Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Pyroclastic posted:

My jorts were in fine form today, and local Fred Meyers had the Disney minifigs. I stopped by one near work, and they had 3 boxes, all opened, and mostly picked through. I didn't feel like feeling them all out, so I bought 48. Then on a whim, I stopped by the one near my house, and they had 4 boxes, all opened but two seemingly un-picked-through. I bought one.

I'll post again once I figure out what I have, but there were at least two people in here who wanted a set without doing the work or had more sense than money to buy a box.
I'll be selling them at cost plus shipping, which thanks to Fred Meyer's BOGO 40%, means they cost me $3.19 apiece plus $.29 tax. So, a set for $62.64 plus shipping, which I'm not sure how to estimate right now, but probably below $10 to the continental US.

Update:
Well, that was miserable. I opened up the 48 I compiled from picked-through boxes and didn't come up with a single set.
4 Stitch
5 Mr. Incredible
9(!) Aladdin
2 Mickey
1 Minnie
4 Syndrome
5 Genie
5 Peter Pan
1 Toy Story Alien
3 Daisy
3 Cheshire Cat
3 Donald
1 Buzz
1 Alice

Someone grabbed all the Maleficients, Ariels, Ursulas, and Hooks from the boxes. Anyone want any Aladdins?

Going to open up the hopefully-untouched box now.

I am still down for a set fyi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

Pyroclastic posted:

Ursula is crazy-easy to feel. She's by far the bulkiest, with her tentacles. A quick squeeze at worst, and you might even be able to just see it.

Lego Couscous Megathread - A quick squeeze at worst, and you might even be able to just see it

Van Dis
Jun 19, 2004
I took some of the leftover pieces I had from building max mixels and made some tiny urban scenes

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Van Dis posted:

I took some of the leftover pieces I had from building max mixels and made some tiny urban scenes

drat, son! Good work.

Ika
Dec 30, 2004
Pure insanity

Just FYI for anyone that is looking: I saw a box of the footballers at the supermarket today, already was somewhat picked over

E: Went to town today.
Store 1: Hadn't received any yet
Store 2: cleaned out, somebody bought everything
Store 3: limit 10 / person, had maybe 30 left out of the 400 or so they had gotten.
Store 4: Had 15 left.

I ended up with 16 figures, four are dupes so I still need four, if anyone is planning on trading.

E2: Apparently there are three different runs, with different bump codes. That explains why I had such bad luck trying to complete the set after I picked up 10 at the store with the limit.

Ika fucked around with this message at 20:27 on May 14, 2016

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

Met up with TheRage and featurecreep to give them their figs today, and grabbed another dozen to complete two more sets. I haven't opened them yet, but I'm pretty confident I got what I needed, so those other two goons (on mobile, can't easily check) who wanted to buy from me should be good.

Dogen
May 5, 2002

Bury my body down by the highwayside, so that my old evil spirit can get a Greyhound bus and ride

Pyroclastic posted:

Met up with TheRage and featurecreep to give them their figs today, and grabbed another dozen to complete two more sets. I haven't opened them yet, but I'm pretty confident I got what I needed, so those other two goons (on mobile, can't easily check) who wanted to buy from me should be good.

Me me, I was here first

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Pyroclastic posted:

Thanks again man! Was great meeting you!

featurecreep
Jul 23, 2002

Yes, Robinson, take the Major, the Robot, your wife and kids... but leave Will for my plea-- his education.

Pyroclastic posted:

Thanks again, it's nice to be able to skip the stress of completing a set for once!

We tried finding a Left Shark at that Lego Store but had no luck. Oh well, the search continues!

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

Pyroclastic posted:

Woo, nailed it. Got the 12 I was looking for, although I realized just now I needed a 13th for another Minnie if AllisonByProxy still wants that partial set.

Dogen and Omnibobb, we're good to go. Since I had to pay full retail for those last 4, it'll be 14 @ 3.48 ($48.72) and 4 @ 4.37 ($17.48), or $66.20 per set, plus shipping. PM me your addresses (or email me at pyroclastichawk at gmail). I'll try to nail down the shipping cost once I find an appropriate envelope and know what zip code they're going to.

Pastor Travis
Jun 5, 2008

Pyroclastic posted:

Woo, nailed it. Got the 12 I was looking for, although I realized just now I needed a 13th for another Minnie if AllisonByProxy still wants that partial set.

Dogen and Omnibobb, we're good to go. Since I had to pay full retail for those last 4, it'll be 14 @ 3.48 ($48.72) and 4 @ 4.37 ($17.48), or $66.20 per set, plus shipping. PM me your addresses (or email me at pyroclastichawk at gmail). I'll try to nail down the shipping cost once I find an appropriate envelope and know what zip code they're going to.

Would you sell me a

Stitch
Mr. Incredible
Aladdin
Syndrome
Genie
Peter Pan
Chesire Cat

Edit: Or whatever you have left of those.

Pastor Travis fucked around with this message at 00:00 on May 15, 2016

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Pyroclastic posted:

Emailed ya homie

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
So after extensive research on the subject I've come to conclusion that the only Lego set out right now with the smallest rubber tires they make is the Bane Lego Dimensions Pack. Does any know if there's some random Target polybag or some other small set with them? I know I could just get them on brick link or some such but it hardly seems worth it for four parts. (And I don't think Lego's customer service has them in stock either?)

