Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
I just realised that Kimi is now second in the WDC lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
No action, Lewis is repentant.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Racist stewards letting Nico off the hook IMO.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

gret posted:

Racist stewards letting Nico off the hook IMO.

Well, he did nothing wrong to be fair

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Well, he did nothing wrong to be fair

Just like Hitler I suppose? Fascist.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

1500quidporsche posted:

If this actually happens kill me now.

:suicide:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Truthfully I'm just waiting on someone to alter that wheel throwing gif into a pacifier.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Just finished watching the race as I had to pause it half way through for awhile.

What a great loving race eh? Are Max the Second is surely going to go on to win multiple world championships. I am so pleased for the lad and he won that race with merit and performance and was not fazed one bit with a world champion on his tail for so long. Well done lad. You may have stole the looks from an unfortunate looking down syndrome frog, but you stole our hearts too.

Im not too fussed about Their Lewis's appalling petulant like driving today because not only did he take out Are Great Champion of 2016 he also took out himself which means there is no change in points and he has effectively with the righteousness and justice of fates karma puts Are Great Champion of 2016 one less race of the season to worry about #Their #petulance #aloof #oval office's ability to maybe close the points gap, if you believe in that kind of thing of course. Also its about time Their #oval office bully tactics completely back fired on him for once.

Great race, I loved it, perhaps the best of the season so far. Looking forward to Four Time in a Row Are Great Champion of 2016 Monaco Winner.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Nico is pissed

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

learnincurve posted:

Nico is pissed

Why? He net gained 7 points.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

:britain:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Instagram strikes again. #instagate #blessedfans

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Makes me ashamed to be a (according to some in this thread) racsist, fascist, misogynistic homophobic Brit. I guess you could also add 'traitorous' to that list too.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
Of course rosberg is angry. Hamilton didn't die despite his best efforts.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

FAROOQ posted:

Of course rosberg is angry. Hamilton didn't die despite his best efforts.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Regardless of fault I think if you are going that slow and try to cut someone off you are pretty much putting yourself in a position to get knocked out of the race and Rosberg needs to do much better.

Aqualung
Oct 10, 2005

Don't worry guys, Ron knows the guy who drives the crane.

Goetta posted:

Regardless of fault I think if you are going that slow and try to cut someone off you are pretty much putting yourself in a position to get knocked out of the race and Rosberg needs to do much better.

Yeah next time he should know his place. :ironicat:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I don't believe in F1 anymore. I'm off to join Hefe.

Sulman
Apr 29, 2003

What did you do that for?

Aqualung posted:

Max did so well today that Jos won't even have to beat him tonight.

Bet the missus is hiding though

cgfreak
Jan 2, 2013
Max is now statistically confirmed to be equal to Race Winner Pastor Maldonado (in the same race as well!), how does this make you feel Hefe?

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
not only does the dutch style dominate football, it has now also conquered f1 racing. beautiful.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

cgfreak posted:

Max is now statistically confirmed to be equal to Race Winner Pastor Maldonado (in the same race as well!), how does this make you feel Hefe?

I didnt see Max saving people from a burning building straight after the race though, so Pastor still has the morality points over Max.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Oh my god I read 4 facebook comments and think I got cancer. Did you guys know Lewis intentionally steered into Rosburg to wreck him?

That was all Hamiltons fault fyi.

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.
Max's skills and Rickydongo's bitterness has made a lot of you lot look like right cunts.

I'm always right. Always

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Looks like red Bull have found their new Vettel and also the australian who must not be made fun of ever or his salty rear end bitch fans will report me is definitely now the new Mark 'shithouse' Webber.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Lol, first time front-row drivers have collided and retired on opening lap since Senna and Prost in 1990

I think?

e: nico: "[I was] making sure that I close the door in a way that he understands that there is not going to be the space"

MrMojok fucked around with this message at 19:27 on May 15, 2016

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Glad to see our Dan truly embracing the Webber role

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Aqualung posted:

I wonder if Nikki's hat is from the 1970s or if it's like the Seinfeld dad who always has new clothes, but they're still old.

Lauda looks at Donald Trump and says "You know, that poo poo looks good."

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

So rosberg was going slow because he put the car in the wrong mode at the start

Confirmed fraud, racist stewarts

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Skarsnik posted:

So rosberg was going slow because he put the car in the wrong mode at the start

Confirmed fraud, racist stewarts

And he still managed to pass his even bigger fraud teammate.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I think it may have been that wrong mode that splurged all his power in the first couple of corners and let him pass

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

track day bro! posted:

Looks like red Bull have found their new Vettel and also the australian who must not be made fun of ever or his salty rear end bitch fans will report me is definitely now the new Mark 'shithouse' Webber.

Who is that, idiot race?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
No it was some sort of pit lane limiter/limp home mode, acceleration was the usual up until a certain speed and then he thought "oop my car isn't going any faster than this", looked down and flicked the switch.

No matter what mode Nico was in Lewis' start was shite.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I'm really just guessing as it started harvesting way too early, and also I enjoy calling nico a fraud

A fraudberg if you will

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I'm not sure if anyone has picked up on this but if it were the pit lane limiter then the lights are going to start flashing on the back of the car.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
It was pretty bad that Ferrari couldn't win in a race without a Mercedes, makes you think Lonso was right in quitting them.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Pit lane limiter is a button I think, its some kind of harvesting power mode switch he got wrong

"Then coming out of Turn 3 I noticed I was down on engine power, which in hindsight was because I was in the incorrect mode, because I saw Lewis closing in.

Skarsnik fucked around with this message at 20:31 on May 15, 2016

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

It's not the pit lane limiter, otherwise half the field would have passed him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Helmut Marko is my hero

• Locked thread