Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stump collector
May 28, 2007

Methanar posted:

I have no idea how to build anything now.

I always feel so weak because roa/seraphs combo has less AP, zhonyas has less AP, abyssal has less AP and these were basically core on everything I played.

you need deathcap blue buff and elixir to even approach the old ap values

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

unlucky i guess

i spent the evening trying some wukong out, he feels pretty good this patch with the new cleaver. as for what to get third and fourth i was going gage and GA since those are pretty trendy pickups on bruisers but idk how good it actually is.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

lmao why didn't anyone tell me Pantheon was so stupid ahahaha, oh my gosh. it's so good. holy poo poo.

Trill Sandwich
Sep 19, 2009
So, mordekaiser talk time. I've been maining him for a while and it seems like he's really good with a protobelt rush. This could be attributed to no one knowing what he does or how to deal with him, but mid, APC or bot, I've been dunking scrubs with alarming regularity. All of the dragon changes mean everybody usually wants to rush them which is great for him. What I want to know is when will anybody learn to deal with him? I'm climbing through silver with it with very little difficulty and am on my way back to gold. Are my opponents just terrible or is he really strong right now?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Trill Sandwich posted:

So, mordekaiser talk time. I've been maining him for a while and it seems like he's really good with a protobelt rush. This could be attributed to no one knowing what he does or how to deal with him, but mid, APC or bot, I've been dunking scrubs with alarming regularity. All of the dragon changes mean everybody usually wants to rush them which is great for him. What I want to know is when will anybody learn to deal with him? I'm climbing through silver with it with very little difficulty and am on my way back to gold. Are my opponents just terrible or is he really strong right now?
He's not great right now but you have the benefit of everyone forgetting what he even does which is going to catch tons of people off guard until he's popular again.

NovemberMike
Dec 28, 2008

Jungle Shen actually seems pretty good now. Cinderhulk -> Frozen Mallet makes you surprisingly tanky and makes you really good at peeling and diving. It might be vulnerable to Kindred/Nid but it should be possible to stay safe from that.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

rabidsquid posted:

lmao why didn't anyone tell me Pantheon was so stupid ahahaha, oh my gosh. it's so good. holy poo poo.

Welcome brother to one of the most fun champions in the game

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2186608729/33468335?tab=overview

God this was such a fun match, hope it displays for you guys

My team was utter garbage and kept getting caught out, Riven was a pants on head retard who thought that in a team full of squishies she needed to go full AD, and Lulu kept trying to split push, but something about playing AP Shaco brings out the bullshit in me, Elise said he was a plat 3 smurf and thought I played p drat well.

Ended up with the only positive kd and made the squishies terrified of the red smoke Puff.

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.

Match History posted:

Normal (Blind Pick) | 59:28

Your idea of fun sounds horrible

stump collector
May 28, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-FnfoPNypA

the rip man, permanently banned after this video got to reddit

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

him getting banned a few minutes after that went up on reddit was some good poo poo

too bad rainman has slowly lost his mind, he was pretty funny in s1 and honestly a bit of a trendsetter

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

my favorite part of those videos is his alt. account getting banned and him going 'what'd i get banned for?'

and then he switched over to dota 2 and started feeding there and didn't understand people trying to explain low priority queue to him

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
people still play diablo 3?

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.
pretty sure TRM knows exactly why he got banned and what he was doing but people keep acting like they don't understand what sarcasm is to make him seem even stupider than he already is

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

no i think he's just a lunatic actually

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Endorph posted:

no i think he's just a lunatic actually

Pretty much. I didn't even know the guy was still around but he shouldn't be. He's neither good nor funny nor entertaining, he's just a previously famous total prick.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Show some respect for the guy who killed his fanbase by streaming nothing but Teemo.

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

The Mattybee posted:

Your idea of fun sounds horrible

I have weird ideas of fun

AP Shaco is actually p solid right now, build revolver and sheen and watch as you throw a knife and then hit for half a squishies HP, then move up to rocket belt and you become an obnoxious poo poo that is utterly uncatchable

I've been having a great week though so my tolerance for other people's failures in league is sky high

fishception fucked around with this message at 17:27 on May 14, 2016

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
Now that dragon is actually worth a poo poo again I can bust out the nunu jungle.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
who's the most smug girl in lol?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Tired Moritz posted:

who's the most smug girl in lol?

fiora man c'mon

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
She's just living her life to the fullest now that she's out of the Malphite-Alistar Toilet Hell of being a direct clone of Master Yi in terms of role and play

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Tristana

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler
The ones that show up to cons that fat nerds drool over and breathe super heavily near

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Sperglord Firecock posted:

The ones that show up to cons that fat nerds drool over and breathe super heavily near

please dont gragasshame

grog-rear end shame

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

Neurolimal posted:

please dont gragasshame

grog-rear end shame

oh good call

smuggest girl in league is

Lady Gragas

Edit: thenks autocorrect

fishception fucked around with this message at 17:44 on May 14, 2016

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
if I'm gonna have an account named SMUG ANIME GIRL, it gonna be accurate.

I'm thinking of Lux but she's not really that smug.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?
rek'sai

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sperglord Firecock posted:

your mom? *darius ult*

stump collector
May 28, 2007
ezreal

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
does anyone else find it weird when people repeatedly post about how they hate fat nerds or whatever

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I think fat nerds can be cute

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Lovechop posted:

does anyone else find it weird when people repeatedly post about how they hate fat nerds or whatever

probably only fat nerds like you :smugdon:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Lovechop posted:

yeah

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

jungle tf vs jungle teemo showdown in this match im in, not too sure why i didnt dodge but im pretty curious to see which one does better

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

there's that guy who's gotten to master with jungle teemo

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
jungle teemo is legit though?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
skinny nerds are the best nerds

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.
Kill all nerds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
why hasn't Riot make a good representation of a fat nerd? There's Gragas, but his fat is clearly from heavy consumption of alcohol which is a very bad example to set for people. Also, nerds don't drink alcohol. (or at least, have friends to drink with)

Petition Riot to make a nice fat nerd that isn't a goon stereotype and is comfortable with his skin, whilst killing tentacle ladies and gentleman monsters. :)

• Locked thread