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Disney Springs Lego store was a total zoo with zero Disney CMFs.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

featurecreep posted:

Thanks again, it's nice to be able to skip the stress of completing a set for once!

We tried finding a Left Shark at that Lego Store but had no luck. Oh well, the search continues!

I feel like I have at least 2 bagged Left Sharks downstairs. I'm in North Seattle.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Apparently the German footballer figs are available to order in the UK on Lego's website?

If we can't get a full box to share between goons it might be worth buying a full 16, going for the best and trading between ourselves.

Pirate Ken
Jul 1, 2006
I am super awesome.
I'd buy a single German footballer, USA, PM me if anyone ends up with some extras.

Ika
Dec 30, 2004
Pure insanity

Remind me If I don't get back to you on that, I've got half a dozen extras but I need to keep them until I've traded for the ones I'm missing.

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

Pastor Travis posted:

Would you sell me a

Stitch
Mr. Incredible
Aladdin
Syndrome
Genie
Peter Pan
Chesire Cat

Edit: Or whatever you have left of those.

Yup, I can do that. $24.36 before shipping. Email pyroclastichawk at gmail with an address and I'll try to puzzle out a shipping cost.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
Welp I knuckled under and bought goddamn Bane. Does anyone actually want the rest of the kit minus the rubber tires? I also had a moment of weakness and bought this set for myself:

It has three things I enjoy: ducks, owls, and the Creator series. I wish I had the funds to buy all of the Creator houses, they're pretty cool and remind me of what I used to build as a kid, endless houses and planes.

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
Had my first experience with CMF blind bags today after finally locating a Target nearby that had some (I just moved to a new state).

I got Shark Guy, Astronaut, and two Wrestlers, which were the ones I wanted the absolute least. But hey, I had fun! The local store had 15 and 13, and no Disney, which was a bummer.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Forget the Disney line! S16 is just around the corner...

:sotw::sotw::sotw:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

The_Doctor posted:

Mr Banana Grabber?

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Zodack posted:

Shark Guy

the ones I wanted the absolute least.

What
How
Why?

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

The_Doctor posted:

Dude is gonna go right next to my staircar MOC.

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

bloodysabbath posted:

What
How
Why?

I meant just the Wrestler, I said "ones" because I got dupes. Shark guy is mad rad.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Zodack posted:

I meant just the Wrestler, I said "ones" because I got dupes. Shark guy is mad rad.

My mistake. Righteous dude card reinstated.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

Teen Mom is going to be a popular one since she's including that new baby fig

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

checksin posted:

Teen Mom is going to be a popular one since she's including that new baby fig

Oh poo poo. This series looks amazing! When??!

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
August/September it seems

featurecreep
Jul 23, 2002

Yes, Robinson, take the Major, the Robot, your wife and kids... but leave Will for my plea-- his education.

Feenix posted:

I feel like I have at least 2 bagged Left Sharks downstairs. I'm in North Seattle.

Sent you a PM.

So, are they doing 3 minifigure series a year now?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Apparently the Toys R Us here in Beaverton, Oregon had some of the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 30447 Civil War Captain America's Motorcycle Polybags but they were last week's give away and are all gone. Anyone get an extra they would be willing to part with?

featurecreep
Jul 23, 2002

kensei posted:

Apparently the Toys R Us here in Beaverton, Oregon had some of the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 30447 Civil War Captain America's Motorcycle Polybags but they were last week's give away and are all gone. Anyone get an extra they would be willing to part with?

Aren't those part of the promo from May 25th - 29th at the Lego Store?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

featurecreep posted:

Aren't those part of the promo from May 25th - 29th at the Lego Store?

They might be, but I also grabbed one today on the way home at a different Toys R Us. Only $3.99 :toot:

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Anyone shipping the German CMFs to US goons? Really only looking for Schweinsteiger.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
I have doubles of Pan, the shark, the farmer, and from s13 I have an extra pig guy. Looking for the jewel thief, the queen (my wife wants her) and the Native American woman.

Van Dis
Jun 19, 2004

therobit posted:

I have doubles of Pan, the shark, the farmer, and from s13 I have an extra pig guy. Looking for the jewel thief, the queen (my wife wants her) and the Native American woman.

I've got a jewel thief I'd be happy trade for the pig guy.

Van Dis fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Dec 7, 2016

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Quest for Football Minifigs Update:

I am back from Switzerland. Apparently my mother did indeed put her finest old lady jorts on and bought a shitload of minifigs. She didn't say how many but "definitely more than 30 packs".
I will pick them up tonight, open and sort them.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Hopper posted:

Quest for Football Minifigs Update:

I am back from Switzerland. Apparently my mother did indeed put her finest old lady jorts on and bought a shitload of minifigs. She didn't say how many but "definitely more than 30 packs".
I will pick them up tonight, open and sort them.

Awesome news!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogen
May 5, 2002

Bury my body down by the highwayside, so that my old evil spirit can get a Greyhound bus and ride
Man I would love a set but I would settle for a Müller.