Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

also ahahahahahaha good loving lord

PL pinging phorde telling them that the "next b-r5 is happening", PL jumping in all but two loving non-HAW dreads to shoot hurricanes, 12 fax dead, pgl literally declaring victory, and a victory lap glassing the sacrificial phorde ferox fleet in grindr

100b butcher bill for hostiles, what a night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
i really like test declaring they had anything to do with it

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

on one of the cargo-cult-y ovenside chats they had they literally said that if goons formed up more than 200 man fleets that the MBC would come and stomp us down

well we formed 824 guys, so i guess we are in violation of the MBC ACCEPTABLE FLEET NUMBERS

better feed us some more fax ahahahahaha

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
what was up with the crutches in the background of vily's room on the o7 show, did the pain train run over his legs

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

quote:

-Travis_Keikira/#horde- FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LOG INTO THE loving GAME FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!! ZULU MY FLEET GO !!!!!!!!!

:roflolmao:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

frozenpussy posted:

what was up with the crutches in the background of vily's room on the o7 show, did the pain train run over his legs

idk but it looked like rehab

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Glory of Arioch posted:

idk but it looked like rehab

how do you know what rehab looks like

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

frozenpussy posted:

how do you know what rehab looks like

i was in rehab for a crippling linux addiction :smithfrog:

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

I see nothing wrong with this. You did lose all your space and you only managed to win a battle in your staging system in lowsec. The entire brawl was meaningless and it's not like people can't replace Dreads and Carriers these days quite quickly. Losing 10-15 capitals may have broken E.R.A. back in 2006 but 10 years later it's almost a given you'll lose a triage if the fight gets heated enough.

I'm more interested in hearing about you guys doing something other than run interceptor fleets after this. Maybe kill MoA, them holding space is really irritating to me.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

YouTuber posted:

Maybe kill MoA, them holding space is really irritating to me.

which is why you aid them in everything they do

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

like if you guys wanna do a cease fire to go violate moa i can probably arrange that

just as long as we work opposite sides of course

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011

YouTuber posted:

I see nothing wrong with this. You did lose all your space and you only managed to win a battle in your staging system in lowsec. The entire brawl was meaningless and it's not like people can't replace Dreads and Carriers these days quite quickly. Losing 10-15 capitals may have broken E.R.A. back in 2006 but 10 years later it's almost a given you'll lose a triage if the fight gets heated enough.

I'm more interested in hearing about you guys doing something other than run interceptor fleets after this. Maybe kill MoA, them holding space is really irritating to me.

:smuggo: didn't want those caps anyway

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Glory of Arioch posted:

I've been considering dropping to Rens 911 after this current ISBAD deployment solely to loving obliterate those shitlords. Just interacting with them for 3 days has made me despise them and anyone passing through G-M saw me poo poo talking them in local.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

YouTuber posted:

I'm more interested in hearing about you guys doing something other than run interceptor fleets after this.

is that.... yes, yes I think it is music

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Glory of Arioch posted:

I think you under-estimate exactly how much isk is being doled out.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

YouTuber posted:

lol

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

YouTuber posted:

The entire brawl was meaningless and it's not like people can't replace Dreads and Carriers these days quite quickly.

tell me more about not fitting neuts on a hunting stratios

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Xolve posted:

I think you under-estimate exactly how much isk is being doled out.

who the gently caress said anything about isk

i'm talking about helping them take/defend sov

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Glory of Arioch posted:

who the gently caress said anything about isk

i'm talking about helping them take/defend sov

Wait I thought the slaves did the poo poo work while we sit on our chair like a fat capitalist laughing while we stuff boiled ribs into our mouths?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

YouTuber posted:

Wait I thought the slaves did the poo poo work while we sit on our chair like a fat capitalist laughing while we stuff boiled ribs into our mouths?

ah yes the hacking work that a Not-MOA alliance can do to defend timers such as:

(hint: your guys are covering their fleets as they defend sov)

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!
Don't be ridiculous; Pandemic Legion would never help Pandemic Horde, which is definitely not the bitch-tier alliance that does all the crappy work PL can't be arsed with.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

also the last couple of days / past week PL has actually been doing a lot of offensive hacking work, they're even flying my clownshoe nereus fit

i guess the meatshield is too tired to do it for you or something

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

like horde is down 20% actively logging in members (members that have logged in in the past week, not raw alliance membership) because, surprise surprise, burning the golden bridge of retreat is not a motivating force at all

so it makes sense that PL would have to do bitch sov work, then leave systems un-TCU'd for up to 72 hours until NCdot could finally waddle out of a Guristas Forsaken Hub long enough to evacuate a TCU from their cloacas

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Glory of Arioch posted:

also the last couple of days / past week PL has actually been doing a lot of offensive hacking work, they're even flying my clownshoe nereus fit

i guess the meatshield is too tired to do it for you or something

something has to tank better than their dreads

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

evilweasel posted:

something has to tank better than their dreads

yeah, that dread you linked doesn't even clear two clownshoesworth of damage taken

(context: in illum we now measure 200k DPS tanked as one "clownshoe" of damage, to gauge the fitness of a killmail against a t1 industrial)

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

but hey drone walkers will come and help right, they'll take the reins from phorde on that grunt sov work

oh wait they deployed to anchauttes what okay fine maybe they have some next-level entosis strat going on

oh wait they left after less than a week

Gearhead
Feb 13, 2007
The Metroid of Humor

YouTuber posted:

I've been considering dropping to Rens 911 after this current ISBAD deployment solely to loving obliterate those shitlords. Just interacting with them for 3 days has made me despise them and anyone passing through G-M saw me poo poo talking them in local.

In all seriousness, Rens 911 would make an amazing gimmick Minmatar faction warfare corp name. But such is the way of things.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

what was the scare figure for what IWI was paying PL to be a part of this war, 100b / week?

if so then lol whoops blew this week's budget

Regrettable Drunk
Nov 18, 2012
Good form guys, the irony of test annoucing a win as you guys were fighting in Saranen was pretty amusing.

Glory of Arioch posted:

what was the scare figure for what IWI was paying PL to be a part of this war, 100b / week?

if so then lol whoops blew this week's budget

I think they were SRP'ing them as well so I think they still make money.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Querns everything alright?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Bilirubin posted:

Querns everything alright?

quernsy are you okay

are you okay

are you okay quernsy

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
querns got into a fleet fight and now he's all amped up, like a child who got into a stash of red bulls he wont sleep for hours

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

I prescribe a nice glass of the whiskey of your choice. You're more amped up than I have ever seen you :ohdear:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

ahahahahahaha wow PL is mad

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
THIS MACH-INE KILLS FAXES

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

literally having a tantrum out in space right now because they lost 100b to a dead + gay alliance in lowsec

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo
Let's see, enemies declaring victory and leaving (TEST, other random garbage), enemies fighting each other instead of us (Snuff/Shadow Cartel, TISHU vs Culture), increased desperation from Horde as they can't decide between us being totally ineffective and begging for PL to save them (or now having PL beg to get bailed out from 'the next BR-5'), GSF and friends retaining the ability to flashform 3 fleets to facefuck overconfident bad guys with.

It's almost like we spelled out that we'd be executing a Fabian strategy and have done exactly that since the C02 backstab, and all what we've predicted is coming to pass.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Glory of Arioch posted:

ahahahahahaha wow PL is mad

boy the forums are on fire tonight :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget