Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

No it's the fact your never shut up about either racism or doxxing in the goonfleetswarm community. All you do here is pitch your youtube videos or feed your ego by dousing yourself in moral turpitude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
http://i.imgur.com/whFvEY9.webm

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Unfunny Poster posted:

God forbid I say that someone being a racist is wrong, or you know the whole "let's harass this chick over a game" etc. is lovely behavior you tolerated. No, no no, in fact it's me trying to metagame~~ the SomethingAwful thread for EVE Online away from whatever stupid slapfight people are having over a video game and not the former at all.

:laffo:

Get over yourself you delusional pissant.

no it's you being a lying shitlord, you tried to bait people into defending it as a distraction and people were like nope, agree that is bad and you were all flustered and so now you've decided to lie and claim that no, people defended it

i don't know what is wrong with you that you've decided to make poo poo up and smear people irl because you're mad at space videogames but you made a claim and i have definitively knocked it down because you're you want to try to feel superior and make vile poo poo up about people

i have not forgotten that you reacted to me proving you were wrong by choosing to make poo poo up about me, you are a personally vile shitlord and clearly not to be trusted. now that i've caught you lying again, one would hope you'd learn but i think we all know how likely that is

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

In hole squad we refer to the excessive love of blue loot collection as "claying" in honour of the wet fart of awoxers, Clay Hakaari.

That dude was really passionate about murdering the poo poo out of sleepers.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Carth Dookie posted:

In hole squad we refer to the excessive love of blue loot collection as "claying" in honour of the wet fart of awoxers, Clay Hakaari.

it was really impressive how poorly that awoxing went, I don't understand how he could have been so ineffective.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

evilweasel posted:

it was really impressive how poorly that awoxing went, I don't understand how he could have been so ineffective.

It's Clay Hakkari

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I think less of anyone who doesn't tell a boxxxy wannabe like jeffraider and donkeylips tribute voice actor grath telkin to shut the gently caress up on comms whenever they loving talk

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CommonShore posted:

You have plat. Find and link the posts.

I refer you to the post I already made in this thread on this specific issue less than two hours ago that you already read.

vyst posted:

No it's the fact your never shut up about either racism or doxxing in the goonfleetswarm community. All you do here is pitch your youtube videos or feed your ego by dousing yourself in moral turpitude.

I've talked about plenty of stuff outside of those two topics across this thread, and the others. Let alone the fact I don't event talk or post links to my videos in this thread. Fix Lag made the claim PL is the only racist group left in EVE, aside from mostly foreign culture groups, I simply provided examples that proved him to be wrong. Nothing horrific, just that his comment was incorrect but that seemed to have set EvilWeasel into a tizzy because of some hyperbole, and that cannot be tolerated in this thread.

evilweasel posted:

no it's you being a lying shitlord, you tried to bait people into defending it as a distraction and people were like nope, agree that is bad and you were all flustered and so now you've decided to lie and claim that no, people defended it

i don't know what is wrong with you that you've decided to make poo poo up and smear people irl because you're mad at space videogames but you made a claim and i have definitively knocked it down because you're you want to try to feel superior and make vile poo poo up about people

i have not forgotten that you reacted to me proving you were wrong by choosing to make poo poo up about me, you are a personally vile shitlord and clearly not to be trusted. now that i've caught you lying again, one would hope you'd learn but i think we all know how likely that is

This is a lot of speculation as to the intent of why I brought up something a year or so ago by someone who doesn't know why I brought it up and is pretending they do. Even if you're referring to me bringing it up today, it's still you making a bunch of speculation and pretending its fact. That's fine to do, just don't pretend its anything else.

Also the "make poo poo up and smear people irl" is a thing that's been done over EVE for over 10 years now, so why are you just now getting upset over it? For example, I'd personally love to know the name of this website Gorski & Zephyrine post their "neo-nazi" stuff on, something that is a pretty serious accusation given that Gorski's character name is publicly linked to his real life name. Moreso than your SA name to your real name, unless there's some SA:IRL Name list I've not seen. I'm also curious what was that evidence of Xander breaking the CSM NDA that was touted about being able to be shared by Sion & others but then suddenly disappeared when people asked for the proof. The latter one is pretty interesting since, in my profession, breaking an NDA prematurely is a pretty serious thing and again Xander's IRL name is linked to his EVE name.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 23:18 on May 17, 2016

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
flashback you concern troll.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I'm just happy to see you flying your true colors since you normally try to blend in as much as you're liable to be found out as a concern troll. I don't know why the poo poo you ever did poo poo for TMC

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
this thread right here is why we can't have nice things.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Carth Dookie posted:

nice name change

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
hahah he did it

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
Yeah no one wants to be a d-name even if they are a d-bag like he is.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Hello thread what has happened since I got home from wo...

:yikes:

dragonstalking
Oct 6, 2013

by Shine
http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=1442&b=7035547&e=210&t=baabqf

Wasn't there, have no idea how it went down, but i guess the good guys win again?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I didn't catch it until you made this post.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
:ohdear: it appears the moneyhive got kicked

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

quote:

Also the "make poo poo up and smear people irl" is a thing that's been done over EVE for over 10 years now, so why are you just now getting upset over it?

Hahaha hot drat. Well done everyone.

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

dragonstalking posted:

Wasn't there, have no idea how it went down, but i guess the good guys win again?

Nah, the good guys got their asses handed to them today. Looks like PL is still pretty good at flying subcaps, despite their atrocious showing in capitals yesterday.

nessin
Feb 7, 2010

dragonstalking posted:

We got our poo poo kicked in, but it was impressive how long we lived and how much we killed. There was so little organization on the other side that at times our logi were keeping up the primary targets from 3 or 4 different fleets at once.

