. Parklets can be designed to be either permanent fixtures, or can be designed to be temporary/seasonal in places where snow removal is a concern. Seasonal parklets are found in New York City, Philadelphia, and Chicago. Many cities choose to install these sites in order to create more public space by creating "places for people to sit, relax and enjoy the city." The Vancouver 2013 Parklet Pilot Program Guide explains parklets purpose and design as "benefit local businesses, residents, and visitors by providing unique public spaces that attract customers and foster community conversation. They can also have additional benefits such as adding more space for people to walk in congested areas. The typical design is a platform that extends the sidewalk and provides amenities like seats, tables, bike racks, and landscaping"

Kurieg has a new favorite as of 15:57 on May 14, 2016

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

FCKGW posted:

Wtf is a "parklet"

??????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOVtecBFRtA

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

Your Gay Uncle posted:

The hoverboard instructions say to keep at least an arms length away cars, so the T-Rex is in the clear legally.

:golfclap:

This didn't get the attention it deserved.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Baron von Eevl posted:

Ah yes, the Main Line.

quote:

The railroad connected the Main Line towns in the 19th century. They became home to sprawlingcountry estates belonging to Philadelphia's wealthiest families, and over the decades became a bastion of "old money". Today, the Main Line includes some of the wealthiest communities in the country

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

I hate the Main Line. The drivers are the worst. They know they can get away with anything, so they blow through stop signs in luxury cars and become very expensive surprise missiles.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Stex T has a new favorite as of 20:26 on May 14, 2016

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCrXw_mcvbI

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

One final, furious struggle...then a howl of victory

Wizard Master posted:

You are the dumbest motherfucker ever

Please don't be rude to Say Nothing.
They're the only way we get images in the funny images thread.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Oh man nunchucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsEZ2lpM0Yw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYvw68IneV4

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
That gif loaded funny on my phone and it appeared that the man went instantly from swinging nunchucks to crawling in pain. The middle part is pretty extraneous, really.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Deadly Mongoose posted:

I agree, really it should be posted both on Fridays and then Mondays again for those who missed it the first time.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology