Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Podima posted:

did you catch the name of the town on the sign in the prologue

There was also a Doobie reference in the town victory post that no one seemed to notice. :(
And I think a bunch of people wandered off from the thread and didn't see the finale, which is bit of shame. :(
GIS and Photoshopping those images was way harder than I expected it to be, but I like the outcome. I'm vaguely suspicious that the scum's bombs in the picture are actually bongs. Maybe I should just learn to draw. :P

Thanks, all, for all the kind words! :kimchi: I'm really glad the game went well; I was certainly worried about it. You can see me get super panicked about it over and over again in the observer doc, haha. I really like that setup though. I use it a lot when I play in-browser. I will probably host it again here someday in the future.

The weird thing is, when I host browser games, or whatever you want to call them, there too, I get a lot of people complimenting my games. I honestly have no idea why people like my modding so much, but it definitely makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside, haha.

Too bad my IRL game turned out so poorly. I think take two will go better. It's a week of vacation now, so theoretically people should be free, but I know they won't be.

I think I will go ahead and do that Overwatch game. I'll finish up the second draft of the rules after this week, and then people can look at it. It's a *lot* of roles, so it's only vaguely Mafia; and also might just explode by Day 2, but it could be a lot of fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
yo just a fyi JakeP (?) did a OW mafia game recently.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Tommunist posted:

yo just a fyi JakeP (?) did a OW mafia game recently.

yeah it was pretty good :ocelot:

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Quidnose posted:

I'm thinking about running a BYOB Mafia this summer. Gonna check in with Fluffie Duckie in the next few weeks. GBS game was so good at getting in nice new blood why not keep the ball rolling????

Except Azuth, I hate you Azuth :argh:

:smith:

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Azuth is the best and quidnose is a jerk.............

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Shadow0 posted:

There was also a Doobie reference in the town victory post that no one seemed to notice. :(
And I think a bunch of people wandered off from the thread and didn't see the finale, which is bit of shame. :(
GIS and Photoshopping those images was way harder than I expected it to be, but I like the outcome. I'm vaguely suspicious that the scum's bombs in the picture are actually bongs. Maybe I should just learn to draw. :P

Thanks, all, for all the kind words! :kimchi: I'm really glad the game went well; I was certainly worried about it. You can see me get super panicked about it over and over again in the observer doc, haha. I really like that setup though. I use it a lot when I play in-browser. I will probably host it again here someday in the future.

The weird thing is, when I host browser games, or whatever you want to call them, there too, I get a lot of people complimenting my games. I honestly have no idea why people like my modding so much, but it definitely makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside, haha.

Too bad my IRL game turned out so poorly. I think take two will go better. It's a week of vacation now, so theoretically people should be free, but I know they won't be.

I think I will go ahead and do that Overwatch game. I'll finish up the second draft of the rules after this week, and then people can look at it. It's a *lot* of roles, so it's only vaguely Mafia; and also might just explode by Day 2, but it could be a lot of fun.

You did an awesome job modding and that game was fun. Would sign up for again.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
poo poo I didn't know this thread existed.

Hi everyone, sorry I'm so bad at mafia.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
it's okay, we all are

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

poo poo I didn't know this thread existed.

Hi everyone, sorry I'm so bad at mafia.

No one is good at mafia. No one

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
au contraire

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

everyone is bad at mafia but some people are more bad

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

(i am the baddest)

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
worse than bowmore? :eyepop:
worse than Cpig??????:eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

busb posted:

well i dunno about cpig.......

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I am the mafia king, mail me my crown and ready my throne.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

busb posted:

Worse than Sandwolf. :psypop:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I am good at mafia!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I believe I'm the third worst mafia player.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I would say I'm a slightly better than average mafia player, but only slightly.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

Worse than Sandwolf. :psypop:

who is this sandwolf u speak of

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh Sandwolf.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Sandwolf was as angry as me while as helpful as cpig in one of his less serious attempts. Don't get me started on how easy he was to catch when he rolled scum, though perhaps the same can be said of Quid...nose...............

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Tommunist posted:

who is this sandwolf u speak of

A Sandwolf. A Mafia player of the ancient world. This foe is beneath any of you.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Sandwolf is a cool guy

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

what about krell

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Rurea posted:

what about krell

krell is a top tier mafia player

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

busb posted:

krell is a top tier mafia player

come on bus b

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Tommunist posted:

come on bus b

on what? a piece of paper?

i'm not jetlam

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

busb posted:

on what? a piece of paper?

i'm not jetlam

i don't even want to ask about this one

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I've been on an Amazon used book binge lately and I will buy a used book for the next US poster god bless.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I'm an A US poster.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Keane I'd love a new book, anything you want to send along would be exquisite.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Spiros posted:

Keane I'd love a new book, anything you want to send along would be exquisite.

You've got it! Give me a few minutes!

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Ooh we should start a book swap. I will not buy, but will send off my own bookshelves, a book to the next US poster

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Ooh we should start a book swap. I will not buy, but will send off my own bookshelves, a book to the next US poster

This is a rad idea. Also, I am in the US. I will send you a book as well.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I worked out who Retro is :toot:

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Rarity posted:

I worked out who Retro is :toot:
congrats

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011