Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ledenko
Aug 10, 2012
Lock this thread and call it "EVE Online: We didn't need this thread anyway" :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Goatman Sacks posted:

He's quadriplegic. A few years ago the Martini Media Emporium empire of evil doxxing coordinated to get him an awesome new van.

What truly awful people you all are

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.

Ledenko posted:

Lock this thread and call it "EVE Online: We didn't need this thread anyway" :mad:

Eve Online: Thread Already Replaced.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Eve Online: Already Replaced, Lost, Re-conquista'd

8 11 FAX and 4 5 Dreads. Butchers bill for todays activities is drat near even (I think- our new kb is balls) in your sides favor.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 02:51 on May 17, 2016

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Xolve posted:

Mukk's vanity fleet got owned, truly the end of the Legion.

hmmmm

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
54 to 80, the 54 mostly in welpcanes vs the retard fits your guys use yeah that sounds even

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Posted it himself so it was free.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

54 to 80, the 54 mostly in welpcanes vs the retard fits your guys use yeah that sounds even

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=1442&b=7032960&e=1530&t=buvfaabaaaaaaaq

I'm sure the hivemind on theorycraft mountain in goonlandia has a far better, more efficient FAX fit. Except they don't- because you guys never do.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Xolve posted:

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=1442&b=7032960&e=1530&t=buvfaabaaaaaaaq

I'm sure the hivemind on theorycraft mountain in goonlandia has a far better, more efficient FAX fit. Except they don't- because you guys never do.

yeah im sure waffles is on our side :confused:

also your intense bitterness is showing, you guys got your fight but lost it real hard deal with it

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

yeah im sure waffles is on our side :confused:

also your intense bitterness is showing, you guys got your fight but lost it real hard deal with it

:shrug: I had fixed it, the link didn't update :iiam:

Except it wasn't 'the fight'- and while we lost, it's not nearly the big deal you want it to be.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

you guys got your fight but lost it real hard deal with it

drat really? Rip the MBC super fleet.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

so what exactly was pl doing that caused a bunch of insufficiently supported caps to be tooling around saranen again

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
oh look horde to defend their owners here too :shobon:

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

evilweasel posted:

so what exactly was pl doing that caused a bunch of insufficiently supported caps to be tooling around saranen again

Hubris.

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Yall just had a Nyx tackled on your staging station and lost it because you didn't bother leaving the safety of your undock. A single dude MJD your entire fleet away from the Nyx. :allbuttons:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

it's hubris the first time

what is it the second time

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

evilweasel posted:

Mukk had formed a vanity fleet that needed combat testing, and got what he wanted- perhaps not the way he had envisioned it going.

It was a good win for you guys, hopefully you get more.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=1442&b=7034380&e=137&t=ufrefaaq&ro=119.2 an actual br that doesn't span back like 7 loving hours

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

YouTuber posted:

Yall just had a Nyx tackled on your staging station and lost it because you didn't bother leaving the safety of your undock. A single dude MJD your entire fleet away from the Nyx. :allbuttons:

Agreed, Goons never undock.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Xolve posted:

Mukk had formed a vanity fleet that needed combat testing, and got what he wanted- perhaps not the way he had envisioned it going.

It was a good win for you guys, hopefully you get more.

lol i should have kept my quote of your original post, but the hivemind in me decided to wait instead

there's unchill, and then there's antichill, and then there's "holy poo poo PL lost a fight, TO THE THREAD"

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
How close was that titan to dying?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

does anyone have a few hundred hurricanes they feel like selling cheap

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Goatman Sacks posted:

It wasn't.

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Goatman Sacks posted:

Who knows, UI desynced for a bunch of people, only your side really knows. I've been getting that kind of poo poo even in quiet systems so I can only imagine how hosed it gets in max tidi.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
last i saw anyone say was 50-60% armor

Jegan Ace
May 6, 2014

Every non-lethal catapult launch is a triumph

:corrupt:
Who the gently caress is Stunt and why is he an anime master

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Xolve posted:

Without sounding like an rear end in a top hat- is Gommel disabled?

