Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land

mcmagic posted:

A legendary 7-11 land.

Equipment: Forehead Dot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Chandra gets a tan on Kaladesh, becomes permanently brown

apistat
Nov 4, 2004

Meet you on the roof?
My money is on it either being a hamfisted reincarnation mechanic, or having not-Ganesh being able to block an additional three creatures.

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

apistat posted:

My money is on it either being a hamfisted reincarnation mechanic, or having not-Ganesh being able to block an additional three creatures.

How about an artifact creature that, when you sac it and another artifact creature, gets you Mecha-Shiva.

GEExCEE
Sep 19, 2012

I'm already offended

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

Bring back wasteland, with a photorealistic image of the Ganges river as art

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
"Sacrifice a Cow" theme.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
Dell Computer

Artifact

Tap, Tap a Call Center Employee you control: Tap target creature for as long as Dell Computer and Call Center Employee are tapped

You may choose to not untap Dell Computer and a Call Center Employee

ThePeavstenator fucked around with this message at 17:51 on May 16, 2016

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

RubberJohnny posted:

I wonder if they'll reprint Hangarback Walker.

Instead they will reprint everyone's favorite Origins planeswalker, Jace, Vryn's Prodigy.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

RubberJohnny posted:

I wonder if they'll reprint Hangarback Walker.

Their reprint policy is to not reprint cards you already have because then you don't go buy them. So I doubt it.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
Rebound makes another return, but in an effort to make it seem like they aren't rehashing the mechanic so quickly they rename it "thank you come again".

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Contraptions wizards please.

Weird hybrid totem armor artifact creature contraptions please wizards.

Telex
Feb 11, 2003

great how you guys prove the stereotype of poorly socialized nerds with some non-ironic racist shitposting on a set that ain't even out.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Telex posted:

great how you guys prove the stereotype of poorly socialized nerds with some non-ironic racist shitposting on a set that ain't even out.

Your read on that was really non ironic racism?

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Man, we said some racist poo poo and now this guy thinks we're racists. What a rube!

Telex
Feb 11, 2003

mcmagic posted:

Your read on that was really non ironic racism?

is this the apologetic "no no, i'm making FUN of racist bullshit" post that says you're not being racist at all?

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

Telex posted:

is this the apologetic "no no, i'm making FUN of racist bullshit" post that says you're not being racist at all?

Racism is just a word.

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

Telex posted:

You do realize you're posting on SomethingAwful.com right?

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
This is my pretend outrage.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
Hi, I'm Trick Jarrett and I need to explain to you Why Leaks Hurt™. Having things spoiled immediately instead of through our carefully crafted, slow-trickle marketing machine ruins our carefully laid plans. The obvious evolution of this plan is our new strategy: compressing every single Magic announcement into two days a year.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Angry Grimace posted:

Hi, I'm Trick Jarrett and I need to explain to you Why Leaks Hurt™. Having things spoiled immediately instead of through our carefully crafted, slow-trickle marketing machine ruins our carefully laid plans. The obvious evolution of this plan is our new strategy: compressing every single Magic announcement into two days a year.

Today was pretty meh. I'm much more excited for spoiler season.

fomo sacer
Feb 14, 2007

Edit: never mind

fomo sacer fucked around with this message at 19:40 on May 16, 2016

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

This is why y'all are terrible, fyi

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT HOW NOT BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE ON THE ROAD IS JUST LIKE BEING A JEW AT A NAZI GATHERING BECAUSE I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOT BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND WHEN PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT IS JUST LIKE GENOCIDE

Telex posted:

Feel free to get outraged because that's your right and everything, but if you ever actually hung out in here you would know that the people speaking are usually pretty anti-bullshit and were having a time like you do on the something awful comedy forums.

I'm a pretty loving squishy Care Bear when it comes to that poo poo but none of that was in terribly poor taste and there are way worse things on this site to get upset about. If you can't handle us mocking awful ppl maybe get a helmet and go to FB or neo pets duder. The question was "what awful poo poo will wizards do to upset cool ppl" and you're acting like we are all masturbating furiously to birth of a nation...

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Angry Grimace posted:

i'm glad of it

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

PleasantDirge posted:

Feel free to get outraged because that's your right and everything, but if you ever actually hung out in here you would know that the people speaking are usually pretty anti-bullshit and were having a time like you do on the something awful comedy forums.

I'm a pretty loving squishy Care Bear when it comes to that poo poo but none of that was in terribly poor taste and there are way worse things on this site to get upset about. If you can't handle us mocking awful ppl maybe get a helmet and go to FB or neo pets duder. The question was "what awful poo poo will wizards do to upset cool ppl" and you're acting like we are all masturbating furiously to birth of a nation...

okay can someone point out actual racism WOTC has done in the past, cause otherwise it is kind of lame tbh

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
4-color Commander decks, that's neat, I almost wish I still cared about commander.

What are the odds on a Legacy playable 4-color card?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Entropic posted:

4-color Commander decks, that's neat, I almost wish I still cared about commander.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Entropic posted:

Ignoring hybrid, considering that a 4 color card, by definition, costs 4, I'm going to go with "very low"

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Entropic posted:

JTMS is barely played in Legacy... So, yeah..

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

mandatory lesbian posted:

okay can someone point out actual racism WOTC has done in the past, cause otherwise it is kind of lame tbh

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=1488

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

Elyv posted:

Ignoring hybrid, considering that a 4 color card, by definition, costs 4, I'm going to go with "very low"

Rhys the Redeemed is 2 colour and costs 1!

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

mandatory lesbian posted:

They think Japanese people look like this:

Thisuck
Apr 29, 2012

Spoilers
Pillbug
MECHA SHIVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who's going to GP LA this weekend? Also the BW Eldrazi bears deck is fun as hell to play, and I'll be running that in the GP, I need to win it so I can yell on stream that it's Eldrazi Bears and not Eldrazi Taxes and go off on a spiel about how Wizards don't allow for fun deck names.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

Telex posted:

I felt like I was reading an imgur comments section for a little bit there.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
Thank you white people you have saved us people of Hindustan for a second time, this time from the insidious forces of jokes.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Thisuck posted:

MECHA SHIVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who's going to GP LA this weekend? Also the BW Eldrazi bears deck is fun as hell to play, and I'll be running that in the GP, I need to win it so I can yell on stream that it's Eldrazi Bears and not Eldrazi Taxes and go off on a spiel about how Wizards don't allow for fun deck names.

You can't call your deck "Bears' when the 2 best cards in the deck aren't bears.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

mcmagic posted:

You can't call your deck "Bears' when the 2 best cards in the deck aren't bears.

Actually, I think you'll find he can call his deck whatever he wants

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Elyv posted:

Actually, I think you'll find he can call his deck whatever he wants

i'm gonna call it names and make it cry like a baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land

Telex posted:

You must be a hit at parties

• Locked thread