Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

If I could be as awesome as either him or robin Williams I'd totally choose gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

If I could be as awesome as either him or robin Williams I'd totally choose gay

You can be as awesome as Robin Williams just hang in there

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

mel, robin williams is dead

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Robin Williams

Mel Mudkiper posted:

just hang in there

Ehud posted:

mel, robin williams is dead

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Guys I'm subconsciously gay

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I get this joke.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I also get the "lol SA still exists who pays for forum use anymore" joke from coworkers.

The 10 dollars is exactly the reason why I post here instead of other places. There is literally no more civil NFL discussion forum on the internet than here (That I have found, and I have tried). r/nfl is shitposting dialed to 10 compared to this place.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Hockles posted:

I get this joke.

ok captain america

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Mel Mudkiper posted:

ok captain america

I don't get this joke.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
I got KSK editor Christmas Ape on the podcast and near the end we got him mad about Peter King (it's near the end)

https://soundcloud.com/david-rappoccio-950910196/intentional-sounding-5-espn-takes-out-the-trash

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 18:11 on May 11, 2016

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Febreeze posted:

I got KSK editor Christmas Ape on the podcast and near the end we got him mad about Peter King

https://soundcloud.com/david-rappoccio-950910196/intentional-sounding-5-espn-takes-out-the-trash

I just did one of those little Napolean Dynamite fist bumps at my desk

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kirios posted:

I also get the "lol SA still exists who pays for forum use anymore" joke from coworkers.

The 10 dollars is exactly the reason why I post here instead of other places. There is literally no more civil NFL discussion forum on the internet than here (That I have found, and I have tried). r/nfl is shitposting dialed to 10 compared to this place.

And no r/jailbait here.

(mods knew)

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Gonna listen to intentional sounding today at the gym hope to be empowered by a ferocity of takes

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

"A loaf of football that looks like a bread" - febreeze

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Damnit I was hoping no one would catch that, I didn't even notice till I was editing

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Darth Brooks posted:

Last year they allowed the redesigns of the old team and that was more "fan art" than the letterheads. Those threads turned out great and inspired me to do more than I would have initially. It's dumb when you lose what could have been.

Anyways, here's all the ones I've finished. http://imgur.com/a/CAYJm I'm up to 33. I've been founding some more, include one from the Lions from 1943 that's neat.

Green Bay Packers Football Club and Bowl-a-Rama.

All of those are really great finds.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Febreeze posted:

Damnit I was hoping no one would catch that, I didn't even notice till I was editing

What makes it funny is that you say "a" bread which meant your brain was completely convinced it was going to say football next.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Gonna listen to intentional sounding today at the gym hope to be empowered by a ferocity of takes

I can't stop reading "Intentional Sounding" as being a podcast about shoving poo poo into your dick. Thanks, SomethingAwful.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Chichevache posted:

shoving poo poo into your dick

Pretty accurate description of sports commentary tbh

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chichevache posted:

I can't stop reading "Intentional Sounding" as being a podcast about shoving poo poo into your dick. Thanks, SomethingAwful.
get ur mind out of the gutter m8

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

sam bradford lmao posted:

get ur mind out of the gutter m8

You're not the first person to tell me to get off this site.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Febreeze posted:

I got KSK editor Christmas Ape on the podcast and near the end we got him mad about Peter King (it's near the end)

You're doing God's work, buddy. :)

e: Congrats on the soon-to-be wife!

Tom Sellout fucked around with this message at 07:59 on May 12, 2016

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Chichevache posted:

At least it's not Unintentional Sounding

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Just stopping in to say how much I like the name of the podcast. It works on several levels, that being a football pun, but also a reminding everyone that you're here to make dick jokes.

Welp, cyas!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

NC-17 posted:

Goodell is probably one of those guys who has his assistant print all his emails for him.

Establish a paper trail? No. Haslem did everything by voice and now has no paper trail to connect him do defrauding the government.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Penn State Jokez

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/the-penn-state-attorneys/

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

:lol:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
"Will the check clear?" Would be the first question

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Rasczak if you still exist I gave you a cameo in a Hockey Comic

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/the-curse-of-tony-romo/

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Darth Brooks posted:

Last year they allowed the redesigns of the old team and that was more "fan art" than the letterheads. Those threads turned out great and inspired me to do more than I would have initially. It's dumb when you lose what could have been.

Anyways, here's all the ones I've finished. http://imgur.com/a/CAYJm I'm up to 33. I've been founding some more, include one from the Lions from 1943 that's neat.

That Bear catching a back shoulder throw is top notch.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

There's some cool graphics here, something I didn't know anything about. People really don't write letters anymore so you don't see letterheads anymore except for press releases and such. I found and cleaned up three more. I finally found a vikings one. This one was from the '60s, the original letter was written by Norm Van Brocklin, the first coach of the Vikings.

These are Eagles and Lions from the 30's.

I think the lions one looks better on a darker colored paper than bright white. The Eagles one is just cool.

I finally figured out what to do with them. My wife suggested making quarter-sized notepads out of them. I can make some at work and 30 plus pages is about right. I still think it would be cool to print them out full size just to have them.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Darth Brooks posted:

There's some cool graphics here, something I didn't know anything about. People really don't write letters anymore so you don't see letterheads anymore except for press releases and such. I found and cleaned up three more. I finally found a vikings one. This one was from the '60s, the original letter was written by Norm Van Brocklin, the first coach of the Vikings.

I think the lions one looks better on a darker colored paper than bright white. The Eagles one is just cool.

I finally figured out what to do with them. My wife suggested making quarter-sized notepads out of them. I can make some at work and 30 plus pages is about right. I still think it would be cool to print them out full size just to have them.

These are also ripe for comedy pieces/hoaxes

and also they rule hard

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Darth Brooks posted:

That Vikings longboat one is super cool. I don't think I've seen that graphic before.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Titans comic!

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/zach-mettenberger-gets-cut/

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Zach Mettenberger is my next "he could be something on the right team" holdout.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Big Dog Clothing

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Where?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

He's joking, it's a JJ Watt comic.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

I'm no big city comic maker but I'm pretty sure this is a charger comic

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I hope you're going to do more of these.

Wanna see a Philip Rivers version.

• Locked thread