Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

Rama of Ra
Sep 7, 2005
~Where's Sitka? Right about the middle of your thumb.~
I'm eventually gonna play Undertale, and wish I could burn all the fanart out of my head so I could just go in blind.

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

This would have been way better if they had bothered to redesign everyone else's costumes so they fit the WW style instead of just drawing then in various WW costumes she's used over the years.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Kwyndig posted:

This would have been way better if they had bothered to redesign everyone else's costumes so they fit the WW style instead of just drawing then in various WW costumes she's used over the years.

The artist posted:

Submission for The Line is Drawn, theme "Male superheroes see how the other side lives".

Wonder Woman makes the rest of the JLA wear various costumes she's had over the years.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Still lazy, even if it was someone else dictating the theme.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
You know, if you put another strap across GL's bared shoulder, he'd look like a proper Greek hero, I think.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

jasonptodd posted:

I had a dream they announced all the women in Overwatch were lesbians and you could get a poster with all of them on it that said “LESBIANS” in the Overwatch font

michiharu posted:

this took me like an hour but i did it @jasonptodd

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

So I'm getting Overwatch has lots of women?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Blizzard please patch out all women

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

You should include the rest of the drama about that, it's hilariously sad

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

very good

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Small Frozen Thing posted:

lol

edit:

:eyepop:

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

So I'm getting Overwatch has lots of women?
8/21 playable characters are women.

Edit:

Pomp posted:

WE ARE AWESOME BECAUSE OF THE THINGS WE DO AND NOT BECAUSE OF OUR SEXUALITY! WE ARE NOT YOUR loving IDENTITY HANG OUTS! STOP REDUCING US TO SOMETHING WE MEI NOT EVEN ARE!

Nihilarian has a new favorite as of 21:16 on May 14, 2016

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Overwatch is TF2 with waifus.

And yeah, turns out that works.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

The Soldier was already my waifu, I didn't a new game for that

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Small Frozen Thing posted:

El Burbo posted:

I feel the same about the Pyro. But it's nice to have variety.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Waffleman_ posted:

implying TF2 doesn't have waifus

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Waffleman_ posted:

They're all Blizzard characters though so they're garbage tier.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Internet Kraken posted:

They're all Blizzard characters though so they're garbage tier.

Zenyatta is rad though and also the best waifu.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Rama of Ra posted:

I'm eventually gonna play Undertale, and wish I could burn all the fanart out of my head so I could just go in blind.
It's a short game, maybe 6 or 7 hours if you really spend time exploring nooks and crannies and possibilities, and ten bucks on steam. And honestly, there's not really been any insanely spoilery stuff posted in this thread outside of character designs and genocide run stuff. And, well, if you were going to do a genocide run, you were gonna have a bad time anyways.

El Burbo posted:

The soldier already had heavy's sister, he's taken!

At this point tf2 could just clone overwatch with the amount of characters it's introduced with fairly unique designs. A good number of female characters, too.

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Weird/Awesome Fanart: Stop reducing us to something we may not even are!

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Heath posted:

Weird/Awesome Fanart: Stop reducing us to something we mei not even are!

FTFY

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
hahaha

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Concordat has a new favorite as of 03:14 on Jan 28, 2017

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Poor ridley

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

So, what's the lore on this? I don't know anything about Sailor Moon besides 'cousins'

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

RareAcumen posted:

So, what's the lore on this? I don't know anything about Sailor Moon besides 'cousins'

I didn't watch much Sailor Moon, but I think pink-hair is Sailor Moon's time traveling daughter from the future.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

RareAcumen posted:

I don't know much about it either, but I do know that the little pink-haired girl is Chibiusa (?), which is Moon's daughter from the future.

e;fb by literal microseconds.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Tarezax posted:

I didn't watch much Sailor Moon, but I think pink-hair is Sailor Moon's time traveling daughter from the future.

Oh good, my guess of 'threatening to make you never exist' was somewhere in a ballpark after all.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Concordat has a new favorite as of 03:15 on Jan 28, 2017

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

This seems like something Aku would pull, honestly.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

RareAcumen posted:

'Cousins' was probably the worst way they could have handled Sailor Moon's lesbian characters, since they didn't have the capability to remove any of the romantic subtext that was going on outside of the edited dialog. So not only were those two Sailor Scouts gay, they were kissing cousin gay.

But yeah, pink hair is her daughter from the future. Having children from the future show up to bother you was actually quite common in manga and anime for a short period in the late eighties/early nineties, probably because it let writers introduce new characters who were related to existing characters without having to spend literal years aging them up to a point where they're anything other than scene dressing or comic relief.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Kwyndig posted:

But yeah, pink hair is her daughter from the future. Having children from the future show up to bother you was actually quite common in manga and anime for a short period in the late eighties/early nineties, probably because it let writers introduce new characters who were related to existing characters without having to spend literal years aging them up to a point where they're anything other than scene dressing or comic relief.

Thanks for the explanation but you didn't need to explain the concept to me. I watched Dragon Ball Z when I was a kid, like most people. :v:

• Locked thread