Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Nirvikalpa posted:

Everyone is open game on GBS except for troons
Allow me to sincere post for a sec: If you're going to post really hateful stuff it's only remotely excusable if you're actually funny and whatever you're doing isn't horribly played out. This is why some can tolerate otherwise reprehensible views being expressed like alt-right /pol/ memes or Sam Hyde's stand-up comedy acts or this Big Dog t-shirt. I'm obviously not fan of trigger warning/safe space/tumblr bullshit but "LOL TRIGGERED" is pretty lazy and it's clear there are quite a few posters who confuse raging against troons or fat people or anime likers or whatever with actually being funny or likable or entertaining but what would gbs be without not just beating dead horses but thoroughly pulverizing, atomizing, disassembling them at the molecular level, reassembling the horse and then demolishing it again until the heat death of the universe.

Reasonable fun-having fun person: haha, look at this wacky thing. lol
Creepy dead horse beater: Wow, that sure is hosed up. Why haven't we nuked them again yet? Listen here bud, Japan deserved 3/11. So anyway, when do we stake out this internet weirdo's house and arrange to ruin their already hosed up life, tormenting them even further beyond sanity? Also, let's kill his dog that'll show him.
Everyone else: :staredog: :catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Al Cowens posted:

Allow me to sincere post for a sec: If you're going to post really hateful stuff it's only remotely excusable if you're actually funny and whatever you're doing isn't horribly played out. This is why some can tolerate otherwise reprehensible views being expressed like alt-right /pol/ memes or Sam Hyde's stand-up comedy acts or this Big Dog t-shirt. I'm obviously not fan of trigger warning/safe space/tumblr bullshit but "LOL TRIGGERED" is pretty lazy and it's clear there are quite a few posters who confuse raging against troons or fat people or anime likers or whatever with actually being funny or likable or entertaining but what would gbs be without not just beating dead horses but thoroughly pulverizing, atomizing, disassembling them at the molecular level, reassembling the horse and then demolishing it again until the heat death of the universe.

Creepy dead horse beater: Wow, that sure is hosed up. Why haven't we nuked them again yet? Listen here bud, Japan deserved 3/11. So anyway, when do we stake out this internet weirdo's house and arrange to ruin their already hosed up life, tormenting them even further beyond sanity? Also, let's kill his dog that'll show him.

well don't hold back, man, tell us how you really feel

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Al Cowens posted:

Hi Al Cowens, it's me, Spud.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Hi.

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

wanting to remove/replace pieces of yourself for no viable, medical reason is crazy UNLESS sex is involved, then it's a bold statement concerning gender roles and modern sexuality

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
put yer tits away

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im a hotel :)

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Foo Diddley posted:

well don't hold back, man, tell us how you really feel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKpQgEyjNdM

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Kingfish posted:

Its fishmech

holy lol

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

well son of a bitch. that's me told

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
The thing is, to Scientologists, it absolutely is a big deal. Their entire deal is they want to be seen as a legitimate religion. When you put scare quotes around the word "engram", you're casually dismissing their identity. You can absolutely believe that space demons aren't actually real, but don't be a dick about it

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Maoist Pussy posted:

The thing is, to Scientologists, it absolutely is a big deal. Their entire deal is they want to be seen as a legitimate religion. When you put scare quotes around the word "engram", you're casually dismissing their identity. You can absolutely believe that space demons aren't actually real, but don't be a dick about it

"Respect is obligatory" - every authoritarian ever

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
past a certain point it stops being all that ironic and it becomes what you're actually saying, hth

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I *AM* a huge prick, dang!

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Molothecat posted:

wanting to remove/replace pieces of yourself for no viable, medical reason is crazy UNLESS sex is involved, then it's a bold statement concerning gender roles and modern sexuality

I want robot arms.

Don't judge me.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Orkin Mang posted:

im a hotel :)

That would explain the men going in and out all day.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Facebook Aunt posted:

That would explain the men going in and out all day.

lol

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Al Cowens posted:

Anime is bad and Japan deserves to be obliterated for unleashing this filth. It may not be funny, but it's true.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

phasmid posted:

"Respect is obligatory" - every authoritarian ever

"If you want to know who rules you, find out who you can't make fun of, and then ask them for a picture of me, lol!! too easy!!!!" -Probably Nooner

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Whoever that idiot telling the op how to make an (very very slightly) entertaining thread should gently caress off back to dnd.

I don't prescribe to your bullshit tone policing. Hug box is anywhere else but here tia.

That "wlman" grabbing that guys "neck" looks more like Brock Samson in a wig.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Mods are absolutely fascist

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
muh postin rights

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*that song from the hunger game*

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I just want to make fun of everyone equally. Trans, fats, trans fats, star trek pedos, bronies, Steven universe autists, the list goes on and on.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I yearn for the sweet release of death

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Same, except life is pretty ok

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Let him speak!

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I dun wanna anymore

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Nothing should be beyond humor's grasp

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

various cheeses posted:

Nothing should be beyond humor's grasp

I'm gay

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Mayor Glowku posted:

I yearn for the sweet release of death

take heart in that as long as you can walk a mile without having a heart attack you'll pretty much outlive everyone you listed by several decades

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

The White Dragon posted:

take heart in that as long as you can walk a mile without having a heart attack you'll pretty much outlive everyone you listed by several decades

Thanks fucker I can't even walk. I'm trans runner and can only move by running. Thanks

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

The White Dragon posted:

i am a brony and i can jog a 5K without dying but I am also deeply ashamed of enjoying a cartoon that only seems to be enjoyed by colossal, oh-my-god-here-they-come faggots so use this information however you choose

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Wulfolme posted:

i am a brony and i can jog a 5K without dying but I am also deeply ashamed of enjoying a cartoon that only seems to be enjoyed by colossal, oh-my-god-here-they-come faggots so use this information however you choose

It's called a canter.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

spacetoaster posted:

http://www.latimes.com/local/abcarian/la-me-ra-transgender-zoey-tur-20150724-column.html

You see, grabbing someone by the neck and threatening to send them home in an ambulance is what any woman would do.

“I reacted like any woman would react,” Tur said Thursday.
I mean have you met my wife! :v:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Wulfolme posted:

Boys I found us a brony. The usual treatment?

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Funky See Funky Do posted:

It's called a canter.

no see that's a three-beat run that's sort of a slow motion gallop, what i'm talking about is a trot which is two-beat and more different than you would think. quadruped movement gets really goddamn complicated

wait a minute im not a horse, none of this is even relevant

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Wulfolme posted:

:qq: :qq: :qq::qq: :qq: :qq::qq: :qq: :qq::qq: :qq: :qq:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Wulfolme posted:

no see that's a three-beat run that's sort of a slow motion gallop, what i'm talking about is a trot which is two-beat and more different than you would think. quadruped movement gets really goddamn complicated

Trap sprung

Get a rope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Mange Mite posted:

Trap sprung

Get a rope

it's common loving knowledge here in my native GBS dude, bronies come up a lot and i offer up my regrettable firsthand knowledge and it always fires the thread up a fair bit

people give me poo poo about it in serious threads and it fills me with a disgusting enthusiasm because i cannot love myself and so seek out emotional passion to leech from others and such strong hate serves the purpose quite nicely

• Locked thread