Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
i dont need a booster, because i was born people-sized :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Is that a euphemism for getting lifted?

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
generally boosters are for people sized people too, when they are 3

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

I have a question!

Why is Skarner top a thing, and how do people actually win lanes with that?

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
the hell have you seen skarner top? Season 3?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

skarner top was actually decent before they put 25% of his power budget into a mario party minigame

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

I've seen it twice in a row and both times Skarner won lane. First time I thought it's just soloQ bullshit, but the second time I thought this was a "thing" now.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Just had the privilege of camping the #1 akali NA

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
this is the funniest league video ive seen in months

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPG2JcPV-8g

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I love Kshaway's stuff. It always brightens my day.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

NTT posted:

this is the funniest league video ive seen in months

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPG2JcPV-8g

the part with heimerdinger was the saddest thing

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

man i went from plat 2 30 lp to plat 4 30 lp this weekend, that was pretty unlucky

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

Servaetes posted:

Keebster isn't unique to this as any one of us mediocre shits that hit diamond in the past two or three years wouldn't shut the hell up about it

as a diamond player I'm qualified to say as a diamond player that this is true about diamond players

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2188525188/34336434?tab=overview

(the double sheen had nothing to do with why i was 11 and 1)

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.
speaking of sheen, is there ever a situation where you'd be better off building triforce instead of frosty fist on ez

e: lmfao 6 minute manamune

Hashtag Yoloswag fucked around with this message at 05:09 on May 16, 2016

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I like ER / Triforce more than Manamune / IBG on Ezreal but I am a mere pleb with many wacky build ideas.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
http://plays.tv/video/57394576bc39dee8f0/clown-fiesta

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

the only thing i dislike about blue build now that i've had a chance to try it out in ranked is that it takes ages to ramp up in damage. on the other hand, being able to keep the big man with 50 health bars from running at you and punching your face in is nice

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Clown fiesta is one of the greatest turns of phrase that has ever emerged from the gaming community.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Hashtag Yoloswag posted:

the only thing i dislike about blue build now that i've had a chance to try it out in ranked is that it takes ages to ramp up in damage. on the other hand, being able to keep the big man with 50 health bars from running at you and punching your face in is nice

I know this is going to sound lovely and I don't mean it to be, but a lot of Ezreals damage comes from hitting abilities and keeping that attack speed up.

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

This thread is beneath my talent, but I....shall elevate it.
Nunu sure is a champion. Whether or not I actually did anything in that game I do not know, but I sure did toss snowballs at people.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Kooriken posted:

Nunu sure is a champion. Whether or not I actually did anything in that game I do not know, but I sure did toss snowballs at people.

Nunu is awesome. AP Nunu gets more raging than any other hero, even Singed. I've never seen someone keep a calm demeanor after being zoned out of lane by one offensive spell and Yeti Punch.

In teamfights you're pretty much a magnet for crowd control that would otherwise be hitting carries, and if you dont get disabled out of your ult then you get to enjoy a triple-pentakill if you -really- catch the enemy team out of position.

Also make sure to counterjungle constantly, you get cool buffs for doing so, and Nunu can't be killed if caught by one person in a jungle.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

rabidsquid posted:

I know this is going to sound lovely and I don't mean it to be, but a lot of Ezreals damage comes from hitting abilities and keeping that attack speed up.

nah i know that, i mean more that without getting ahead early you're gonna be sitting on a tear and a sheen for a while

tbf i've played like 5 games of him in SR and like 10-15 in ascension last time he was free so i've probably misjudged him or don't have the experience to really comment

e: basically what i mean is i tend to feel really, really weak until i have manamune, IBG and BoRK completed, which might mean i'm playing too passively in lane or just suck rear end at using his kit to duel?

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
A Gamer Girl [Girl]: whats ur fav kat skin
A Goon Sire [GOON]: the one where she wears those pants
A Gamer Girl [Girl]: what pants
A Goon Sire [GOON]: those carry pants

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Holy poo poo I loving love middlesticks. Zed couldn't do ANYTHING to me.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Tonight I was reminded that I am still a very spiteful person in soloQ and that the report feature is probably functionally useless except for maybe catching psychopaths and teenagers.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I've opened like 40 chests and I have 1 gemstone. It takes 10 to unlock that Annie skin. What is the point of gemstones???

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
To unlock the Annie skin

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

I've opened like 40 chests and I have 1 gemstone. It takes 10 to unlock that Annie skin. What is the point of gemstones???

To make you buy an absurd amount of chests in order to get a skin.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
if you were to use cait's ult on someone who uses teleport across the map, does the ult just bend towards the champ or what

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

if you were to use cait's ult on someone who uses teleport across the map, does the ult just bend towards the champ or what

Something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qmf7mvnoKE

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Considering Ahri somehow gains 6 levels between the back and the teleport I sadly suspect that is not an accurate depiction of what happens.

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

Considering Ahri somehow gains 6 levels between the back and the teleport I sadly suspect that is not an accurate depiction of what happens.

Welp. Still though, the bullet will curve if you tp/return to base. Here's one that's still probably staged but has the benefit of showing the whole ult:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG6DOahG8es

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Kooriken posted:

Welp. Still though, the bullet will curve if you tp/return to base. Here's one that's still probably staged but has the benefit of showing the whole ult:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG6DOahG8es

The follow-up video is basically perfect in every way.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

hey can i get a refresh course on ability flashed autos

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Luna Was Here posted:

hey can i get a refresh course on ability flashed autos

http://plays.tv/video/57399a378524ce6b77/magnetic-bindings

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

RealFoxy posted:

I have opened probably only 20 chests and gotten 3 gemstones but I just turn them into a chest and key because as cool as that skin is, and as lucky as I have been to get these, gently caress that.

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/133671870/200186272?tab=overview

I built the AP jungle item on Hecarim, on purpose, because I saw some random dude's match history who was doing well with it. And I did well with it. I'm no statistician but this is the perfect build.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

thanks a ton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

Plat 5 :toot:

I know it's not that great, but after getting mostly carried to Gold 5 last season and being pretty bad at the game as recent as 6 months ago, feels good.

• Locked thread