Yes, he's got a really loving impressive setup with Dragon, IR LED trackers for a mouse, and a sip/puff straw setup that if you didn't know it and weren't really looking out, you wouldn't notice that he is disabled in any way. Hell, I didn't know until I saw the posts on Goonfleet about Gommel trying to win a new van to replace the busted POS he was having to use due to vans set up with accessibility ramps costing 50-60,000 USD.

https://www.themittani.com/features/gommel-noxs-imperium-and-accessiblegamer-story

Old poo poo and also on Your Most Hated Enemy's EVE Site, but it's a good article.

Dekaar
Mar 31, 2012

last i saw anyone say was 50-60% armor

If you are talking about the Erebus it was around 40% maybe lower.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
So I guess the reddit narrative (and thus the narrative of half the posters itt) is going to be "PL actually won because they could have lost more but goons didnt' feed their titans dread kills"

that's the most I'm able to make that make sense.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
i did say "last i saw" :colbert:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

did nobody inform this intrepid young pl gent about these new capital plates i've heard so much about : https://zkillboard.com/kill/54047806/

i've seen clownshoes that tanked about that much damage

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

evilweasel posted:

did nobody inform this intrepid young pl gent about these new capital plates i've heard so much about : https://zkillboard.com/kill/54047806/

You just don't understand how much better that fit is than ours. It's all the sisi testing they're doing.

e; speaking of people who aren't aware of the new cap mods

https://zkillboard.com/kill/54048410/

Eminai fucked around with this message at 03:52 on May 17, 2016

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

i see that when xolve said that this fleet needed some testing he wasnt kidding

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

evilweasel posted:

i see that when xolve said that this fleet needed some testing he wasnt kidding

i already got on that dude

nessin
Feb 7, 2010
Not even 10 minutes since the fight ended and the entire undock is either clear or nearly organized into a couple mtu/noctis pilots. We may be dead, but we can sure hoover better than anyone else in the game.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

evilweasel posted:

That's silly, silly thinking. Ditto for putting capital neuts on a ship. Only the Hivemind on Theorycraft Mountain in Goonlandia would consider such a silly idea.

E: PS: Don't forget that naglfars now get bonuses to shield tanking

ullerrm fucked around with this message at 04:02 on May 17, 2016

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

nessin posted:

Not even 10 minutes since the fight ended and the entire undock is either clear or nearly organized into a couple mtu/noctis pilots. We may be dead, but we can sure hoover better than anyone else in the game.

There were people looting during the fight :v:

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!
For those who didn't get the broadcast sent out just before the latest cap massacre

Victory in the North - Mission Accomplished for TEST

By now you have all gathered that the war with CFC is winding down. The goals of this war were not just to take CFC’s space from them, but to break them apart and expose to their line members the hypocrisy and lies they had been fed over the years by someone who quickly become the most toxic player to have ever played the game. In that sense, we could not have been more successful. Thanks to the efforts of each and every one of you, we crushed the CFC so decisively that they failed to put up any resistance after just a few weeks of fighting. Because of the work of brave investigative reporters such as Disgroontled and Lemba, the truth has been revealed to the average CFC line member, and everyday hundreds more wake up and realize that this is a loving video game and not NSA online. While the war vs. CFC is still not technically over, the invasion of CFC space has been basically brought to a successful conclusion. The challenge we face now is to hold the space against what remains of CFC, which will be an ongoing conflict for months as the last remaining retards slowly run out of kool-aid to drink.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

nessin posted:

don't forget the JF pilots literally doing runs while the fight was going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Fix Lag posted:

For those who didn't get the broadcast sent out just before the latest cap massacre

Victory in the North - Mission Accomplished for TEST

By now you have all gathered that the war with CFC is winding down. The goals of this war were not just to take CFC’s space from them, but to break them apart and expose to their line members the hypocrisy and lies they had been fed over the years by someone who quickly become the most toxic player to have ever played the game. In that sense, we could not have been more successful. Thanks to the efforts of each and every one of you, we crushed the CFC so decisively that they failed to put up any resistance after just a few weeks of fighting. Because of the work of brave investigative reporters such as Disgroontled and Lemba, the truth has been revealed to the average CFC line member, and everyday hundreds more wake up and realize that this is a loving video game and not NSA online. While the war vs. CFC is still not technically over, the invasion of CFC space has been basically brought to a successful conclusion. The challenge we face now is to hold the space against what remains of CFC, which will be an ongoing conflict for months as the last remaining retards slowly run out of kool-aid to drink.

holy poo poo

• Locked thread