Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

says the Mesa apologist :cheeky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
Troupe de Ville is an excellent crime name

you left?

Psion fucked around with this message at 18:30 on May 12, 2016

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

hellfaucet posted:

Fun times yesterday during the day, filled with many random encounters!

BACK IN TIME!

Buckshot/Hellfaucet smoke break

A wild Trevor appears!

Surfin' bird

Overseeing the meth cooking operation

A nice young lady offered me her services

I treated her to some romance, needless to say things got HOT and HEAVY!

I'm always down for more pics of hellfaucet consorting with women of the night :gizz:

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.

coupedeville posted:

Zigmidge' GIFs are a wonderful treat :allears:

Thanks homie, appreciate it.

https://zippy.gfycat.com/CommonEvilIslandcanary.webm

(No windows 10, leave me alone)

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

coupedeville posted:

also I am down for more GTA if you are buckshot :black101:

Yes yes yes yes yes

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User

Zigmidge posted:

This one was weird, we suspect someone placed a sticky but nobody heard it. There were a lot of us in that Titan.
https://fat.gfycat.com/RightAncientAntarcticgiantpetrel.webm

Was coupe there? I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happens when he loses sync as a passenger, the plane crashes into a building, and explodes the split second that he resyncs with everyone else.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

UserErr0r posted:

Was coupe there? I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happens when he loses sync as a passenger, the plane crashes into a building, and explodes the split second that he resyncs with everyone else.

I wasn't in the plane?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

The mod thread is dead, but would anyone be interested if I put together a small mod pack to enhance the stuff you can do with Director Mode and the Rockstar Editor? Like a mod manager (to avoid getting banned), various trainers for animations and to expand model/skin options, blood and gore enhancements, physics manipulation (throwing objects/peds), greater camera freedom with the editor and map, scene and mission building for recording? There is so much potential for greatness in the Rockstar Editor, but it has some strange limitations. I'm looking through and testing various mods right now. My intention is to make a pack that is pretty much plug-and-play with minimal fuss, except for maybe keeping track of all the keys.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

The one thing I want in the Rockstar Editor is support for custom music :(

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Daztek posted:

The one thing I want in the Rockstar Editor is support for custom music :(

Never going to happen because of copyright concerns and Youtube. It must've been hell to license the stuff we have already.

I just want the foley effects to not automatically lower the music volume. That's annoying as gently caress.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Man, I wish they'd hurry up and put in one of the big DLCs that are coming, the "Combat Week" is actually more aggravating because I know something that should be worthwhile is coming. I'm hoping the VIP stuff is first though.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

SplitSoul posted:

The mod thread is dead, but would anyone be interested if I put together a small mod pack to enhance the stuff you can do with Director Mode and the Rockstar Editor? Like a mod manager (to avoid getting banned), various trainers for animations and to expand model/skin options, blood and gore enhancements, physics manipulation (throwing objects/peds), greater camera freedom with the editor and map, scene and mission building for recording? There is so much potential for greatness in the Rockstar Editor, but it has some strange limitations. I'm looking through and testing various mods right now. My intention is to make a pack that is pretty much plug-and-play with minimal fuss, except for maybe keeping track of all the keys.

dude, loving yes. all that poo poo sounds awesome as hell.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
I thought I'd go kill a bunch of poor people to get ready for next patch's wealthy-elite kingpin mode.

Obviously it only counts if you take expensive poo poo for the trip.

Good times.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
thatsapenis.gif

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Is that a dick?

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen
What can the best mechanic in L.S. do for you?

https://fat.gfycat.com/FoolishKlutzyIrishdraughthorse.webm

https://giant.gfycat.com/SpeedyOddballHylaeosaurus.webm

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Daaamn

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

When pimping your ride goes wrong.

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

Reminds me of VW's "Un-Pimp Your Ride" series of commercials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWMpHc77qNI

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I'm going to be doing all in order to get some sick cash, goons hit me up for that sweet, sweet, 25% payout on all heists and add me to the PS4 community or whatever.

PSN:Barros617

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Buschmaki posted:

I'm going to be doing all in order to get some sick cash, goons hit me up for that sweet, sweet, 25% payout on all heists and add me to the PS4 community or whatever.

Just sent you a friend request, malakai713

We can flip some pac standard finales sometime

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

Beach day in GTA V, even though it was raining in MI it was sunny and bumpin' in Los Santos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-WrwwduyAs

Buckshot got his yacht!!

hellfaucet fucked around with this message at 00:22 on May 15, 2016

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Buschmaki posted:

JSprague24. I'll be in shortly if the cold I currently have doesn't take me out first.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

CBJSprague24 posted:

JSprague24. I'll be in shortly if the cold I currently have doesn't take me out first.

Hugh Malone posted:

Just sent you a friend request, malakai713

We can flip some pac standard finales sometime

Got you two, I'll be on shortly and anyone who wants to make some crazy money is welcome

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

hellfaucet posted:

Beach day in GTA V, even though it was raining in MI it was sunny and bumpin' in Los Santos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-WrwwduyAs

Buckshot got his yacht!!

these pics are wonderful

thx for posting them hellfaucet :h:

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
That video rules.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I'm dumb and it might be better if I posted a schedule or time for the heists, does Sunday work for anyone who wants to do them?

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Waiting out some rain to try and ride home, should be on later and probably tomorrow night too

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Buschmaki posted:

I'm dumb and it might be better if I posted a schedule or time for the heists, does Sunday work for anyone who wants to do them?

I'll go if you need a 4th. Sunday works and also right now is good so w/e

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

"Is this uncomfortable?"

"Why, are you uncomfortable?"

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I'll be getting on in like an hour to do the heists

titties
May 10, 2012

:siren:LLJK members:siren:

Some people have been cut to make room for players who have been waiting for weeks to get their invite. More will be cut tomorrow to finish handling the backlog.

When people are cut a notice is normally posted in this thread and the crew thread so that they have a chance to speak up and let us know they are still active. That did not happen this time because reasons.

If you are active but you still got cut, let us know in the crew thread. Sorry for the inconvenience and for the long wait time processing your requests.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.

https://gfycat.com/ColorlessDecentAnole

Zigmidge fucked around with this message at 03:59 on May 16, 2016

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe

mr_dread_testing_his_new_router.gif

titties
May 10, 2012

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

mr_dread_testing_his_new_router.gif

The new router is actually the old router and I replaced it specifically because it was doing that :smith:

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

titties posted:

The new router is actually the old router and I replaced it specifically because it was doing that :smith:

I have gone through 2 cable modems and 3 routers only to realize my ISP has sporadic 4-5 second pauses blocking my outbound traffic that's happening on their network. It's what causing my drops. Took a good deal of poo poo to figure that out.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I just played my first time with goons and I had so much fun. We did the thing where you have to knock people off a platform and we did a deathmatch. Thanks for the invites!

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

blue squares posted:

I just played my first time with goons and I had so much fun. We did the thing where you have to knock people off a platform and we did a deathmatch. Thanks for the invites!

I'm app's uselsss mouse settings

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

All of the autoplaying webm files are making my Chrome browser chug to a grinding halt, so either less of that or find a way to make them play on demand, plz thx.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

So here's the list of mods I've put together so far. I wanted to include the one that allows bullets to dent cars and enables explosions on collision, but apparently they don't work anymore and I can't find replacements.

Alternative Exit
- Press a button to step out of a car at speed instead of throwing yourself from it. Makes for some cool action shots.
Ambient EntityFX
- Adds more dust motes, flying trash and other ambient effects to various locations. I've cut out the part that overhauls the animal spawns and AI, because gently caress getting mauled by even more mountain lions.
Ambient Weapons
- Pick up dynamic objects like trash cans, boxes, surf boards and such, and use them as melee weapons or throw them at peds.
Baka's Realistic Weapon Sounds
- Required for Rippler's Realism. Makes guns sound like they do in HEAT, basically, and adds ricochet sounds.
Build A Mission
- Does what it says.
Disarm
- Shooting a dude in the hand makes him drop his weapon.
Enhanced Native Trainer
- Powerful trainer that allows you to spawn peds, objects, vehicles, etc., change weather and time of day, spawn bodyguards and play animations, and much more.
Euphoria Ragdoll Overhaul
- Totally overhauls the Euphoria system with much more realistic responses to getting shot, hit by cars, tripping and pretty much everything else.
GoreV
- Adds gnarly exit wounds like in Max Payne 3.
Grab & Throw Peds
- Yes.
GTAV Mod Manager
- Manager that enables mods via symlinks, blocks GTA V in the Windows Firewall and allows you to run Online without mods so you don't get banned on accident.
Map Editor
- Expands heavily on the built-in map editor, allowing you to build detailed scenes with new props.
Native UI
- Required for several mods.
Object Spawn Unlocker
- Enables even more objects in the Map Editor.
OpenCamera
- Ever been annoyed by the restrictive camera range in the Rockstar Editor? Now you're only limited by the draw distance.
OpenIV
- Required for OpenCamera, as well as adding all the necessary files to archives.
PC Trainer V
- Another powerful trainer with some different options.
Raider's Blood, Violence, Ragdoll & Destruction Overhaul
- I've picked out the gunshot wounds, enhanced fire generation and system for applying wound decals on peds hit by cars, the overhauled weapons and melee system and whatever else this mod added have been thrown out.
Rippler's Realism
- Totally overhauls the damage, firing rate and everything else related to weapons. Bullet impacts kick up more dust, sparks and debris. Also removes tracers from all but the heavy guns.
Scene Director
- Powerful tool for setting up scenes. Direct peds to do your bidding.
ScriptHookV
- Enables mods.
ScriptHookV .NET
- Enables different mods.
Skin Control
- Change the model and skin of your character, including building one from scratch like in GTA:O. Also has the ability to save presets.
Vehicle Booster
- Remember how you could boost in different directions in Sleeping Dogs to smash into other vehicles? This does exactly that.

Any suggestions welcome! It's not going to be as easy to install as I envisioned, unless I share the archives with the files already added, which would make the pack like 5 GB and probably draw the ire of Rockstar.

SplitSoul fucked around with this message at 15:20 on May 16, 2016

• Locked thread