Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

YouTuber posted:

I've offered to evac stuff for a GSF people and I meant it. Once he gave me a list of how much stuff was meant to be moved I just told him to list it on the market since PL was based in 93pi and the stuff would actually move quite quickly. I literally don't have the capability to move that much poo poo in a reasonable time frame, my characters are narrowly focused into PvP and the only thing that I use to haul poo poo is a Viator.

I can vouch that this a true story, and also that not only did he say and mean that, I woulda trusted him with a 0 collateral contract of he'd even been like "yeah I got you" instead of "oh poo poo I don't have the poo poo to haul that. Sell it and make money off PL. I then made Iike 2b profit on it then moved the poo poo that didn't clear in 48 on a 2 hours Horde jf alt.

Unfunny Poster, literally more trustworthy than whateve learn ITL bitch is up to these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Landsknecht posted:

just 2 or 3 months ago GSF was a serious alliance; now you're camped into a lowsec station and you sometimes do ok on a fleet op

You're right, GSF is so unserious now that you might as well stop keeping 2/3rds of null sec camped in the area and two huge super cap fleets on standby and living in a thread on SA forums talking about goons in space because we no longer matter.

Ledenko
Aug 10, 2012
Who actually matters? Aren't we all insignificant specks?

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

RhoA posted:

Way to be slower to the news than Paco there Mara.

nah this was discussed over the past several months with the conclusion that CCP shouldn't allow XLs to be anchored in wormhole space for precisely that reason but I was tossing it out there as a conversation starter

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Paco Vato posted:

sorry I let you down dad.

That's 'mom' my persona is Elsa in lingerie

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
http://i.imgur.com/LUEFBfp.webm

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Syndic Thrass posted:

Unfunny Poster, literally more trustworthy than whateve learn ITL bitch is up to these days.

This is pretty rude and unchill, even for you Syndic.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 07:34 on May 19, 2016

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Ledenko posted:

Who actually matters? Aren't we all insignificant specks?

yes we're advanced amoebae interacting with our environment to play out our meaningless existences and none of this matters

If you have more reason to live than the thought of taking a nap and masturbating again you're a better man than me and you hold on to some :effort: ideals.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

http://i.imgur.com/7vX98ig.webm

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Fix Lag posted:

nah this was discussed over the past several months with the conclusion that CCP shouldn't allow XLs to be anchored in wormhole space for precisely that reason but I was tossing it out there as a conversation starter

Realistically the only way to kill that XL is a director/CEO level coup. I can't imagine achieving hole control long enough to murder it in the traditional sense. Tbh I agree that XLs have no business being in J space at all. They're designed with supers/titans in mind.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Landsknecht posted:

no you see this is completely different because ~

we aren't camped into a station.

See, that was easy to finish that sentence.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Sorry about the watermarks.

Plz don't Psy Ops me (any more)

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
post your psy ops experiences ITT

one time I was pvping in saranen when some goon in local says "have a nice day" but I had a really bad day, must have been the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Here's the source of the copy paste edit http://www.whale.to/b/nsa4.html

I think it's an interesting read. Same vein as that espionage movie dear leader said I should watch.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Does anyone have a higher resolution screenshot of the Psy Ops recruitment thread?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
Why

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.

Zephyrine posted:

Does anyone have a higher resolution screenshot of the Psy Ops recruitment thread?

goatse.jpg

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

Zephyrine posted:

yeah

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
Paco why do you have to migrate your terrible posting over here? Was making GBS threads up GF.com not enough?

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
Just let it go already, it was only some unhinged nerd spitballing. We all lined up and poo poo on him and it's over. Are we going to comment for three pages every time I make a poo poo OP on goonfleetdotcom now? If so let me know now cause we're gonna be here a while and I might need a snack or something because I am fat so I get sort of cranky when I'm hungry.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

cravius posted:

Paco why do you have to migrate your terrible posting over here? Was making GBS threads up GF.com not enough?

:cmon: I haven't said anything in pages and you jumped in to try to -- what -- poke at me or something? You want to trade dick picks or something, stud? gently caress off man. Seriously.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
his reddit posting is equally bad, i'm told

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
I mean you are jocking me so hard that I need to look into getting an internet restraining order to get you to stop riding my nuts constantly. Hide behind VG all you want here, but come at me there and we'll see what's up, clitoris.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
lol globby you would know you beg for attention on reddit every chance you can get, scrub.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
shut up idiot

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

MOA making friends as they consolidate their new empire.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
Seriously stop loving coming at me unprovoked here folks or this thread is going to get nasty as gently caress really fast. Fair warning.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Paco Vato posted:

Seriously stop loving coming at me unprovoked here folks or this thread is going to get nasty as gently caress really fast. Fair warning.

You wont

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Why don't you try that yourself for once, dipshit? You're like the worst poster in this whole damned thread. You are a loving embarrassment for the goodposting rights my father fought and died for.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

cravius posted:

You wont

Bitch.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Paco Vato posted:

Paco Vato posted:

Why don't you try that yourself for once, dipshit? You're like the worst poster in this whole damned thread. You are a loving embarrassment for the goodposting rights my father fought and died for.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Say what you will about Paco Vato. He makes my night shifts go by fast, and for that I will forever be indebted to him.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Dalael posted:

Say what you will about Paco Vato. He makes my night shifts go by fast, and for that I will forever be indebted to him.

Why don't you better yourself so you're not working a poo poo job where you watch the clock and actually contribute to society? Just a thought, champ.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
toldya bitch. Anyone else?

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
That's what I thought. Good night. Leave me alone and just let me post about the game peacefully here like everyone else or I will unleash hell upon the lot of you.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Let me know when you're done with your 10th meltdown this week.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Don't sign your posts

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Please take the first step towards your path to recovery Paco.

Edit: VG, I know this post is kinda unchill, so I wouldn't hold it against you if you probate me for it. But please know this isn't about EVE politics or anything like that. Paco actually is in our alliance. Its just that I'm very worried about him. :eonwe:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

cravius posted:

Don't sign your posts

Sorry, was trying to break it down in terms that sports-guy-avatar-man who can't post for poo poo would understand.

• Locked thread