And we probably would have lost the citadel, but thanks to TiDi and CCP it looks like that went online.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

dragonstalking posted:

basically mbc won the fight and held the field, but failed to kill the saranen citadel

they did knock down 9 others outside saranen though

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ok so the non-GSF guy might or might not be a liar but the bcast target for incursions has been worthlessjews forever and remains so; source: i just received a bcast today

seeing as how weaselior you can see every bcast that goes out im sure you can confirm. and some of our TOP MEN still like to call people and objects friend of the family.

on the other hand, we also generally accept that racism is bad and outside of the critically useful grandpas we shout down people who do it.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Nietzschean posted:

ok so the non-GSF guy might or might not be a liar but the bcast target for incursions has been worthlessjews forever and remains so; source: i just received a bcast today

Oh welp. Better shut down Goonfleet. We got us some weapons grade bigotry here.

Shade2142
Oct 10, 2012

Rollin'
We threw "Jew" around a lot in theta, but I haven't played since 2014. Maybe the loss of ju- changed things. I miss ju- and that guy who attempted to gank haulers with a stealth bomber; I think his name as Harry

Shade2142 fucked around with this message at 23:57 on May 17, 2016

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

vyst posted:

Oh welp. Better shut down Goonfleet. We got us some weapons grade bigotry here.

it directly counters the idea that "jew as an acceptable euphemism in gsf for money making" is not germane when it clearly is; see also, "jew claw," "jewbal," "jew squad," JU-rusalem, etc.

lets not be dense just because we might not be called on it. own up to bad stuff or actually do something about it imo, especially stuff that it as easy as "fire that guy" or "change that bcast target"

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Nietzschean posted:

it directly counters the idea that "jew is an acceptable euphemism in gsf for money making" is not germane when it clearly is; see also, "jew claw," "jewbal," "jew squad," etc.

lets not be dense just because we might not be called on it. own up to bad stuff or actually do something about it imo, especially stuff that it as easy as "fire that guy" or "change that bcast target"

It's really the fact that it's been there forever and deleting aliases is a real pain in the rear end because 98% of directors don't know how to do it because it's located on an obscure part of the website. The alias incursions still works, and I think incursionswarm. Also worthlessjews goes to theta too i think. In fact it might only go to theta? I can't look anymore.

Like i mean you're right, but grandstanding about it with a post on the SA forums instead of PMing an admin or a director to give ammo to critics makes you a dick.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shade2142 posted:

We threw "Jew" around a lot in theta, but I haven't played since 2014. Maybe the loss of ju- changed things. I miss ju- and that guy who attempted to gank haulers with a stealth bomber; I think his name as Harry

Harry Forever

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

vyst posted:

It's really the fact that it's been there forever and deleting aliases is a real pain in the rear end because 98% of directors don't know how to do it because it's located on an obscure part of the website. The alias incursions still works, and I think incursionswarm. Also worthlessjews goes to theta too i think. In fact it might only go to theta? I can't look anymore.

Like i mean you're right, but grandstanding about it with a post on the SA forums instead of PMing an admin or a director to give ammo to critics makes you a dick.

own it or change it, imo. either is morally and intellectually superior to pretending it doesnt exist and lying about it when called on it by an outsider just because they are an outsider

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster
This thread is nothing but concern-trollers who luv2club clutching at pearls and twisting the knife.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Nietzschean posted:

own it or change it, imo. either is morally and intellectually superior to pretending it doesnt exist and lying about it when called on it by an outsider just because they are an outsider

Nobodies lying about it. Just because you found an alias used once doesn't make an entire organization complicit of blatant bigotry. You did nothing other than assist in kicking a beehive that was relatively dormant. Be the change you want to see in the world, don't talk about it and hope someone else will fix it.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

vyst posted:

Nobodies lying about it. Just because you found an alias used once doesn't make an entire organization complicit of blatant bigotry. You did nothing other than assist in kicking a beehive that was relatively dormant. Be the change you want to see in the world, don't talk about it and hope someone else will fix it.

i do social research on racial and sexual minority issues and volunteer for lgbt organisations, but this has nothing to do with a space guild which can with a few keystrokes change a bcast target or fire a bigot

not sure what you are trying to win here by further engaging on this topic, there is no moral highground to be won with your argument. im pretty strictly a company man so its not like im going to gently caress off and write a drama post about it somewhere but lets call a spade a spade. either we give a poo poo and keystrokes will be made, or we dont and we should admit it.

Addamere fucked around with this message at 00:09 on May 18, 2016

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Narciss posted:

This thread is nothing but concern-trollers who luv2club clutching at pearls and twisting the knife.

...and just genuine bad posters like me -- can't forget us now!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Nietzschean posted:

i do social research on racial and sexual minority issues and volunteer for lgbt organisations,

Yea so do I. Big whoop.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

vyst posted:

Yea so do I. Big whoop.

way to be useful change; now back to the space guild drama above. if we give a poo poo then we should make easy changes, ie rename a bcast target and fire a couple of bigots; if we dont give a poo poo then why pretend - it very clearly isnt fooling people who on the outside care to call us out on it

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
*sigh* cant we just go back to the good ole days of the internet

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
it was nice when everyone was or acted like they were 8 and just discovered bad words, you know?

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
I'm glad everyone is devoting their free time to worthy causes. So can we get back to talking about space game or... ?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Nietzschean posted:

i do social research on racial and sexual minority issues and volunteer for lgbt organisations, but this has nothing to do with a space guild

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
http://i.imgur.com/8iygxv5.webm

• Locked thread